QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Receipt Only App or Restricted Access for Receipts Only

I want my boss to upload receipts on the road but she doesn't want access to all of Quickbooks on her phone. An "receipt only" app or a way to restrict the current app settings to "receipt only" would be helpful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Receipts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Payment Receipt Message Content

There are template options for all the other messages you can send to a customer, yet no option to adjust the default content for Payment Receipts.

I am not able to adjust this and support has confirmed there is no option for this to be adjusted.

Please provide this functionality and let the users know. I do not want to adjust this every time and the attached images show how poor the message is resulting in a bad customer experience.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receipts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Receipt upload for employees with limited access to QB Online

The mobile app will not allow Users with limited account access to utilize the mobile app. only those users with access to all features of Online. Employees who only need access to expenses should be able to use mobile app to upload receipts

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receipts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base