Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1081 results found

1. Adding Location per line item to bills/expenses/checks

We have multiple locations and frequently have bills, credit card expenses, checks, etc. that are split between GLs, Locations and Classes. Having the ability to apply location to each line item to each bill, expense or check would save our accounting team so much time and effort. Currently our accounting team has to go in and create a Journal Entry for each bill or expense that has split locations. Being able to make this feature available with any other type of expense transaction with create better financial records and efficiencies with our team.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Need Ability to Create 2 Late Fee Streams

Need the ability to create 2 separate late fee items. My client has a late fee policy for tenants of $50 after a 5 day grace period AND $5/day. Should be a very easy update. Most platforms I've used already have this option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Better Communication

We've been asking for an update on an investigation number since Friday 7/14/23. The only update we have received is "they are working on it" It has been well over a week. Our whole accounting system is down. The previous tech in the chat tried to help. Today Din would not and refused to connect me with someone from the department handling our case. Stated they could not. But the customer service reps on 7/17 & 7/19 could not. All I received was this link to post in. We have been beyond patient with the issue we are having. It's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Common Chevrolet Problems

Chevrolet, a renowned subsidiary of General Motors, holds a reputation for crafting vehicles with commendable performance and reliability. However, like any other brand, Chevrolet cars can also face certain mechanical issues over time. Understanding these common problems can help Chevrolet owners maintain their vehicles better and ensure a smooth driving experience. This guide aims to outline the frequently reported issues in various Chevrolet models, and offer potential solutions.

1. Issues with the Transmission System

1.1 Impala's Notorious Transmission Failure

The 2005 Chevrolet Impala is infamous for its transmission system issues. Owners have reported experiencing loud noises, jerking, and stuttering, preceding…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SHOW THE MARK UP COLUMN IN THE ESTIMATE...

JUST LIKE THE DESK TOP VERSION, PLEASE ADD THE COLUMN IN THE ONLINE VERSION.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. GEMSTONE

Hi, I am Sandeep Patodiya presently working as a Marketing Manager at Rashi Ratan Bhagya for the last 3 years. Our firm offers all Precious & Semi-Precious Gemstones like Red Coral gemstone, Ceylon White Sapphire stone, Original Cats eye gemstone , and Original Pitambari neelam stone. We have had a Gemstones & Jewelry worldwide base of customers since 1985.
    https://rashiratanbhagya.com/gemstones/coral-munga.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I AM STUCK ON THE OLD LAYOUT AND NEED TO MIGRATE TO THE NEW LAYOUT BUT DONT HAVE THAT BUTTON ON MY CURRENT SCREEN ON QUICKBOOKS ONLINE

I AM STUCK ON THE OLD LAYOUT AND NEED TO MIGRATE TO THE NEW LAYOUT BUT DO not HAVE THAT BUTTON ON MY CURRENT SCREEN ON QUICKBOOKS ONLINE AS I CHOSE TO STICK TO OLD LAYOUT BEFORE BUT SOME FEATURES THAT I REALLY NEED ARE NOT AVAILABLE PLEASE HELP SO THAT I CAN BE MIGRATED TO THE NEW LAYOUT ON QUICKBOOKS ONLINE!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1-585-774-3412 HOW TO FIX QUICKBOOKS ERROR 12007

Welcome to the QuickBooks Error 12007 Forum!
    Are you encountering QuickBooks Error 12007 and looking for solutions to resolve it? You have come to the right place! This forum is a dedicated space for QuickBooks users facing 12007 error to share their experiences, ask queries and find helpful guidance from fellow community members.
    Here, you can:
    - Discuss the common causes of QuickBooks Error 12007
    - Share your specific scenarios and symptoms related to the error
    - Receive step-by-step troubleshooting tips from experienced users
    - Learn about potential solutions to fix the error
    - Discover best practices for preventing 12007…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. looking or a way to have a report of all journal entires emailed to me on a daily basis. within standard report, there is an accountant opt

looking or a way to have a report of all journal entires emailed to me on a daily basis. within standard report, there is an accountant option for JOURANAL reports, but you can not schedule that report to be emailed on a regular basis. thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Drivers license info fields in payroll

It would be nice to have fields for drivers license information in the employee profile. So many employers use drivers license information for I-9 verification of citizenship and also for insurance purposes, so fields for DL number, state, and expiration date would be helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to Fix QuickBooks Error 9999

QuickBooks Error code 9999 is a Script Error that occurs while creating a bank connection after an update. In this article, we will show you a step-by-step method to get this script error 9999 resolved. Follow the complete article for detailed troubleshooting instructions.

https://accountingwhizz.com/quickbooks-error-9999/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What could be the reason for QuickBooks Error 40003?

