Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

73 results found

1. How Criminal Law Assignment Help Shapes Legal Minds

In the intricate realm of criminal law studies, mastering assignments is more than a prerequisite—it's the key to shaping legal minds. This blog explores how Criminal Law Assignment Help goes beyond mere academic assistance, becoming a catalyst for the development of future legal professionals.

1. Navigating Legal Complexities:
      Criminal law assignments often involve intricate legal frameworks and case analyses. Assignment help provides students with the necessary guidance to navigate through these complexities, fostering a deep understanding of legal principles.

2. Expert Insights and Analysis:
      Engaging with experienced professionals in criminal law ensures that students gain valuable insights and analytical skills. Through assignment…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Presenting with Confidence: Public Speaking Tips for Delivering Your Natural Science Presentation

Public speaking can be a daunting task, especially when you are tasked with presenting your natural science findings. Whether you are a student presenting a project or a seasoned scientist sharing groundbreaking research, the key to a successful presentation lies in delivering it with confidence. In this blog post, we'll explore some essential tips to help you create a presentation template of Natural Science work with poise and authority.

Mastering Your Material: Know Your Content Inside Out

The foundation of any successful presentation is a thorough understanding of the material. For natural science presentations, this means not only grasping the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Best Jewellery shop in Lucknow - Best Jewellery shop

Mohan Shyam Kalyan Das emerges as the Best Jewellery shop in Lucknow. Nestled in the heart of the city, our jewellery store is distinguished by its exquisite collection, impeccable craftsmanship, and enduring elegance. Recognising that jewellery transcends mere accessories, we believe it is a profound expression of one's personality and emotions. Elevate your sense of style and commemorate life's cherished moments with our curated selection of jewellery, each piece crafted to resonate with the depths of your heart. At Mohan Shyam Kalyan Das, we invite you to explore a world where the timeless beauty of our creations intertwines seamlessly with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tonos de Llamada Gratis: Dale un Toque Personal a tu Teléfono

¡Hola a todos los amantes de la música!

¡Quiero compartir con ustedes una increíble página web donde pueden descargar tonos de llamada gratis para personalizar sus teléfonos móviles! Encontré esta joya de sitio mientras buscaba nuevas melodías para mi teléfono, y debo decir que quedé impresionado con la variedad y calidad de los tonos disponibles https://tonosdellamada.pro/.

Desde los clásicos hasta los últimos éxitos, hay algo para todos los gustos. Además, la descarga es súper rápida y fácil. Así que si están buscando darle un toque único a sus llamadas entrantes, ¡no duden en visitar esta página y explorar su…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unlocking Potential: Creative Ways to Use PowerPoint Templates for Your Business Presentations

Elevate Your Presentation Game with Google Slides Themes

In the fast-paced business world, making a lasting impression through your presentations is crucial. While PowerPoint has long been a staple in boardrooms and conference halls, Google Slides has emerged as a dynamic alternative, offering a range of themes that are not only visually appealing but also free and professional.

When it comes to creating a compelling presentation, the choice of theme sets the tone for your message. Instead of starting from scratch, leverage the power of Google Slides themes that are not only visually striking but also designed to enhance the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Importance of Third-Party Insurance for Car Insurance

In the fast-paced world of today, owning a car is not just a convenience but a necessity for many. With the roads of Dubai bustling with vehicles, it's crucial to consider the various aspects of car insurance to ensure you are adequately protected. One such aspect that often takes the spotlight is third-party insurance. In this blog post, we will delve into the importance of third-party insurance in the UAE and why it is a crucial component of any comprehensive car insurance plan.

Understanding Third-Party Insurance

First and foremost, let's grasp the concept of third-party insurance. In simple terms,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. List of characters in the Ninja Turtles?

Do you still remember the ninja turtle character names. Here is the list of some characters except the main four.

1. Splinter
    2. Krang
    3. Leonardo
    4. Donatello
    5. Michelangelo
    6. Super Shredder
    7. Raphael
    8. April O’Neil
    9. Genghis Frog
    10. Irma Langinstein

Here is the list of some side characters in ninja turtle. Visit our website to know more about the ninja turtles.

readmore:- https://onlinegeeks.net/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-names-characters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Are there specific security measures recommended for Cox residential login?

