Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1016 results found

1. Ability to add new customer to an existing project.

I need the ability to change a customer on an existing project. Customers can change on a project midway through. I need the existing data from the project, with the customer information for that portion. But when the customer sells, I need to be able to assign the new customer to that existing project without losing all my previous information. The only workaround I was given by customer service was to delete the project and start a new one. This would lose ALL kinds of payroll and invoice information. Being able to add a new customer to an existing project…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. how to pay payroll liabilities in QuickBooks, Online

To pay payroll liabilities in QuickBooks Online, follow these steps:

Login to QuickBooks Online:

Navigate to "Taxes":
    From the left navigation bar, click on "Taxes" or "Payroll Tax."

Select "Pay Taxes":
    Look for the option to "Pay Taxes" or a similar wording.

Review Liabilities:
    Review the list of payroll liabilities to ensure accuracy.

Enter Payment Information:
    Input the payment details, including the payment date and the bank account from which the payment will be made.

Submit Payment:
    Follow the on-screen instructions to submit the payment.

Record Transaction:
    QuickBooks will prompt you to record…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Import Journal Entries in to Quickbooks online

Hello,
    I use the journal import feature in QuickBooks desktop but I have moved onto QuickBooks online now and I will love to import my journal entries just as before.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unemployment Rates

Every time I go into enter my new Unemployment Rate I have to call in for QBs Help to do it for me. My rate is 1.15% and when I go into Settings to change it, it tells me I can't enter a rate less than 2% - that's a problem. It shouldn't tell me what my rate should be and I should be able to change it myself in 2 seconds and not have to waste 30 minutes waiting for QBS to do it for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unlocking Potential: Creative Ways to Use PowerPoint Templates for Your Business Presentations

Elevate Your Presentation Game with Google Slides Themes

In the fast-paced business world, making a lasting impression through your presentations is crucial. While PowerPoint has long been a staple in boardrooms and conference halls, Google Slides has emerged as a dynamic alternative, offering a range of themes that are not only visually appealing but also free and professional.

When it comes to creating a compelling presentation, the choice of theme sets the tone for your message. Instead of starting from scratch, leverage the power of Google Slides themes that are not only visually striking but also designed to enhance the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Importance of Third-Party Insurance for Car Insurance

In the fast-paced world of today, owning a car is not just a convenience but a necessity for many. With the roads of Dubai bustling with vehicles, it's crucial to consider the various aspects of car insurance to ensure you are adequately protected. One such aspect that often takes the spotlight is third-party insurance. In this blog post, we will delve into the importance of third-party insurance in the UAE and why it is a crucial component of any comprehensive car insurance plan.

Understanding Third-Party Insurance

First and foremost, let's grasp the concept of third-party insurance. In simple terms,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. multiple paypal deposits

QB previous allowed me to select multiple paypal deposits, edit, select deposit, select the correct category, and select my customer. QB changed last week and now I have to manually add each deposit one at a time. SO FRUSTRATED!!!! Put it back!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Decoding the Mysteries: Unraveling the Common Skoda Car Issues

Skoda, a brand synonymous with elegance and performance, has carved its niche in the automotive world. However, like any other vehicle, Skoda cars are not immune to occasional hiccups. Understanding the common issues that Skoda owners may encounter can help unravel the mysteries behind these challenges and ensure a smoother driving experience.

1. Electrical Gremlins

Skoda cars, like many modern vehicles, come equipped with a plethora of electronic features. While these add-ons enhance the driving experience, they also introduce the possibility of electrical issues. Owners have reported problems with malfunctioning sensors, central locking failures, and issues with the infotainment system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. List of characters in the Ninja Turtles?

Do you still remember the ninja turtle character names. Here is the list of some characters except the main four.

1. Splinter
    2. Krang
    3. Leonardo
    4. Donatello
    5. Michelangelo
    6. Super Shredder
    7. Raphael
    8. April O’Neil
    9. Genghis Frog
    10. Irma Langinstein

Here is the list of some side characters in ninja turtle. Visit our website to know more about the ninja turtles.

readmore:- https://onlinegeeks.net/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-names-characters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dog Healthcare Plan

Dog Healthcare Plan

Dog healthcare plans are structured schedules of routine healthcare appointments designed to ensure the health and well-being of dogs. These plans typically encompass vaccinations, deworming, and routine healthcare tailored to the specific needs of dogs based on factors such as age, breed, lifestyle, and medical history.

