QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. export data

Export all data to enable you to import to a new account or clone an existing company to change to a new home currency if you have multicurrency already set and the account is years old. I believe you already have a full export on the us version but not the international version so should be easy to do. Would also let us have a local backup which I'm sure everyone should have of their own data. Not just an export of reports but all transactions ever entered like you can do with the local installed versions of quickbooks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transactions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. import batch invoices transaction to QBO system with custom header / with separate message

Hi, i have lodge a case report 553477222.

I would like to ask is there any way I can import batch invoices with custom header as I have difference message to be shown on each invoices.
    I have tried to import batch invoices but it cant match my custom heading.
    I have tried to import my message as "memo", however, it did not shown up when I download the invoice.

I would really need to attach my message to each invoices. Please assist.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. trial balance by class

need to be able to run trial balance by class, and in general customize it the same way you can an income statement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base