Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. Emirates Airlines MLE terminal

Emirates Airlines MLE terminal operates from the modern and efficient MLE terminal in the Maldives, offering travelers a seamless and comfortable experience. The terminal boasts state-of-the-art facilities, ensuring smooth check-in, security procedures, and boarding processes for Emirates passengers. With spacious lounges, duty-free shops, and dining options, passengers can relax and enjoy their pre-flight time. The MLE terminal reflects Emirates' commitment to excellence in customer service and convenience, providing travelers with a convenient gateway to explore the breathtaking beauty of the Maldives. From arrival to departure, Emirates Airlines ensures that every journey through the MLE terminal is a pleasant and memorable…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mileage  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Madden 24 Most Feared Challenge serves

In the realm of virtual sports, few names resonate as powerfully as Jonbeast. Known for his exceptional skills and unwavering determination, Jonbeast has once again proven his dominance in the gaming world by emerging victorious in the highly anticipated Madden 24 Most Feared Challenge.

The Madden series has long been a staple for football enthusiasts, providing an immersive experience that allows players to step into the shoes of their favorite athletes. The Most Feared Challenge is a grueling test of skill and strategy, where participants must navigate through a series of intense matches against formidable opponents.

Jonbeast's triumph in this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mileage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable users to manage "business purpose" in mileage

Please enable users to edit/manage "business purpose" under business mileage categorization. I would like to be able to delete redundant and obsolete purposes from the drop down list.
    (It's also not possible from the desktop site - I just spent an hour w/support to learn this.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mileage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Amend rate in mileage app

Allow users to amend the rate per mile in the mileage app. To reflect other HMRC approved rates - such as fuel only rate with company vehicles and 25p rate when mileage exceeds 10,000 across other employments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add one round trip instead of two

add one round trip instead of two (e.g. home>post office>home). Because it was adding two round trips (e.g. home>post office and post office>home) "As a business owner this is very time consuming and unnecessary to have to categorize each trip twice. If you drive as much as I do you’d know it adds a lot of time" -sending this on behalf of Joshua Long

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We use to track milage for our trucks by class. The new Enterprise version 23 is too cumbersome

For Enterprise Version 23, the workflow is terrible and time consuming.
    1. Add Save and New so we do not have to start from step one to Select a Trip each time
    2. Default End Date to Start Date
    3. Do not make Company and Item Required
    4. When manfully entering start and end miles, remove the pop-up

Or, simply provide the option to have the previous way to enter mileage. We use the mileage to track mileage of 2 business owned trucks by class. Not all classes have customers,. I have a document that I can submit .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mileage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mileage-tracking for Cycling tax deductions in Mobile App (U.K.)

According to CyclingUK.org, "Employees who use their own cycle for work (i.e. for cycling on business, not to and from work) are entitled to 20p per mile, tax-free. (N.B. there are different arrangements for self-employed people who use their cycles for business purposes." https://www.cyclinguk.org/article/campaigns-guide/tax-incentives#:~:text=Cycle%20mileage,their%20cycles%20for%20business%20purposes.

We need this for mileage in the U.K.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trip auto-notification reminders to label trip as ‘business’ or ‘personal’

When the tracking app notices a trip has ended an automatic reminder notification should come to our phone so we can label the trip as a ‘business’ trip or a ‘personal’ trip. I usually don’t remember to label each trip until several days later after I have taken several business trips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allocate Mileage to Projects

Allow us to allocate mileage expense to projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Link Charges from Stores to mileage tracker -

When a charge posts to a linked bank account or credit card, the charge could trigger a set mileage in the mileage tracker. It would require the user to set it up, but it would be a big time savings. If I knew that when I use my linked card that it will automatically track the standard mileage that is a big value add for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automatically Sync Customer and Vendor Addresses to Favorite Locations for Mileage Tracking Purposes

As an on-site service provider, it would be incredibly helpful for customer/project and vendor addresses to be automatically synced to the favorite locations list for automatic mileage tracking. Obviously not all QBO Mileage Tracking users would need this feature enabled, so it should be added as an option in the Milage settings menu.

The name of the favorite location would be the display name of the corresponding contact. To improve clarity, perhaps a small icon should be added to the beginning/end of the display name to indicate that this is a synced location of a specific type, and not a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mileage Functionality for non-Master Admin users

Users need to track mileage for more than the Master Administrator. Users don't know or expect users to NOT be able to track mileage after experiencing the feature as a Master Administrator.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mileage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base