Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1055 results found

1. Importing product is all jacked up.

Fix the consoles ability to accurately and consistantly import product. only 11 out of 87 import and each time i get different errors that when investigated turns out not to be errors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Inventory  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Share Invoice Link - available for QuickBase Pipelines or sync table

The "Save and Share Invoice Link" needs to be available as a data object passable to QuickBase either via pipeline or sync table. Currently the only way to pass the link from QBO to QBase is by having users log into Books, manually copy the link, paste the link into Base, and resave the record. This is cumbersome and error-prone.

Alternatively, I know that using minor version 36 one can use an API call to get the share link, but it's not currently possible in Qbase Pipelines to navigate QBO's OAUTH flow. You cannot have a pipeline request a token,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Require expense to be recorded against their currency

I'm travelling around America at the moment and my receipts are all in USD. My bank account and home currency is AUD. There is no where for me to specify that the receipt for the travel expense is anything but Australian dollars. This is a huge flaw as the receipt won't match the entry if I manually convert it to AUD and obviously a larger problem if I leave it reflective of the reciept value as it won't line up with my bank account transaction which is in AUD. We need to be able to qualify what currency the receipt…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bills & Expenses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Faster Processing Time

Good day,

I was just on the phone with the Payments Team, inquiring as to why an invoice payment via bank transfer (ACH) from 3 business days (5 calendar days) prior, had not posted to my bank account. In the process of the conversation, I learned that the deposit speed on my account is set to 5 days for checks, and ACH is considered a check, but that with higher transaction volumes the processing time would decrease to a day.

I find this paradoxical, that smaller businesses are penalized with longer processing times, when we are much more susceptible to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Art and Science of Custom Report Design: Your Ultimate Guide

Introduction

In today's data-driven world, businesses rely on data to make informed decisions and track their performance. Custom reports play a pivotal role in this process, as they help transform raw data into actionable insights. However, creating an effective custom report requires more than just numbers and charts. It's an art and science combined, and this is where a custom report design agency can make a significant difference. In this blog post, we will explore the importance of custom report design, the emerging trends in the industry, and how to ensure readability is above 50%.

Chapter 1: The Value of

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. how to resolve quickbooks error 31

QuickBooks is a robust bookkeeping and accounting software used by small- and mid-sized businesses around the world. Its various functions and tools allow business owners perform tasks like creating inventories, paying employees, preparing for taxes, and managing cash flow with ease. Furthermore, Intuit, the company that developed QuickBooks keeps introducing new updates to keep free from errors. But, some errors and glitches are inevitable. QuickBooks Error 31 is one such error. This error may appear at any time such as, while installation, updating or upgrading it.
    However, it mostly appears while opening payroll reports in Excel. It may slow down…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. INVOICE FEATURES FOR OTHER USERS- PLEASE ADD

I am contacting you guys regarding a question/ concern I had. We currently have a quickbook online access account. I wanted to ask if we were able to create a roll, where the user only gets to see the invoices. And in the invoices, the price for both each description and the total of the invoice is hidden. This is for the user to go in, and audit and look through the descriptions and ensure there are no typos, mistakes, and to move them around in order. Please let us know if this is possible, and if so how can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Business Sold/Closing - Record Storage

QBO is being pushed vs Desktop, and its great until the business is sold/out of business. THEN WHAT?

There is currently no way to get pdf's attached to invoices, bills, bank rec, etc to export out. Clients think they are being good and paperless, attach the support to the transaction in QBO, then shred document. You can have 1 year read only, but we know audits don't happen that soon. Also, no good way to export all the data in a good way to actually be able to use and find information later if needed for audit. The work around…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What's new in QuickBooks Desktop 2024 latest release?

In today's fast-paced business world, being efficient and productive is essential. QuickBooks, a popular accounting software, has taken a big step forward with its QuickBooks 2024 Upgrade. This upgrade is designed to help businesses work better, save time, and become more productive. Here's a simpler breakdown of what it offers:

What's New in QuickBooks 2024 Upgrade?
    1. Better Reports: Once you upgrade QuickBooks Desktop 2024, you get more flexible and detailed reporting options. You can make customized reports to see your business's financial health more clearly.

