QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. save invoice without email in QB self-employed

It would be convenient if we were able to save an invoice without having to enter an email address for it in QB Self-employed. Seems a lot of others are interested in this as well based on the comments in this post - https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-uk/transactions/invoicing-without-email-address/00/175295

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Autosave Invoices

Users spend lots of time creating invoices, sometimes in the field with a customer. When the app crashes, they lose that work, causing lots of frustration and possibly an embarrassing situation in front of a customer.

"I use the Quickbooks iPhone app for our plumber business while I’m working out in the feild. I stay signed in most of the time. For quite some time now, when I’m trying to cash out with a customer and I’m writing notes and adding materials, all of a sudden without warning the app will refresh as and everything I’ve entered will disappear. I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sidebar Navigation Minimized to create more room.

Recently Quickbooks released a new feature allowing the user to minimize the sidebar navigation to create more room for reports and other list views. It was "Three Bars" located just to the left of the company name. This was a fantastic feature. This feature has since been modified to only show up on smaller screens. Please bring this feature back for desktop usage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow sales reporting on bundled items

Because QB Online doesn't do Inventory Assembly the work around of Bundling was added. After researching the forums I discovered that there is no way to run a sales report on these bundles-- only on their individual components. It would be very helpful, since Inventory Assembly is not available in QB Online, if one could run a sales report on complete Bundles. Running a report on individual components is confusing and cumbersome when some of the assembled or bundled products my business sells have up to 11 individual components.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop autofill of vendors on checks.

This started in Oct. 2019. Every check that is written shows up as the same vendor. I now have to manually correct each check!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. reorder chart of accounts

Allow the option to change the order of the chart of accounts rather than just having alphabetical order

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Purchase Order Form - Allow Deletion of Signature Lines

Allow user to eliminate the approval signature lines on a purchase order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bills & Expenses  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable Quickbooks to see multiple historic bank transactions be able to be added together for matching

I was placing historic transactions into Quickbooks for a new customer and 2 payments were made on the same day, £220 and £180.

I used the bank statements to confirm payment dates and placed the details into Quickbooks again.

It was only when I uploaded the CSV bank file that I discovered that Quickbooks had assigned both these payment together showing £400 but in the actual statement it was still showing £180 and £220.

As I came to match the transactions I could not find anything to match the £180 and £220 because Quickbooks only recognises value of the amounts…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Optional auto select for reconciliation transactions

I would like the ability to turn off the auto select function for reconciliation transactions. Currently if you close out of a reconciliation and open it later or from a difference log-in, QB will have auto selected all the transactions or any new ones added and you have to re-do the reconciliation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Include letters in Date Format

Date format on invoice is only in numbers. It could be confusing. I suggest a format with letters for the Month MMM/DD/YYYY OCT-11-2019

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add reply-to address for reports sent via Quickbooks

We would like the ability to add a reply-to address to the reports we send out via QuickBooks so that our clients can reply to those reports directly to us if they have any questions on their reports.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sales Orders in Quickbooks Online

Creat Sales Orders in Quickbooks online so you can confirm your customer's purchase order. Track open sales orders to see jobs in process and invoice against the sales order as you deliver your goods or services. Sales Orders can be created from Estimates to save duplication of effort. This is a feature in Quickbooks Desktop and is essential to a business running multiple projects/clients, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Feature to import invoices from excel in QuickBooks for Singapore.

Please add feature to import invoices from excel in QuickBooks for Singapore.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CIS functions

CIS function - several improvements
    1. Can't seem to print the CIS summary.
    2. Contractors statements contain just one figure. It would be useful to have breakdown of payments by date, including invoice reference numbers.
    3. The ability to email all contractors CIS statements to them at the press of a button would be useful rather than have to go in, export and email individually.
    4. Is direct submission to HMRC via API coming?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other Transactions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Report for Employee Pay Adjustments History

This would allow employers to easily list employees with their pay raise/adjustment history. Right now the only way to check that is to go to payroll details and check multiple dates of each employee's records to see what rate they were paid. An employer will likely have an idea of around what date someone's pay changed but would have to remember that for all of their employees. Not an efficient method when the data is here in QBO. Please help make this task more accurate and save a lot of time for your end user by creating this report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Send secure credit card update via email to customer

Wish there was a way I could send a customer a link to update their credit card information via a secure method. We have to call or do it over email. we are a landscaping business and catching up with customers is hard as they are not home during the day when we are. OF COURSE THIS NEEDS TO BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE ONLINE QBOOKS. Thanks, Premier Landscape Design.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments/Merchant Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom Invoice Template/Sales Forms in Mobile App for Android

Users are only able to customize their Invoice Template in iOS.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Save and New option when adding transactions in Mobile

After you're done creating a bill or expense in the mobile app, there should be a save/new button. Right now to enter another expense you have to re-navigate through the menu again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have the ability to add a check number when submitting expenses

Right now you can't add a check number when entering check expenses (expenses paid by check) in the mobile app - you have to physically enter it in the desktop app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. PLEASE ADD OPTION TO CUSTOMIZE PACKING SLIP

ADD OPTIONS TO CUSTOMIZE PACKING SLIP.
    WE NEED TO ADD CUSTOM SIGNATURE OPTION FOR PICK UP.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base