Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. Mechanical Engineering in USA | Study in USA for Indian Students | Education Vibes

Studying mechanical engineering in USA can be a great decision for Indian students for several reasons. It goes without saying that the USA is home to some of the world's best universities with strong mechanical engineering programs. Institutions like MIT, Stanford, and UC Berkeley are globally recognized for their excellence in engineering education. Students studying mechanical engineering in the US Universities of repute get cutting-edge research opportunities. The USA is a leader in scientific and technological innovation. Pursuing mechanical engineering in USA allows students to engage in cutting-edge research, work with leading experts, and access state-of-the-art laboratories and facilities.

You…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Faster Processing Time

Good day,

I was just on the phone with the Payments Team, inquiring as to why an invoice payment via bank transfer (ACH) from 3 business days (5 calendar days) prior, had not posted to my bank account. In the process of the conversation, I learned that the deposit speed on my account is set to 5 days for checks, and ACH is considered a check, but that with higher transaction volumes the processing time would decrease to a day.

I find this paradoxical, that smaller businesses are penalized with longer processing times, when we are much more susceptible to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to fix QuickBooks error code 1903?

Make sure you have administrator access to your computer before making any changes to the system settings. Additionally, disable any antivirus or security software momentarily because they might obstruct the installation process.
    On your computer, make sure you have administrator rights.
    Until the installation procedure is complete, disable any antivirus or security software.
    For QuickBooks compatibility, make sure you have the most recent version of your operating system installed.
    From the official Intuit website, download and execute the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Any installation-related problems will be immediately detected and fixed by this utility.
    Uninstall the current version of QuickBooks,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Free audiobooks! Discover horbuch kostenlos.de!

ich möchte euch heute von meiner neuesten Entdeckung berichten: https://horbuchkostenlos.de/! Wenn ihr genau wie ich ein großer Hörbuchfan seid, werdet ihr diese Seite lieben. Hier findet ihr eine riesige Auswahl an kostenlosen Hörbüchern in verschiedenen Genres.

Was ich an horbuchkostenlos.de besonders toll finde, ist die Vielfalt an Hörbuchformaten. Egal, ob ihr MP3-Dateien zum Herunterladen, Streaming oder sogar Podcasts bevorzugt, hier werdet ihr fündig. Die Seite ist benutzerfreundlich und leicht zu navigieren, was das Stöbern nach euren Lieblingshörbüchern zum Vergnügen macht.

Die Hörbücher auf horbuchkostenlos.de stammen von bekannten Autoren und Sprechern, und die Qualität ist hervorragend. Ob Krimis, Romane, Sachbücher…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Processed Payment Delay "A Rising Issue"

It's never a good feeling when your cash flow is inaccessible (i.e. on hold, held, delayed, under review, etc.). All the "what happened" and community horror stories start to flood your mind. I just had the misfortune of going through this twice for reasons that were miniscule, but normal. My big problem is how the situation was handled and how little tweaks could've prevented further delays, unnecessary stress, and negative domino effects.

This suggestion somewhat "preps" the merchants by answering the "why" their credit card payment deposits are delayed. I understand that some holds are more complex than others, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Credit Card Convenience Fee

Ability to add fee if customer chooses to pay via credit card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Credit Card Acceptance

most businesses appreciate credit card options

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. display the report with the debit and credit on separately

Please create a report to display credits and debits on reports show on separate columns rather than on all added together.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support for .IIF file imports to QuickBooks Online

On the desktop version I can import my payments from our management software via an IIF file import but for some strange reason QuickBooks Online doesn't support .IIF files. This leaves me stuck with the desktop version of the app. I asked about this feature almost 3 years ago and they said they would work on supporting it in the near future.... still not supported.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Track the status of my Merchant Service deposit in the Mobile App

I need to know where the check is in the deposit process. why the check hasn't cleared yet

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Currently you can go to the following site to verify the status of your deposit: merchantcenter.intuit.com

We’re currently working on making our language more clear in the app though so that when your invoice is paid, there will be a reminder that you’ll receive your money from your customer in 5-7 business days (often sooner) for credit card transactions and typically within 1-2 business days if the customer paid via ACH

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base