Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • or

73 results found

1. Add more columns when importing data

Adding more coulmns to allow importing of all bank data. 4 coulmns is not enough when you categorize your bank transactions in the bank's online software. If we could get the following columns; Date, Description, Memo, Account (from CoA) and amount that would allow an import whereyby I can set-up rules to have the imported info entered in with the correct account from the CoA.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Let QBO Remember the last sales price for an item for a particular cusomter

There is always different prices for different customers. it would be great if QBO remebers the last sale price for that particular item and suggest the same while invoicing. As the customer keeps complaining regarding the change in price every time we invoice them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Reconciliation screen – Cannot add class for Service fees and interest

When doing a bank reconciliation, the beginning screen shows the Beginning Balance followed by boxes to enter the Ending balance and Ending date. Just to the right of those boxes, it would be quite handy to have a dropdown to be able to chose a class (if classes are turned on) to assign for service fees and interest from the statement being reconciled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Processed Payment Delay "A Rising Issue"

It's never a good feeling when your cash flow is inaccessible (i.e. on hold, held, delayed, under review, etc.). All the "what happened" and community horror stories start to flood your mind. I just had the misfortune of going through this twice for reasons that were miniscule, but normal. My big problem is how the situation was handled and how little tweaks could've prevented further delays, unnecessary stress, and negative domino effects.

This suggestion somewhat "preps" the merchants by answering the "why" their credit card payment deposits are delayed. I understand that some holds are more complex than others, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What is Fleet Management Software and its Purpose?

What is Fleet Management?
    Fleet management is the process of efficiently managing and utilizing every asset in a fleet, from acquisition to disposal. It's a broad word that includes everything from telematics to monitoring and maintenance. Managers use a variety of strategies to carry out regular tasks. Therefore, there are no hard and fast rules to manage a fleet.

also Read:https://flotillaiot.com/white-label-gps-tracking-software/

What is its purpose?
    Every company that uses vehicles for daily operations needs a management system. Its goal is to manage every day the full lifecycle of commercial vehicles. It involves boosting production, lowering risk exposure, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Training materials for clients & colleagues

Hello, I am a Platinum Pro Advisor and I would like to use the presentation materials for Clients and Colleagues. I have downloaded the available materials and I have two questions/suggestions/requests: 1) Is there a set of materials that do not begin with a QBDT data import? and 2) Is there an updated set of materials with the new QBO layout? I'm having trouble finding resources that help my newly onboarded clients navigate through their system since mine looks different.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Receipt Capture Feature for Income

I love the feature where you can forward your receipts to receipts@quickbooks.com. However, I just wasted a lot of time trying to match an income receipt. It turns out, it's not possible to match an income receipt. You have to download the receipt from your email/app and upload it to Quickbooks.

Please allow the receipt forwarding to be used for Income,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What to do if QuickBooks Payroll Update Not working?

I understand the frustration when attempting to update QuickBooks Payroll, only to encounter a variety of error messages each time. If you're facing this issue, especially on Windows 11 or 10, I suggest referring to the following article. It consolidates potential solutions to address the 'QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working' problem.

https://qbdataservice.com/blog/quickbooks-payroll-update-not-working/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My personal experience about Best British biographies

Hi there Today I wanted to share my personal experience about Best British biographies I think this one: https://biographywriter.co.uk/ I got here from UK and I was always been a curious about what to write in a biography writing but then my friend suggest me a one website name biographywriter and then I ordered and they delivered my book in just a couple of 2 days!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What to Do After a Car Accident: A Step-by-Step Guide from an Insurance Perspective

Car accidents are stressful and unexpected events that can leave you disoriented. Knowing what to do in the immediate aftermath is crucial not only for your safety but also for navigating the insurance process effectively. In this step-by-step guide from an insurance perspective, we'll walk you through the key actions to take after a car accident.

Ensure Safety First: Attend to Injuries and Move to a Safe Location

The safety of everyone involved is the top priority. Start by checking yourself and others for injuries. If anyone is injured, call emergency services immediately. Even seemingly minor injuries should be addressed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Project Landing Page and Reporting Improvement

The projects module needs help.

I'd like to see a better Project landing page with costs actually reported (mine don't show up) and the ability to show the budget and costs to date.

We use Projects for capital improvements and capturing fixed assets. It would be great if the Projects module had the option of an expense-only project.

Lastly, Project reporting is lacking. I need to be able to report on costs vs budget for each project for my management team.

