Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • or

73 results found

1. Receiving purchase orders

A purchase order is created and sent to my vendor. Let's say I order 100 products and my supplier only sends 50 of them because they are out of stock. When I go to receive the items against the purchase order I have to one by one delete each item from the bill that didn't arrive. This is extremely time-consuming and could easily be fixed with a simple checkbox next to each item. If there was a checkbox I could check the items that arrived and uncheck the ones that have not arrived yet. Please put a checkbox on purchase…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow price rules to work in the new invoice/estimate layout

Without the price rules working in the new estimate/invoice layout we are having to manually look up prices. I considered this a business-critical need and can imagine that many others are suffering from not having the price rules available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Option to upgrade to the new Estimates/invoice layout

I spent 2 hours speaking to representatives about this issue. The goal is to send an estimate, have the customer accept the estimate online, and have a deposit requested automatically.
    The OLD invoice layout does not allow this. The new one does. There is no way to upgrade from the old one to the new one. The representative suggested i create a new QBO account, which I did, and it had the new layout. Then i would need to backup all of my data from the old account and move it over manually. Its crazy to request that from a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unable to Add Users with existing email link, preventing user setup in QBOnline

When setting up a new user in QBOnline, the email link provided is much too long to use and even when all firewalls and security protections are removed, we get "proofpoint" error messages. In turn we are now down until we can get our users into the system, as we cannot operate without them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ads

Leaving Quickbooks because of all the advertising.
    Can I get some suggestions of alternative software that has worked well for you? 7 years of $2000/yr, goodbye.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Emailing Invoices templates

Hey Guys, there’s a couple of improvements I’d like to suggest:

1) When constructing the emails to send off the invoices, sometimes the typing gets lost under the keyboard and it becomes very hard to see what you’re typing until you click off the keyboard. And maybe be able to set up our own templates.

2) I’ve had a number of clients now struggling to find the main invoice (maybe the click to view PDF, isn’t big/clear enough).

3) Have an option to create quotes using existing items previously used in invoices

Thanks for reading, hopefully these might get rectified.…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Forward via email both Invoice (bills) and invoice credits to QBO

I frequently forward emails containing Invoices (bills) in PDF format to: myfakeaccount@qbodocs.com. QBO does a fairly decent job of adding the bill to my account, but fails miserably when sent a Credit Invoice. Since the word CREDIT is prominently displayed where INVOICE is usually found I would think it a fairly easy transition to ad a credit to my vendor account, but NO I must delete the bill it has created and hand add a Credit invoice.

I thought I read that QBO is using A.I. yet it doesn't seem to learn which GL accounts should be suggested for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bills & Expenses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Different Walkways for Resolving QuickBooks Update Error 15311

QuickBooks installation and update process can turn out to be a humongous task on account of the different error codes that pop up out of nowhere. In the current blog, we shall pay attention to QuickBooks Error 15311, an error observed when users try to update QuickBooks Desktop through the Help tab. It leads to a sudden crashing of QuickBooks and keeps on coming up when the user tries the update process the next time. Read the blog and master the steps to fix QuickBooks Error code 15311.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-15311/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Popup notification of payroll ToDo

When customers are using QBO and Payroll with Auto Pay/File turned on, there are occasional account or system issues that prevent the auto pay/file from happening causing a ToDo item to be pushed to the customer for action.
    Problems arise with this process when customers are using a small screens to access their account, these important items may not be seen at first glance without scrolling down the page.
    It would be very useful for QBOP users that are not dedicated accounting or payroll personnel who only access their account occasionally if this ToDo item produced a popup box…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The never ending cascade of problems

I have used QB Online for years, but I have had to migrate 2 business in the last few years from desktop to online. I CANNOT BELIEVE THE CONSTANT CASCADE OF NEW PROBLEMS WITH FEATURES THAT ARE FOUNDATIONAL. Today I went to prepare my quarterly tax payments and prepare W2's. Problem - some of my tax payments don't show up, like WA State Workmens Comp and my 4th quarter 941 filing and the accompanying Schedule B, and I can't print out the worksheets for any of the payments that do show up. The W2's are no where to be found.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dealing with QuickBooks Update Error 12152: Seeking Solutions

I hope everyone is having a productive day. I recently encountered an update error while using QuickBooks, and I'm turning to this wonderful forum for some assistance. The error code I am facing is 12152, and it's been causing a bit of frustration. I would greatly appreciate any insights or solutions you can provide. Here's some information about the issue:

Issue: QuickBooks Update Error 12152
    Description: When attempting to update QuickBooks, I receive an error message stating, "Error 12152: Unable to complete the update process."