Dog medical checkup plans are essential for promoting the health and longevity of dogs by providing comprehensive preventive care tailored to their individual needs. These plans help prevent common diseases, detect health issues early, and ensure that dogs receive the necessary care and attention to lead happy, healthy lives.

https://www.cessnapetstore.in/pet-health-packages/dog-healthcare-plan.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to add a contra account to Retained Earnings for Dividends Declared in compliance with my Corporate Dividends Policy to the COA?

I previously was able to add a contra retained earnings account to Credit Dividends Declared and Reinvested Profits, in compliance with my Corporate Charter. This provides a clear record of financial performance and is transparent and it is possible to reconcile. Suddenly, after writing a blog post I am unable to?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A quick report showing all "To be printed" invoices and invoices that did not successfully send from QuickBooks Online.

Hello:

Have a quick report showing all "To be printed" invoices and invoices that did not successfully send from QuickBooks Online.

This was easy to lookup on Desktop and was a excellent way to see what invoices needed attention.

Currently, finding "To Be Printed" invoices is not quick nor is there a queue that would be easy to see what needed printing. Line in Desktop.

Currently there is no EASY way of knowing if an invoice was successfuly sent. There is no queue or warning.

All of this is vital to staying current with our customers! In the 26 years…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Are there specific security measures recommended for Cox residential login?

Managing your Cox residential account online provides convenience, but it is important to take proper security precautions to protect your personal information and the account. Some key measures that Cox recommends are
    1. Create a strong and unique password not used elsewhere
    2. Enable two-factor authentication using the Cox App for extra validation
    3. Update contact details and make sure to receive account alerts and bills
    4. Log out securely after using your account to prevent unauthorized access
    5. Check login history regularly and report suspicious activity immediately
    These precautions help protect your personal details, prevent fraud and keep your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Limited users can now see all payroll checks. Please fix ASAP

A user set up as "Standard Limited Vendors" Should not be able to see the payroll checks in the Check detail report. In classic View, the payroll checks do not show up. But in NEW Enhanced Experience the payroll checks show up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Checks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Does Yacine TV stream live sports?

Yacine TV's streaming offerings. It's important to note that the availability of live sports streams can vary based on location, licensing agreements, and changes in service offerings. I would recommend checking the official website or contacting Yacine TV's customer support for the most up-to-date information on their streaming content, including live sports coverage.For More: https://www.yacinetvmod.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. shareholders in projects

We need a new feature where we can have shareholders being recorded altogether separately and the ability to make them have a percentage of A project revenue/profit, without being partners in the whole business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Include financial ratios reports in QuickBooks online

As an emerging business owner I have got my finances and books in order using Quickbooks online. My next target is funding, hence I need sight of financial ratios ratios

I want to constantly monitor those ratios and deliberately work on them towards funders' favourable numbers.

It will therefore be a wonderful addition to have separate reports for

1) liquidity ratios
    2) leverage ratios
    3)efficiency ratio
    4) profitability ratios
    5) market value ratios

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why Choose Crypto Exchange as the Top Business Option in 2024?

In the quickly evolving landscape of digital finance, crypto exchange development has emerged as a crucial business avenue. The joining of technology and finance has born a field where traditional boundaries are being redrawn and innovative opportunities exist. As we delve into the involutions of why crypto exchange stands as the premier business choice in 2024, it becomes evident that this sector encloses a multitude of profitable chances for entrepreneurs and investors alike.

Rapid Growth of the Cryptocurrency Market:

The cryptocurrency market has witnessed exponential growth, with its total market estimate excelling trillion-dollar milestones. This rush is supported by the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Crypto Exchange Development Transformative Roles in Shaping the Future Economy

The financial environment has changed in the past decade due to cryptocurrencies, and crypto exchanges are now essential marketplaces for purchasing, selling, and trading digital currency. These exchanges, which come in centralized and decentralized versions, provide safe and effective transaction processing. They promote economic equality, democratize access to digital property, and supply liquidity

Crypto exchange services will have a significant impact on the future economy and how we conduct business and utilize digital currencies as they continue to develop. By enabling the smooth exchange of digital coins, these platforms open up a world of opportunities for consumers as well as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Avail The Best Author Website Design Services

The best author website design services include a combination of aesthetic appeal, user-friendly navigation, and usefulness tailored to the author's specific needs. These services often include features such as easy book surf, author biographies, event calendars, and stable with social media platforms.

https://www.theghostwriting.ca/author-website

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base