Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1066 results found

1. Chart of Accounts

Currently, the option to arrange the list in the Chart of Accounts manually is unavailable in QuickBooks Online. We can only sort the list in ascending and descending order.

CPA's and Accountants desperately need this capability. We realize that you might think this keeps people from screwing things up if they aren't accounting savvy, but some of us are accounting professionals whose hands are tied by this inflexibility. Please reconsider and restore this functionality in the next update or, at the very least, provide an override for Accountants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stock Valuation

Hi,

I have been facing issues with stock valuation for few months now. e are using Cash basis as our account method. On the Balance Sheet, stock asset figure is wrong if we are using cash basis. But stock asset figure is correct if we are using accrual basis. I have spoken to the helpline a lot of times about and spent a lot of hours with them. Every time they suggest me to try something and then get back to them. We have been back and forth a few times. Finally 10 days ago, this query was passed onto…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currency Symbol Correction

Currency Symbol Issue (Pakistan)

I have just subscribed to this service for my business. And I want to report a currency symbol issue and would like it to be resolved immediately so I can start using it. I am operating from Pakistan in which there are two ways our currency is shown. One is in the form of "Rs" and the other is "PKR". But I am seeing " PRS " all throughout the platform which is a huge issue and I am unable to use it because of this, I can not send these reports in the form of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currency Symbol Correction

I have just subscribed to this service for my business. And I want to report a currency symbol issue and would like it to be resolved immediately so I can start using it. I am operating from Pakistan in which there are two ways our currency is shown. One is in the form of "Rs" and the other is "PKR". But I am seeing " PRS " all throughout the platform which is a huge issue and I am unable to use it because of this, I can not send these reports in the form of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currency Symbol Issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currency Symbol Issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Merge payroll company account into existing QB online account

I have used QB online for bookkeeping for our company for many years. We were using Intuit payroll through Bank of America for years also, but QB recently discontinued this product. They opened a QB online payroll account and uploaded all my payroll data in the transition. However, now I have my original QB online account and a new second duplicate company for payroll. So I have to run payroll in one and copy everything over to the other company. I am told there is no way to merge a company or even backup my data and then upload it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Admin User to change default Deposit To account

This is available in QB Desktop. Default in QBO seems to be Checking, and many users prefer default to be Undeposited Funds.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receipts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rule names

When making a new rule, it has to be named. Fine.
    But when QB refers to a rule when offering help, suggestions or error messages, QB identifies which rule they are referring to by the first category visible in the description of the rule.
    For example: I have several rules with line item "ATM......" so I have named the rules clearly to avoid mis-postings, but when there is a problem, I have to search all the rules to find which rule they are referring to. Time wasted. If you insist on a name for the rule please make use of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product/Service Column in Invoices not showing full description

Within an invoice they have now changed the formatting so that in the Product/ Service column as you type in your product its duplicated meaning you cant see the full description, I have multiple products with the same name and different flavours so i am now unable to see the flavour to select with it being like this, I would like to request it to be changed back to the original formatting as this is causing a problem for me and wasting time selecting products just to find the correct flavour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do not change invoice numbers when importing them

When importing invoices via spreadsheet from another system, keep the invoice numbers exactly as they were instead of overriding them. This makes it somewhat difficult at times to locate the correct invoice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fix the bugs in Statutory Maternity Pay

Fix the errors in the way you calculate maternity pay (currently you do not do it on the basis of the average of their previous 12 weeks). Also in calculating the NI liability, you do not net off the NI deduction for employers, even though you do show the correct figure in the P32 report. Apparently you have known about this for some time, but have not got round to fixing it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a budget that subdivides by product

When creating a budget, I want to know how much of a certain product I am selling and the cost of sale of that item. When doing a company budget I really don't care about classes, locations and customers, way more important is products. I need to know that information so I can allocate advertising dollars on the ones that make me the most money or need more of a push. This is what a budget is all about so I can then forecast what i expect to sell on a given product. I don't understand why this is not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Separate QBO and QBOP for the same company ID

I would like to have a run-payroll-access only to a manager because I have both QBO and QBOP accounts but they are currently merged into one company ID.

Basically I want this person to only have access to QBOP but no access to QBO

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is only Two Decimal points its effecting my business especially in GCC countries .that is the only reason i am quitting Quickbooks

There is only Two Decimal points its effecting my business especially in GCC countries .that is the only reason i am quitting Quickbooks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. understood that there has only few options on the gear with %, but hope to read the P&L YTD report with the % of YTD Income

Understood that there has only few options on the gear with %, but hope there can read the P&L YTD report with % of YTD Income, and % not only compare between the selected period.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. esubmission log

the reports section of payroll lets you view a P32 EPS submission but it does not allow you to view and FPS submission log,

I have contacted Quickbooks and was told to post on here that I would be useful to be able to see it. (along with various other things that a payroll software should be capable of doing but quickbooks isn't)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base