Managing your Cox residential account online provides convenience, but it is important to take proper security precautions to protect your personal information and the account. Some key measures that Cox recommends are
    1. Create a strong and unique password not used elsewhere
    2. Enable two-factor authentication using the Cox App for extra validation
    3. Update contact details and make sure to receive account alerts and bills
    4. Log out securely after using your account to prevent unauthorized access
    5. Check login history regularly and report suspicious activity immediately
    These precautions help protect your personal details, prevent fraud and keep your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Include financial ratios reports in QuickBooks online

As an emerging business owner I have got my finances and books in order using Quickbooks online. My next target is funding, hence I need sight of financial ratios ratios

I want to constantly monitor those ratios and deliberately work on them towards funders' favourable numbers.

It will therefore be a wonderful addition to have separate reports for

1) liquidity ratios
    2) leverage ratios
    3)efficiency ratio
    4) profitability ratios
    5) market value ratios

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make QBO Cash Flow Planner functionality same as Quicken "Projected Balances"

Make QBO Cash Flow Planner functionality same as Quicken "Projected Balances" to allow simple and easy customization of cash flow scenarios. Please!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Family Restaurant In Aruba

If you're craving authentic Indian cuisine in the heart of Oranjestad, Aruba, look no further than Gateway To Aruba. As the premier Family Restaurant In Aruba, we take pride in serving a diverse range of flavorful dishes that will transport your taste buds to the vibrant streets of India.

https://gatewaytoindiaaruba.com/family-restaurant-in-aruba.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get the Flippy Triangle Disclosure roll-up to work in Excel Exports like QB Desktop

In QB Desktop, if you roll-up sub-accounts with the flippy triangles on a report and then export to Excel, the exported documents only show the level of disclosure you want in the report, but in QB Online the exported report doesn't look like the report on the screen. As a result, to finish off formatting in Excel or modify the report, I've had to spend countless hours re-grouping accounts.

For example, if on a P&L, I only want one line saying "payroll" in the expenses, but I have many sub-accounts for individual positions or classes of employees. In QB Online,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Navigating Statics Homework - Let's Conquer It Together!

Hey fellow learners!

I could use a bit of assistance with my statics homework. It's been a challenging journey, and I'm looking for some guidance to tackle those tricky problems. If anyone has tips, resources, or personal experiences that could help, please share them here! Let's create a positive space for collaboration, where we support each other in conquering statics homework. Remember, we're all in this together, and every bit of advice can make a significant difference. Looking forward to your insights! 🚀 #StaticsHomeworkHelp #LearningTogether

Visit us: https://tophomeworkhelper.com/statistics-homework-help.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Seeking Guidance - Write My Essay for Me UK

I find myself overwhelmed with my essay, and I'm not sure if I can meet the required standards. Could anyone recommend a service or professional writer experienced in write https://www.myessaywriter.uk I need assistance, and I value your input in finding the right solution to this challenge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reduce spam on this forum

I notice there are many spam posts on this forum which are a waste of my time and make searching for relevant information more difficult.

My suggestion is to add an additional button on each post to alert the proper Intuit personnel to the possibility of spam, which then they can delete if necessary.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow transaction field "description" to be displayed.

Allow the transaction field "description" to be displayed in reports. Right now, only the "Memo" field is included as a similar choice. Most users will input info in the line field "description" rather than scroll to the little box for Memo at the bottom. This saves them lots of time, and so for me would be more of a useable source for customized reports. I ran into this specifically while customizing a report of bills by selected vendors.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Budget Excels download & upload by class features-not functional

When attempting to download budget template by class (Subdivided), the "Download budget template" feature does not work and no file gets generated; such template can only be generated at Consolidated format level. This feature in QB online is being offered; however, it does not function properly. Even the new Spreadsheet Sync feature does not allow creating budgets at the class level! Software Developer should resolve the issue with this feature being offered; manually entering budgets by class is time consuming and defeat the purpose of using Excel as means of automation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What is Fleet Management Software and its Purpose?

What is Fleet Management?
    Fleet management is the process of efficiently managing and utilizing every asset in a fleet, from acquisition to disposal. It's a broad word that includes everything from telematics to monitoring and maintenance. Managers use a variety of strategies to carry out regular tasks. Therefore, there are no hard and fast rules to manage a fleet.

also Read:https://flotillaiot.com/white-label-gps-tracking-software/

What is its purpose?
    Every company that uses vehicles for daily operations needs a management system. Its goal is to manage every day the full lifecycle of commercial vehicles. It involves boosting production, lowering risk exposure, and assuring…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?