Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

39 results found

1. Tags per line item/journal entry

Tags have become a critical way for us to do proper budgeting for our non-profits transactions and to give our operational divisions a way to know what they've spent without cluttering up our chart of accounts for when we pass our finances off to our accountant for taxes. The fact that we can't

1) add tags to journal entries and
    2) add tags to individual line items in split transactions/journal entries

is a huge problem for us and means that we either have to go back to having a chart of accounts that is a mess, or we have to…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. trial balance by class

need to be able to run trial balance by class, and in general customize it the same way you can an income statement.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. QB Online for Non-profit Organizations must add an option to switch between vendor and beneficiary.

As per checking in QB online for Non-Profit Organizations, it is impossible to switch from Vendor to Beneficiary when we are sending money out. This feature/default is not yet available in QuickBooks Online, and it represents an obstacle for every Non-Profit organization that wants to use QuickBooks. This update is definitively needed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Import Journal Entries in to Quickbooks online

Hello,
    I use the journal import feature in QuickBooks desktop but I have moved onto QuickBooks online now and I will love to import my journal entries just as before.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remind users via email to refresh their bank connection

Send an email reminder to customers when their bank connection refresh is due, to ensure that all transactions get uploaded.

I didn't log into my account much during 2020 because of the pandemic, and as a result six months of transactions didn't get uploaded to my QB account, which I'm now having to upload manually.

I knew the connection needed refreshed every so often but I thought all transactions would come through no matter how much time had passed. I didn't realise that if you didn't do it every 90 days you risked having missing transactions. Had this been more…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to be able to have totals of my transactions by vendors report

I would like to be able to have totals of my transactions by vendors' report

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow class codes for auto recorded transactions

It would be nice if we could assign a "class" to transactions that are auto recorded by QuickBooks. Examples of this would be the CC processing fees, discounts, and other auto recorded items. Right now I am manually editing each item which is a huge waste of time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. customer or project can be added to a banking rule

It would be helpful in assisting with automation if the customer or project can be added to a banking rule

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. export data

Export all data to enable you to import to a new account or clone an existing company to change to a new home currency if you have multicurrency already set and the account is years old. I believe you already have a full export on the us version but not the international version so should be easy to do. Would also let us have a local backup which I'm sure everyone should have of their own data. Not just an export of reports but all transactions ever entered like you can do with the local installed versions of quickbooks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. advanced search filters

Include "Class" and account types in Advanced Search QBO
    It is critical to be able to search ALL our transactions in QBO - to do this efficiently we need to be able to filter for "Class" in the Advanced Search function. Also, search by account type or just account is not available. These (and many more filters) were available for a long time in QB Desktop. Since this is simply searching existing data, why is "Class" not searchable?? Please add "Class" as a filter in Advanced Search within QBO.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Seeking a professional assignment writing service?

Look no further than Assignment Help Pro! We specialize in providing top-notch academic assistance across various subjects. Our team of expert Assignment Helper writers ensures each assignment is meticulously crafted to meet your specific requirements and academic standards. We guarantee 100% original, plagiarism-free content delivered on time. With our professional service, you can expect high-quality work, 24/7 support, and competitive pricing. Whether it's essays, research papers, or dissertations, we are committed to helping you achieve academic excellence. Trust Assignment Help Pro for reliable and professional assignment writing services that deliver results!

https://au.assignmenthelppro.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Qatar Airways Singapore Office

A vital hub for travelers seeking easy access to Europe, the Middle East and other locations is the Qatar Airways Singapore Office. Located in the heart of Singapore's bustling business district it prioritizes comfort and luxury while offering business and leisure travelers personalized attention and expertise. Simple booking choices and customer-focused support ensure a smooth travel experience.
    https://bookmytourflight.com/qatar-airways/qatar-airways-singapore-office/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Time until paid report (or column on invoice and bill list)

It would be very useful when looking at the invoice list or bills list to have a column that showed the number of days between invoice sent or bill received date and the date paid.
    With this it would be possible to know at a glance how long (with invoices) it is taking for customers to pay us and also (with bills) how long it is taking for bills to be paid.
    If it is not possible to have this information on the invoice and bills lists, then having it as a column on a report would work - similar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. From Where I Can Get The Best Proof Reading Help Online In UK?

Yes, you are having trouble getting online proofreading assistance for your job. These days, proofreading firms offer their services through technologies that damage your words with artificial intelligence assistance and spoil your material with nonsensical sentences. For my work, I have located a trustworthy online proofreading service in the UK at https://www.britishproofreaders.co.uk/, and I would like to share this with all of you so that moving forward, no one will struggle to proofread their work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Aerovista Airlines Fleet Office History

The history of Aerovista Airlines Office in Fleet has been rather colorful and dynamic, characterized by continuous growth and diversification. From the spare parts components and service provider, Aerovista rapidly moved on to incorporate Boeing 737 Classic fleets and achieved its AOC. It further proved its operational prowess by conducting a total of 2000 seat charter flights. The company could seamlessly shift to exploit Airbus fleets, thus underlining its adaptability and commitment to modernization.
    Do visit MerryTrips for more information
    https://merrytrips.com/aerovista-airlines/aerovista-airlines-fleet-office-in-england/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a dropdown menu to choose a Product or Service for transactions in the bank feed page.

When you click on a transaction in the bank feeds page section, you can categorize it.
    You may choose Vendor/Customer, Account/Category, Customer/Project, check if billable, Class, Tags, Memo, Add Attachment, Create a rule, Exclude, view Categorization History, Split, or Add. There is not an option to assign a product or service to the transaction yet.
    Right now you would need to manually create an expense for example and assign item detail, then go back to the bank feed and find the match.
    My client does house flipping and created a long list of products/services, but I'm unable to assign these…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Batch feature and view on Tags

Please add a feature to match and or apply tags on multiple transactions instead of applying one by one. Would also be great to view all the tags beside the memo on the transactions when I go into the vendor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add U/M (unit of measurement) in the invoice and bills forms.

Please ensure that the invoice and bill forms include the unit of measurement (U/M). Since I use multiple units for different items, and sometimes the same items concurrently, the absence of a unit of measurement can lead to confusion for both the customer and my accountant regarding the charged quantities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension

Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension

Send alerts to subscribers to notify them about the availability of out-of-stock products. Keep your customers updated whenever unavailable items are added to inventory. Comes with in-built SMS APIs.

Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification helps customers subscribe for out of stock products to get alert when the unavailable items are back to stock. The store merchant can send out of stock notifications to customers and guest visitors via email and SMS. It displays subscription box on product pages for customers to subscribe for receiving email & SMS notifications. Out of Stock Notification…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?