1. Less Work: The upgrade makes things easier by doing more tasks automatically. This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Export the Projects Level Data in One Piece by QuickBooks

Hi QuickBooks Development Team,

This is Yibo from Pro Star Energy, a customer currently utilizing QuickBooks. I have encountered an issue and am seeking assistance from the development team.

When attempting to export project-level details for our company's customers from QuickBooks, I noticed that the export functions for project-level data are scattered across different sections of the interface. For instance, reports on Expenses, Bills, and Payroll hours are located in the Overview section of a customer dashboard, whereas data on project profitability and Time costs by employee or vendor are found under Project Reports. The dispersal of this data across…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mechanical Engineering in USA | Study in USA for Indian Students | Education Vibes

Studying mechanical engineering in USA can be a great decision for Indian students for several reasons. It goes without saying that the USA is home to some of the world's best universities with strong mechanical engineering programs. Institutions like MIT, Stanford, and UC Berkeley are globally recognized for their excellence in engineering education. Students studying mechanical engineering in the US Universities of repute get cutting-edge research opportunities. The USA is a leader in scientific and technological innovation. Pursuing mechanical engineering in USA allows students to engage in cutting-edge research, work with leading experts, and access state-of-the-art laboratories and facilities.

You…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. QuickBooks Tool Hub Program – Download, Install and Troubleshoot Common Errors

QuickBooks desktop is currently ranked as one of the most optimal accounting software. It is popular and widely-used amongst all the business firms ranging from small too big. But the fact that QuickBooks is prone to errors cannot be denied. Howsoever, solutions come hand in hand with the errors.

The developer of QuickBooks, Intuit, comes with numerous countless tools that help the users in getting rid of the errors with the blink of an eye. Some the best tools provided by Intuit in QuickBooks tools hub program are as:
    • PDF Repair Tool
    • QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
    • QuickBooks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would recommend to bring up the feature that you will have option to apply the design template to invoice or estimate. And get the templat

I would recommend to bring up the feature that you will have option to apply the design template to invoice or estimate. And get the template design more user friendly to get it easier to customize and understand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. voided checks

please stop voiding checks retro active to the check date. its causes major issues when clients void prior year checks. voided checks should be as of the void date prospectively. This is a major issue that can be easily solved!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Checks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sgodwin@uaprecycling.com

For On The Clock third party integration, have the overtime hours come over as overtime and not all regular hours. This would save a ton of time with payroll processing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Corporate Gift

Enhance your corporate image with our exquisite selection of personalized gifts for every occasion.

More info :- https://www.younggenerationshop.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Top Quality PVC patches UAE

Describe our PVC Patches UAE service, which is well-known in the Gulf Countries and other nations. Our top priority is keeping customers happy, and we never skimp on the quality of our products. Your artwork is digitised using cutting-edge software, and then patches are created by pumping colour into soft PVC moulds. Additionally, Label Patches for sale available at our site https://www.gulfpatches.com/uae-patches.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Scoliosis Clinic Singapore

Our Scoliosis Clinic in Singapore offers expert care and treatment for individuals with scoliosis. Find effective solutions for scoliosis management at our renowned clinic today.

More Info :- https://scoliolife.com/en_SG/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What is Fleet Management Software and its Purpose?

What is Fleet Management?
    Fleet management is the process of efficiently managing and utilizing every asset in a fleet, from acquisition to disposal. It's a broad word that includes everything from telematics to monitoring and maintenance. Managers use a variety of strategies to carry out regular tasks. Therefore, there are no hard and fast rules to manage a fleet.

also Read:https://flotillaiot.com/white-label-gps-tracking-software/

What is its purpose?
    Every company that uses vehicles for daily operations needs a management system. Its goal is to manage every day the full lifecycle of commercial vehicles. It involves boosting production, lowering risk exposure, and assuring…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add QR code to customer invoices

Add QR code to customer invoices