I've done some research and discovered that Error 12152 is related to internet connectivity…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding QR to invoices

Please I need the process step by step to add the QR to my invoice, I have tried all the suggestions but until now I'm not able to do so.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reduce spam on this forum

I notice there are many spam posts on this forum which are a waste of my time and make searching for relevant information more difficult.

My suggestion is to add an additional button on each post to alert the proper Intuit personnel to the possibility of spam, which then they can delete if necessary.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wordle simple word puzzle game

Wordle simple word puzzle game
    The Wordle game is a free browser game that can be accessed on both desktop and mobile devices. The puzzle game requires players to find the correct word once per day with only six guesses. Each time, they will gradually infer the correct word based on previous trial and error.
    The Wordle game, developed by programmer Josh Wardle in New York, will be available on the App Store and web browser for free starting in October 2021. The game got off to a humble start with 90 players per day. In November, this number increased…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keep Location Names Visible in Vendor Hub

In the vendor area, when the account category is posted to only one account the Location name is visible as ' Oak Lawn' or 'Elmhurst' in the vendor. However, whenever I have more than one account category entered for that particular vendor, the location name turns into 'Split' in the vendor hub even though I never split the account to multiple location. Could you please keep the Location visible despite the number of account category used in the detail so it can be more useful to us.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Urgently sort the bank connection to recover safely from corrupted import

Having linked to my bank account I have run into serious issues with it not matching my online statements! It turns out that a connection interruption corrupted the import, leaving random entries missing.

This is utterly unacceptable in any software. More so with a accounts system. QB must be programmed to both realise this has happened and either automatically re import and match against the bank account or at the very least notify the user and offer a simple method to resolve the issue. Expecting users to go through over a years worth of records line by line is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to Print W4 in QuickBooks Online, Suggest me some easy ways to do it by myself

Printing W4 forms in QuickBooks Online is a simple process that you can do yourself. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get started:

Log in to your QuickBooks Online account and navigate to the Payroll Center.
    Click on the "Employees" tab and select the employee for whom you want to print the W4 form.
    Click on the "Edit" button next to the employee's name. Scroll down to the "Taxes" section and click on "Federal Taxes."
    Click on the "Print" button next to the W4 form. Review the form to ensure that it is accurate, and then print and distribute…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add feature "back" to show a check as cleared in QBO

My company was previously in QBD. After reconciling the accounts, the vendors checks that we marked off as reconciled would then display the word "Cleared" when double clicking to open up the check (Bill Payments(Check)).
    I have not found any option for this in QBO. I have searched the forums and only found suggestions of searching the register/running a report.
    We print close to 1,000 checks a week. Going in and trying to run a report to change filters when I have an appraiser on the phone isn't efficient when I could open up the check and see whether it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Checks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Top Tips to Preserve Your Car Battery in Winter

As winter blankets the world in a layer of frost and snow, car owners face the challenge of preserving their vehicles' batteries in the harsh cold. The plummeting temperatures can take a toll on your car battery, leading to sluggish starts or, worse, a dead battery. To ensure your car stays reliable during the winter months, here are some top tips to preserve your car battery and keep it in peak condition.

Check Your Battery Health Regularly:

Before winter sets in, it's crucial to assess the overall health of your car battery. Most automotive shops offer battery testing services, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Importing product is all jacked up.

Fix the consoles ability to accurately and consistantly import product. only 11 out of 87 import and each time i get different errors that when investigated turns out not to be errors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inventory  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base