QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Attach federal forms to employee's like W4 and I9, and more

On he employee tab you should be able to attach required forms like the W4, I9... so you do not have to find them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Advisor

I really want to thank and recommend one of your chat advisors, but am struggling to do so easily. Make this easier as the link sent to me says that it no longer works.
    In the mean time please pass on my thanks and recommendation for Jisie who was amazing sorting out my account when I believed I had messed it up badly. She was competent, helpful, friendly and not only sorted my issue but set me up with an upgraded account that allowed me to do so much more.
    Thanks Jisie
    Phil Spray
    My Personal Space Ltd

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow edits of products/services to affect reoccuring transactions

Just a toggle in the reoccuring transaction template to allow an option for it to follow updates to pricing would be great. Currently, I have to update over eighty reoccuring payments individually whenever there is an update to our prices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add the ability to use address lists for Vendors/Customers.

It would be nice to select shipping addresses from a drop down list for certain Vendors and Customers. It would also be nice to have the option to use a drop down list to select email addresses when submitting a PO, since those change from time to time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists (Customers, Vendors)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show 401(k) and other employer contributions on employee paystub

It is very helpful for employees to see what their employer is contributing on their behalf. All other payroll companies have this option, including QuickBooks desktop. When our clients see that QuickBooks Online doesn't have this option they are very disappointed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sales and use tax exempt

Once a new vendor is created send sales and use certificate/ auto? send state sales and use certificate. This is keeping up with current paperwork that would save time on both sides of this problem. If you are sending a new PO with sales and use certificate, this information should be included as it is needed for the vendor annually. A reasonable enough request? It would be an auto populated document sent/ imported automatically so the system will know the correct tax setting regardless of the user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sales and use tax exempt

Once a new vendor is created send sales and use certificate/ auto? send state sales and use certificate. This is keeping up with current paperwork that would save time on both sides of this problem. If you are sending a new PO with sales and use certificate, this information should be included as it is needed for the vendor annually. A reasonable enough request? It would be an auto populated document sent/ imported automatically so the system will know the correct tax setting regardless of the user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Enable adding additional field in Customer Statements, i.e. PO number

Enable adding additional field in Customer Statements, i.e. PO number

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add 457b plan to list of retirement plan options under payroll set-up.

Add 457b plan to list of retirement plan options under payroll set-up. Otherwise, will have to cancel online subscription.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the ability to delete company logo. Thank you.

Add the ability to delete company logo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account/Subscription  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We have a serious issue when Matching bank records that are lower $$ than the invoice in QuickBooks. Could we change filters or parameters

We have a serious issue when Matching bank records that are lower $$ than the invoice in QuickBooks. Could we change filters or parameters so that QB doesn't filter out invoices that are less $$$ than the bank records?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sequence the Bank Accounts first, on the Balance Sheet, followed by Accounts Receivable

With the QBO version I have, my balance sheet is showing the Accounts Receivable account first, instead of Bank accounts. The normal is that the Balance Sheet shows bank accounts first and below the Accounts Receivable, since the sequence is based on the liquidity of the Assets. More liquid comes first...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. QB for Accountants available in more countries

Please make the Accountants version available in more countries (Paraguay).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account/Subscription  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Electronic Invoices with DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) available for more countries

More countries are implementing Electronic Invoices as mandatory for all Tax Payers. I saw that QB already offers this option in the Mexican version (not sure if other countries have it, but certainly not in my country). Please make this available for other countries (Paraguay) so we can create electronic invoices and sales receipts with DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) and send them as XML, with the QR code.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create electronic invoices, sales receipts with DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) and send them as XML

More countries are implementing Electronic Invoices as mandatory for all Tax Payers. I saw that QB already offers this option in the Mexican version (not sure if other countries have it, but certainly not in my country). Please make this available for other countries (Paraguay) so we can create electronic invoices and sales receipts with DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) and send them as XML, with the QR code.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Create electronic invoices, sales receipts with DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) and send them as XML

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There should be a field to enter barcode in the product and service, currently there is only SKU

Often there is a need to have a separate field for barcode, because SKU and barcode and be different

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. There should be a field to enter barcode in the product and service, currently there is only SKU

Often there is a need to have a separate field for barcode, because SKU and barcode and be different

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Users want Sign-In to remember passwords/be easier to get through on the Mobile App

In other words, have the app remember the online password

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add the ability to add products and services line items to scanned Receipts (Job-Costing)

When processing scanned receipts from the mobile app, add the ability to add products and services line items. We are tracking job cost and break the cost into construction categories like plumbing, lumber, electrical, etc. When we scan a receipt using the mobile feature, the only option I see to categorize it is an expense (COGS).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receipts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base