Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

41 results found

1. 36 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Recurring Reminders

Prior to the upgrade this fall, when I used recurring reminders they appeared in a list on the Get Things Done Dashboard. Once I edited or created an invoice or bill, the reminder was no longer on the Get things Done listing, which was a very good control for workflow. Now, I have to manually go back in and skip the reminder to remove it from the list. Not a very helpful tool. Please restore old functionality. Details can be found in this chat discussion: QuickBooks Online Payroll Support ||15109271501|| Feedback link [ ref:!00Di00Xs0j.!5003j02Dx8m2:ref

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. reports improvements in modern view

To make modern view more functional, the following would be very helpful.
    -ability to create and edit headings, adjust font
    -ability to print directly from the report (as was the standard in classic view)
    -ability to set repeating reports (I always sort a certain timeline, don't auto set to today)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reports printing leaves half the page blank and prints on extra pages when not necessary

When I go to reports for p and l and balance sheet and I run the report on screen it looks ok, but when i hit the print icon it prints on 3 pages instead of 2. Page 2 might have only 4 lines on it and page 3 a half page, when page 2 and 3 could easily fit on the one page. Can you fix this, it looks very bad when I print for my boss. Thanks Ashbourne Pubs Ltd

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tadalista 60 tablet Pills for Male Erection

A blood flow imbalance causes the disease known as erectile dysfunction in men to show up in the body. This disease affects men nowadays and makes it difficult for them to ******* and erect during prolonged periods of sexual activity. During this period, an oral medication called Tadalista 60 tablet can be taken.
    https://www.bigbrx.com/tadalista-60-mg/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Embarking on Academic Excellence with Online Assignment Experts

Navigating the process of using Online Assignment Experts is straightforward. Students can easily place their orders on the platform, select their preferred writers based on expertise, collaborate throughout the writing process, and receive their completed assignments securely via email. This streamlined process ensures a seamless experience for students seeking academic assistance.

https://au.onlineassignmentwriter.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. wholesale paper cups

How can we improve our company's visibility in overseas markets?Our company has over 14 years of experience. Our company(hydepackage) mainly produces customized disposable paper products for large enterprises and restaurants. https://www.hydepackage.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customer Refund

Customer refund that posts to the customer list as a positive number to offset the Payments. Also posts as a debit to undeposited funds.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to Find Distributorship Opportunities in India?

Distributorship opportunities providers in India appoint distributors, which helps manufacturers and distributors provide them with convertible leads and help build businesses like professionals. Manufacturers connect with us to distribute their products across the country and provide distributorship opportunities for those individuals who want to build their market with the perfect selling brands and products.
    Read More: https://www.appointdistributors.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Check out the Dish Wash Distributorship Opportunity

If you are a distributor or want to become a distributor of premium cleaning products for home care, just check out the dish wash distributorship opportunity for pan-India distribution. Appoint distributors provide the best and premium brands of cleaning products, so just visit and apply for them.
    Read more: https://www.appointdistributors.com/rudra-chemicals

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. rameshssj

Hi, Ramesh Kundera this side working as a senior marketing manager at 925 Silver Shine established in 1945 in Jaipur (INDIA). Our company basically deals in 925 Sterling Silver jewelry and all type of mediation jewelry like Mandala Earrings and Chakra Sterling Silver Jewelry. We provide and export all silver gemstone jewelry like Amethyst, Peridot, and Garnet Jewelry in All countries like the United States, Russia, Combodia, and worldwide.
    Visit :- https://www.925silvershine.com/meditation/mandala

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Coworking Office in Singapore

Experience the perfect blend of community and productivity at our coworking office in Singapore, designed to inspire and empower professionals.

More info :- https://distrii.com.sg/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A Review of the Minecraft APK

A Review of the Minecraft Apk
    Whether you're a seasoned builder or a budding one, you'll find that Minecraft has a lot to offer. This sandbox game will help you build structures, mine for ore, and fight monsters. You'll also have the opportunity to explore a vast, open world. https://mcpecube.com/download-minecraft-pe/

It's an excellent game to play on your Android device. It's not heavy and doesn't demand a lot of your phone's processing power. This makes it ideal for young children and adults alike.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Super Tasty cookies Distributorship Opportunity

Check out the super tasty cookies distributorship opportunity in India. We are here to help distributors and individuals who are interested in spices, cookies, rusks, and fan distributorship. We are one of the best distribution channels named Appoint Distributors.
    Read more: https://www.appointdistributors.com/super-tasty-food-products

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Looking For Leaf Tea Distributorship Opportunity

Check out the leaf tea distributorship opportunity, which covers tea, tea powder, and tea leaf distributorship. And this opportunity is offered by appoint distributors, India’s one of the best distribution channels, which mainly deals in distributorship and distributor segment.
    Read More: https://www.appointdistributors.com/talwar-tea-company

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why Is the QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working? How Can It Be Fixed?

Are you experiencing difficulties with the QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working? Make use of our expert solutions to solve issues fast. Ascertain the underlying cause and take appropriate measures to maintain seamless payroll processing. Please contact our support staff at +1-833-460-2030 for individualised assistance. By implementing workable solutions tailored to your QuickBooks payroll update problems, you can take back control of your financial management and optimise your enterprise.

Website: https://www.openinfocompany.com/business/quickbooks-payroll-update-not-working-heres-how-to-fix-the-glitch/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. QBO Slow to Respond - Site Lags

Good Afternoon,

I'm here to complain about the lagging and time it takes to do simple tasks in QBO. My billing process takes a lot longer than it should because of the lag I experience when trying to create an invoice. My monthly subscription cost keeps going up, but this site keeps slowing down. I've visited other sites just to make sure it's not my computer or internet connection, and everything else seems to work fine except QBO.

I tried to voice my concern through the online chat and the rep I spoke to directed me to this feedback forum.…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. quickbooks sync manage corrupted error 6069

While performing certain operations in QuickBooks, users often encounter certain types of errors, which can be very annoying and time-consuming to resolve. QuickBooks error code 6069 is one of the errors that many users may encounter. This error is not commonamong users, but when a QB user tries to create an invoice in his particular account, or when he tried to save an invoice, he notices that the QuickBooks program stopped. This error can result in data loss and problems for users. Now let's talk about the reason behind this issue. This often occurs on Windows 11/10, Windows 7, 8,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. budget vs actuals report in QB Online Essentials

I have just migrated from QB Desktop to QB Online Essentials. Imagine my dismay to discover that I no longer have the ability to generate a budget vs actual report. It is critical to our operations.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add back the missing Tax ID report!!! This is very important for our type of business and year end processing

Please add back the missing Tax ID report!!! This is very important for our type of business and year end processing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base