QuickBooks Error 40003 is a common issue that occurs when users attempt to access or open a company file. Understanding the reasons behind this error is essential for effective troubleshooting. Let’s have a closer look at the causes of this issue.

Damaged or corrupted QuickBooks company file
    Incomplete or interrupted network connection
    Outdated QuickBooks software
    Issues with third-party applications
    Data integrity problems

Understanding these reasons for QuickBooks Error 40003 helps users identify the underlying causes and implement appropriate solutions to resolve the issue effectively. And if you are failing to pick the reason correctly, don’t worry; all you need to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Scroll through invoices

For starters, allow the ability to scroll through invoices like Desktop

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Brake Fluid Change: A Comprehensive Guide

Brake Fluid Change: A Comprehensive Guide

To ensure your vehicle's safety and operational efficiency, regular maintenance is crucial. One aspect often overlooked but critical to your car's braking system is the brake fluid. This article will delve deep into the world of brake fluid changes, exploring the importance of this procedure, signs that indicate it's time for a change, the cost involved, and more.

1. The Importance of Brake Fluid

Brake fluid plays a vital role in your vehicle's braking system. Acting as the lifeblood of your brakes, it's responsible for transmitting the force of your foot on the brake…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Estimate Subtotal Headings

Hello QBO Online team - I'm posting this in the mobile section because I'm having a tough time finding where to create a new idea in the QBO Online forums, I hope it reaches the right people.

It would be very helpful to add a feature that allows the user to create headings within the content of an estimate. If a job has multiple parts, it can be hard in the current format to delineate between them.

The subtotal function is good, but it would be more useful if the user were able to title or give a heading to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Payment is BLOCKED. I can't resubscribe. This is ridiculous.

My Free trail just ended. I am trying to resubscribe. When I attempt to pay i get this error code:

Unable to process your request at this time. Please sign out and try again later. If the issue persists, please contact support and reference this message.(Error code:-81622)

My credit cards all work. I have tried this on mac & pc. Incognito mode and my accountant has tried to do it.

I have called customer service twice now and they don't know what to do.

Horrible first impression of quickbooks so far... I also wasn't able to create a email address…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Added notes for customer profile on sales receipt

We would like the option to - when you are ringing up a customer and put their name into the drop bar, to have a note section appear with any notes regarding this customers profile. ie. open invoices, notes on special orders, or other notes we can put in manually. A section that only we can see that the customer wont when we print their receipt. This would be very helpful. Rather than having to open each customers account to see the notes, it would appear for us to see after their name has been added to the sales receipt.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. statement of account template

statement of accounts to reveal customer's job number or P/O number for customer's account to refer which invoice belongs to which p/o or job number of their own which we have indicated inside the individual invoices

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There are several ways to improve QuickBooks Mobile on iOS and Android, including:

Improving the app's speed and performance to reduce lag time and make it easier to use.
    Adding more features and functionality, such as the ability to customize reports or track time and expenses.
    Enhancing the app's user interface to make it more intuitive and user-friendly.
    Adding more integrations with other popular business apps and tools.
    Improving the app's security features to ensure that user data is protected.
    To improve the app, QuickBooks may gather feedback from users through surveys, focus groups, and other research methods to understand their needs and preferences. Based on this feedback, they can prioritize features and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Features from QuickBooks Accountant Desktop that need to be added to QuickBooks Online

The batch invoicing tool in QuickBooks Online is very limited relative to the batch invoicing tool In QuickBooks Accountant Desktop. I should be able to enter more than 30 invoices at once, copy down a field from the top cell in a column to all of the cells in the column beneath it which have invoice numbers assigned, and paste in multiple cells worth of data at once. These were great features of Desktop and QuickBooks Online not having these features has made switching unbearable. Transactions should also be able to be imported through an IIF file, as this allows…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base