*UPDATE* It Turns out the project module overview tab doesn't include payments made out of CIP…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How To Deal With QuickBooks Error Code 1723

QuickBooks took the accounting world by storm. It simplified bookkeeping and made it less complex. Its users are fond of the features. However, QuickBooks Error Code 1723 is one of the errors that cause inefficiencies at work.
    This issue can put your accounting work on a halt. Hence, we suggest you fix the issue as soon as possible. It will save quite a lot of time, and you will utilise the same in your core business. Get a comprehensive detail of QuickBooks Error Code 1723 here only.
    Why Does QuickBooks Error Code 1723 occur?
    Many reasons may lead to this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Presenting with Confidence: Public Speaking Tips for Delivering Your Natural Science Presentation

Public speaking can be a daunting task, especially when you are tasked with presenting your natural science findings. Whether you are a student presenting a project or a seasoned scientist sharing groundbreaking research, the key to a successful presentation lies in delivering it with confidence. In this blog post, we'll explore some essential tips to help you create a presentation template of Natural Science work with poise and authority.

Mastering Your Material: Know Your Content Inside Out

The foundation of any successful presentation is a thorough understanding of the material. For natural science presentations, this means not only grasping the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 15243?

When QuickBooks users attempt to install the most recent upgrades, they often get stumbled by Payroll Update Error 15243. This error is caused due to some technical discrepancy in the company workflow. Furthermore, some conflicting programs running in addition to the QuickBooks Desktop software may also lead to this error. Additionally, this error can also appear if the FCS Service is turned off. You will learn about the numerous causes of this error through this post, as well as the various troubleshooting techniques for quickly fixing QuickBooks error code 15243. The only prerequisite is that you will need to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Expense Claims

1. When adding details to the receipt the employee can request reimbursement. But then I have to touch every transaction to code it to the vendor associated to the user. Is there a way to link the two?

2. Same question for credit cards - if the employee does not request reimbursement I have to code to the associated credit card account.

3. Split transactions - it appears only one category can be associated to an expense. That would mean the employee would enter two transactions for the same expense (an example is sales tax).

4. Categories. Is (or will there) be a way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bills & Expenses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Email notification of payroll ToDo

When customers are using QBO and Payroll with Auto Pay/File turned on, there are occasional account or system issues that prevent the auto pay/file from happening causing a ToDo item to be pushed to the customer for action.
    Problems arise with this process when customers are using a small screens to access their account, these important items may not be seen at first glance without scrolling down the page.
    It would be very useful for QBOP users that are not dedicated accounting or payroll personnel who only access their account occasionally if this ToDo item also initiated an email…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stock Valuation

Hi,

I have been facing issues with stock valuation for few months now. e are using Cash basis as our account method. On the Balance Sheet, stock asset figure is wrong if we are using cash basis. But stock asset figure is correct if we are using accrual basis. I have spoken to the helpline a lot of times about and spent a lot of hours with them. Every time they suggest me to try something and then get back to them. We have been back and forth a few times. Finally 10 days ago, this query was passed onto…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Crypto Exchange Development Transformative Roles in Shaping the Future Economy

The financial environment has changed in the past decade due to cryptocurrencies, and crypto exchanges are now essential marketplaces for purchasing, selling, and trading digital currency. These exchanges, which come in centralized and decentralized versions, provide safe and effective transaction processing. They promote economic equality, democratize access to digital property, and supply liquidity

Crypto exchange services will have a significant impact on the future economy and how we conduct business and utilize digital currencies as they continue to develop. By enabling the smooth exchange of digital coins, these platforms open up a world of opportunities for consumers as well as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Looking for Support and Solutions for Error Code 40003 in QuickBooks Payroll!

I hope all is okay with you. I've been having trouble with QuickBooks Payroll lately, and the error code is 40003. My ability to effectively calculate payroll is being hampered by this inaccuracy, which is causing delays in my payroll processes.

I've tried certain troubleshooting techniques, such as examining my internet connection, confirming the validity of my payroll subscription, and updating QuickBooks to the most recent version. But despite my efforts, Error Code 40003 keeps coming up, and I can't fix it myself.

Has anyone else before encountered this specific error? If so, I would be very grateful for any…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Masataka Yoshida has the Red Sox back on track

It happens to me that the last time the San Francisco Giants played the Boston Red Sox, I was the handling editor of this website. So, I went and took a look at that series sneak peek to see if there's anything useful I could utilize for this set, and.. yeah. Absolutely. All the times the Red Sox turned the Giants into a smoking craterlol timeless meDid that arrangement the 2019 Giants winning 2 out of three in Boston? Or was it because the Red Sox were Yazmatized by Carl Yastrzemski's grand son? Or and I assume it was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base