Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

77 results found

1. Offline Mode in the Mobile App

Allow us to create invoices and other transactions while offline, and as soon as we have internet access again automatically "send" the transactions to our account so they're available to view on any device

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to print reports in the mobile app

Be able to print reports like the P&L in the mobile app

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a separate forum for QuickBooks online

When I click Give Feedback on the Customer Feedback for QuickBooks Online page, it takes me to a page titled QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum. There is no place for me to give feedback for QuickBooks Online. Please add a place or fix your labeling of your screens. See the attached screenshots.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Multi-currency in the Mobile App

It would be nice if the App could take other currencies but dollars like euros, rupees, when I travel

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow transaction field "description" to be displayed.

Allow the transaction field "description" to be displayed in reports. Right now, only the "Memo" field is included as a similar choice. Most users will input info in the line field "description" rather than scroll to the little box for Memo at the bottom. This saves them lots of time, and so for me would be more of a useable source for customized reports. I ran into this specifically while customizing a report of bills by selected vendors.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make all the font black. The grey is difficult for me to read.

The grey font is difficult to read. Make all font color black or offer an optional setting to choose this.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Toggle on/off sensitive information displayed on mobile

The mobile app allows the convenience of using QBO in public areas or in front of customers. However, the customer tab displays a header with "sales in last 90 days" and totals for open balances. I don't need this information at my fingertips, and I really don't need a customer or bypasser to see this information. I'd like to have the option of toggling this sort of information off, specifically in the Customers tab. This would allow me to not have to hide the screen from the eyes of others, and to complete tasks such as having a customer type…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reconciliation in the Mobile App

You should be able to reconcile from the mobile app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. STOP the constant ads on my DASHBOARD

Please STOP the constant ads on my dashboard or at least give us a way to hide them. The ads show up on my dashboard every time that I switch screens and it is very disruptive to my workflow. The hide ad button does not work and you have locked our ability to not show the ads altogether. I will never use financing through a click of a button in my quickbooks. I pay $60 per month and have 3 companies so $180 per month and I have to constantly see these ads. We should have the option to hide…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tabbing through data entry

When entering information, especially vendor or customer names or accounts, the vendor, for example, will pop up, but you have to manually click on the name with the mouse to accept it. If I start typing "Home Depot", Home Depot pops up but if you tab to accept it (as you do in QBD), it clears it out and you have to manually type and click with the mouse on the vendor name. If it prefills at the beginning of typing, please make it so the pre-filled name remains there!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Representative Training

Support representatives truly need to be better trained. I have spent countless hours on the phone with support because they have no idea how to help me. I have had support staff tell me things that were absolutely wrong and gave me instructions that were completely misguided. This lack of knowledge causes a huge strain in my ability to perform my job duties; its hard to solve simple problems when the support staff meant to help you constantly gives you incorrect information. Also, the time it takes me to get a simple question answered is absurd. Yesterday i called in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Quickbooks Online needs to support Quickbooks Self-Employed features.

Many self-employed users need the ability to separate personal transactions from business transactions like Quicken or Quickbooks Self-Employed can, but most also need standard Quickbooks Online features such as the ability to share access with their bookkeeper and accountant, and to print 1099s. Many also need features such as printing checks, and using class and/or location tracking. Why isn't there a Quickbooks version that supports all of these features? Why doesn't regular Quickbooks Online support separating business and personal transactions??? Currently, NONE of the Quickbooks versions meet all of my needs.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to collapse sub-class codes on reports - horizontal axis

When running reports such as "Profit and Loss by Class" all the accounts and sub-accounts are on the vertical axis and can be expanded and collapses to show all accounts or just the parent accounts.
    It would be very valuable to do likewise on the horizontal axis to show all classes or be able to collapse to show just the "parent" classes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to switch Header/Title view from 'Layperson's' to 'Accounting' terms

I understand the need to simplify the terminology for the non-bookkeeper user or business owner. As a bookkeeper, I actually find it confusing to navigate QBO with the over-simplified terminology! I would definitely appreciate the option to select an 'Accountant' view. The column headers in Bank Feed (and Cash Flow Money In/Money out) could switch to Receipts and Disbursements instead of Spent and Received. Why are they using the term Sales Form? What happened to Invoice? Did everyone forget what that is? In Expenses, not sure why there is a difference between bills and expenses?? aren't bills an expense too??…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remember the report period when I change reports

When I'm looking at multiple reports I typically want to look at them for the same Report Period. However, whenever I navigate to a new report, the Report Period gets reset to Current Year-to-Date. If you remembered the Report Period when changing between reports it would save me a lot of time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support setting a default report period

Each month I look at reports for the previous month. Because the default report period is This Year-to-Date, I have to navigate to Last Month. If I could set the default Report Period for my account to Last Month, it would save me time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reduce spam on this forum

I notice there are many spam posts on this forum which are a waste of my time and make searching for relevant information more difficult.

My suggestion is to add an additional button on each post to alert the proper Intuit personnel to the possibility of spam, which then they can delete if necessary.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Require your customer care employees to pass an aptitude test.

I just spent 45 minutes talking to Heather S on Case:570023663. She did not resolve my issue, and instructed me to unnecessarily call my bank for verification of a transaction. In total, I wasted over 1 hour with her. I called back and spoke to Paul on Case:570028555 regarding the same issue. He resolved my problem and gave me the answer I was looking for in 9 minutes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Detroit Airport Lounges: Priority Pass Perks Unveiled

Unlock the VIP Experience at Detroit Airport with Priority Pass

Step into a world of privileged travel and immerse yourself in the epitome of airport luxury with Priority Pass. As a member, you'll gain exclusive access to an exquisite collection of lounges at Detroit Airport, each offering a sanctuary of comfort, convenience, and indulgence.

Whether you seek a tranquil haven to unwind before your flight or a private workspace to stay productive, our meticulously curated lounges cater to your every need. Embrace the ultimate in relaxation as you sink into plush seating, surrounded by an ambiance of sophistication and serenity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ads for QB Online need to stop permanently

Give users a way to stop the popups advertising QB online while I am using the desktop version. I can unsubscribe from spam emails, but you force me to see your ads multiple times per day with no way to unsubscribe. Isn't that illegal in Canada now??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?