Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

45 results found

1. Unlock Success in Geography Assignments with TopHomeworkHelper

Struggling with geography homework? TopHomeworkHelper.com offers expert assistance to navigate through challenging assignments. Our experienced tutors provide tailored geography homework help, covering topics ranging from cartography to cultural geography. With clear explanations and step-by-step guidance, we ensure your understanding and academic success. Say goodbye to academic stress and hello to top grades with TopHomeworkHelper.com's reliable geography assistance.
    https://tophomeworkhelper.com/geography-homework-help.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Auditor Access

Similar to the "accountant" role, Quickbooks Online should have a view only access user/role which encompasses all reports and activity and audit log but no edit abilities for for company Auditors, Board members, Executives, or any other proper personnel associated with a company that should be given full access to the books with no risk they'll accidently manipulate the data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Avail The Best Author Website Design Services

The best author website design services include a combination of aesthetic appeal, user-friendly navigation, and usefulness tailored to the author's specific needs. These services often include features such as easy book surf, author biographies, event calendars, and stable with social media platforms.

https://www.theghostwriting.ca/author-website

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need Tax Residence Certificate from QuickBooks!

Hey, we customers are paying service fees to Intuit QuickBooks consequently we need Intuit QuickBooks's Tax Residence Certificate in order to avoid double tax treat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Top Tips to Preserve Your Car Battery in Winter

As winter blankets the world in a layer of frost and snow, car owners face the challenge of preserving their vehicles' batteries in the harsh cold. The plummeting temperatures can take a toll on your car battery, leading to sluggish starts or, worse, a dead battery. To ensure your car stays reliable during the winter months, here are some top tips to preserve your car battery and keep it in peak condition.

Check Your Battery Health Regularly:

Before winter sets in, it's crucial to assess the overall health of your car battery. Most automotive shops offer battery testing services, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. how to resolve quickbooks error 31

QuickBooks is a robust bookkeeping and accounting software used by small- and mid-sized businesses around the world. Its various functions and tools allow business owners perform tasks like creating inventories, paying employees, preparing for taxes, and managing cash flow with ease. Furthermore, Intuit, the company that developed QuickBooks keeps introducing new updates to keep free from errors. But, some errors and glitches are inevitable. QuickBooks Error 31 is one such error. This error may appear at any time such as, while installation, updating or upgrading it.
    However, it mostly appears while opening payroll reports in Excel. It may slow down…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make more options for shortcuts on dashboard

on my shortcuts on dashboard I had customers and vendors. I was also able to receive payment and pay a bill after entering an invoice and bill at the bottom of the invoice and after an update those were removed. I can still enter them but I have to open different pages and it takes longer. Which coming from desktop version I was just getting everything figured out and now its back to relearning stuff again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make more options for shortcuts on dashboard

on my shortcuts on dashboard I had customers and vendors. I was also able to receive payment and pay a bill after entering an invoice and bill at the bottom of the invoice and after an update those were removed. I can still enter them but I have to open different pages and it takes longer. Which coming from desktop version I was just getting everything figured out and now its back to relearning stuff again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Is capcut apk available for iOS devices?

CapCut Features and Popularity
    CapCut has become a household name in the Android video editing landscape. Its intuitive interface, coupled with a wide range of editing tools, has made it a favorite among content creators. The app's popularity has soared, with users praising its simplicity and effectiveness in crafting compelling videos.

Availability on Android
    For Android users, accessing CapCut is a breeze. A quick visit to the Google Play Store, a few taps, and you're ready to unleash your creativity. Positive reviews and the app's impact on the video editing scene affirm its significance in the Android domain.

Is CapCut…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom Role Issue

Something was broken with Custom Roles between 10/16/2023 and 11/1/2023 that resulted in anyone being set to a Custom Role could now not see the filter at the top of the Customer page.

This results in no way to filter to Overdue Invoices from the Customer Page, which is the only way you can create Batch Statements.

Timeline of events -

After much troubleshooting we reached out to Quickbooks
    I spoke with Quickbooks on 11/14/23 and they told me it was a known issue and would open a ticket to email me.
    I spoke with Quickbooks on 11/28/23 and they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unable to Add Users with existing email link, preventing user setup in QBOnline

When setting up a new user in QBOnline, the email link provided is much too long to use and even when all firewalls and security protections are removed, we get "proofpoint" error messages. In turn we are now down until we can get our users into the system, as we cannot operate without them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. What's new in QuickBooks Desktop 2024 latest release?

In today's fast-paced business world, being efficient and productive is essential. QuickBooks, a popular accounting software, has taken a big step forward with its QuickBooks 2024 Upgrade. This upgrade is designed to help businesses work better, save time, and become more productive. Here's a simpler breakdown of what it offers:

What's New in QuickBooks 2024 Upgrade?
    1. Better Reports: Once you upgrade QuickBooks Desktop 2024, you get more flexible and detailed reporting options. You can make customized reports to see your business's financial health more clearly.

1. Less Work: The upgrade makes things easier by doing more tasks automatically. This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would recommend to bring up the feature that you will have option to apply the design template to invoice or estimate. And get the templat

I would recommend to bring up the feature that you will have option to apply the design template to invoice or estimate. And get the template design more user friendly to get it easier to customize and understand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dormant Account - UX workflow needs to help user login not send through endless loop

Dormant email accounts - when trying to log in are unable to recover passwords with the email account and/or phone number. The codes emailed and texted do not work as sufficient proof of ownership and additional documentation is needed but is never prompted in the current workflow.

The UX on this process is completely dysfunctional. If my account is dormant and requires additional verification there should be two things that happen: 1) I am notified my account is dormant and requires additional verification. 2) A simple and direct link to complete the verification. In the attached video you can see…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Autosave

I've lost countless hours working on estimates/invoices only to lose that work because QB kicks me out of the program or I step away from my computer for 15 minutes and the program doesn't autosave these estimates/invoices. Autosave should be an added feature to QB.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Help Tickets created

I had a question for Quickbooks Online Help. I had to give all my information, account #, email address, First & Last name. Then I asked my questions, after 30 minutes of Monitor Share with remote session trying to clarify my questions and discern what she wanted me to do. She transferred me to a different deposit. Once I was transferred I had to start all over again. What is name, account #, email, etc. Here is my questions and I finally got the answer I needed. It took me about an hour to get my question answered.

I propose…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Better Custom User Roles

User has been assigned "Standard Limted Customer & Vendor" role. User has access to standard "Sales & Customer Reports" and standard "Vendor & Expenses Reports" but ALSO needs access to the "Bills & Applied Payments" report and other reports in the "What You Owe" area. The only way to provide access to this report is to give the user Standard All Access which we DO NOT want to do. And we are using QBO ADVANCED

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bulk update custom fields

When we create a custom field to capture specific customer details. there is no way to bulk update all customer's custom fields.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Audit Log Access To Non-Admin Users

Currently, Quickbooks only allows account admins to access the audit logs. It would be really helpful if Quickbooks could decouple the access to Audit Logs from the overall admin function/accesses.

The audit logs only trace a stream of actions taken by system users, which are non-confidential information that non-admin users can greatly benefit from when diagnosing the reasons behind the changes on the account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?