Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1132 results found

1. Make PO# visible on a linked bill

Just like the desktop version, I would like to see PO# on its bill without having to click "linked purchase order" on the bill screen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Reports/Statements

Customer verbatim: Limit increase request, Description : Customer needs to print EOM statements and seh has 500 customer accounts and needs all 500 printed all together at once not 50 or 100 at a time, She says that this is not acceptable as this is a lot of work and if the limit be increased to 500 and up, it will make her work easier as its a really busy store. She is also loosing a lot of revenue because her customers have to have the statement before they can pay her. She needs this increase asap so she can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to Switch Sales Form templates on Mobile App

We need to be able to switch between invoice and quote templates on our mobile apps.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove "PERMIT" field from Bills/Expense entry

Please remove the PERMIT field from the BILL and EXPENSE entry screens as it is not relevant and takes up too much screen real estate. Adding the OPTION to use the PERMIT field where it could be removed if not applicable would be ideal. Thanks for your consideration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bills & Expenses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable Open Banking Protocol for Buisness Accounts with Triodos Bank

Both Quickbooks Online and Tridos Bank UK are accredited to use the Open Banking Protocol for seamless trasaction history updates from buisness' banking providers to their QBO accounts.
    There is no reason that Triodos should remain unsupported by QBO.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the "print on check as" field to reports

My company has thousands of vendors, some of which have a different print on check as name than their company name. We use a third party to print checks for us, so we need to be able to export this information, so that we can ensure checks are made out properly so the vendors can cash them. I am having to run reports in two different systems to be able to gather this data.

It would be great if the print on check as field were an option in the import section as well. When I first starting using QBO,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Checks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For QuickBooks Online on web (not Mobile): Extra Email Fields for Vendors and Customers

Please have the option of multiple email address fields in the Vendor info screen, so we can input different departments for Vendors, based on routing need. i.e. an email address they provide for accounts receivable to send remittance notices to, is different than an email we need to send purchase orders to. Currently there is only 1 field we can input an email address into, and we can't logistically change it back and forth based on what we need QBO to send out; transaction volume it too high to sanely do that. Same idea goes for the Customer side. Thank…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Chart of Accounts

Currently, the option to arrange the list in the Chart of Accounts manually is unavailable in QuickBooks Online. We can only sort the list in ascending and descending order.

CPA's and Accountants desperately need this capability. We realize that you might think this keeps people from screwing things up if they aren't accounting savvy, but some of us are accounting professionals whose hands are tied by this inflexibility. Please reconsider and restore this functionality in the next update or, at the very least, provide an override for Accountants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stock Valuation

Hi,

I have been facing issues with stock valuation for few months now. e are using Cash basis as our account method. On the Balance Sheet, stock asset figure is wrong if we are using cash basis. But stock asset figure is correct if we are using accrual basis. I have spoken to the helpline a lot of times about and spent a lot of hours with them. Every time they suggest me to try something and then get back to them. We have been back and forth a few times. Finally 10 days ago, this query was passed onto…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. SKU or ITEM NAME not appearing in Cost of Goods Sold Report in QBO

There is no way to let the SKU or ITEM NAME appear in the "Cost of Goods Sold Report" in QuickBooks Online (QBO), if any user wants to review the variation in cost or for any other purpose. It just lets you to display Memo/Description which doesn't fulfill the need/requirement of user. So there should be an option through which a user can tick mark SKU or ITEM NAME so that it can be downloaded in the report.

Whereas, in "Sales by Product/Service Report" in QuickBooks Online (QBO), it just shows the Sales Price but not the Cost Price so…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inventory  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create time tracking entries [JUMPLINK] in the QuickBooks Online Mobile App

I need to be guided to the proper app/company in app to enter time tracking entries while I'm using the QBO mobile app.

697 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Ability To Capture Multiple Page Receipts

When capturing your receipt photo it should give an option to add additional pages and be able to crop each one as well. About 30% of our business receipts are more than one page!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receipts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currency Symbol Correction

Currency Symbol Issue (Pakistan)

I have just subscribed to this service for my business. And I want to report a currency symbol issue and would like it to be resolved immediately so I can start using it. I am operating from Pakistan in which there are two ways our currency is shown. One is in the form of "Rs" and the other is "PKR". But I am seeing " PRS " all throughout the platform which is a huge issue and I am unable to use it because of this, I can not send these reports in the form of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currency Symbol Correction

I have just subscribed to this service for my business. And I want to report a currency symbol issue and would like it to be resolved immediately so I can start using it. I am operating from Pakistan in which there are two ways our currency is shown. One is in the form of "Rs" and the other is "PKR". But I am seeing " PRS " all throughout the platform which is a huge issue and I am unable to use it because of this, I can not send these reports in the form of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currency Symbol Issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currency Symbol Issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Merge payroll company account into existing QB online account

I have used QB online for bookkeeping for our company for many years. We were using Intuit payroll through Bank of America for years also, but QB recently discontinued this product. They opened a QB online payroll account and uploaded all my payroll data in the transition. However, now I have my original QB online account and a new second duplicate company for payroll. So I have to run payroll in one and copy everything over to the other company. I am told there is no way to merge a company or even backup my data and then upload it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Admin User to change default Deposit To account

This is available in QB Desktop. Default in QBO seems to be Checking, and many users prefer default to be Undeposited Funds.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receipts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base