Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1057 results found

1. Permit Estimates to retain "linked" status when converting invoice to recurring invoice.

An estimate which requires installment payments over 12 months is possible but each month the user is required to generate a one time invoice from the Estimate UI. (You can also link from a new invoice to the previously created Estimate.) If the payment period is set to a known duration it would save time to create one "linked" invoice from an Estimate and convert the created invoice into a recurring invoice but still retain the "linked" status between invoice and estimate. Currently new invoices must be manually matched. Understand that there will be corner cases related to customers paying…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. User defined Account Type and Detail Type to permit logical chart of accounts

I am transitioning from GNU Cash where I have a well established Chart of Accounts. This chart of accounts was actually first established in Quicken an earlier version of quickbooks.

I cannot recreate logically the structure of my chart of accounts in QB because of the extremely limited and to my mind illogical list of Account Types and their associated Detail Type.

This straitjacket is further compounded by the the fact that child/sub accounts have to have the same account type as the parent account.

It is not yet clear to me how this is going to work out with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Complete invoice export in excel file

To be compliant with some e invoicing regulation, it's needed to export in excel file all fields invoice ( all data reported in pdf version) required VAT number ID, complete address, detailed lines . Current version doesn't allow to export these data due to limited columns export procedure. Should be great to have it due to compliance risk

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Estimates/Proposals

Allow or create a template that allows users to create a proposal that explains the "scope of services" to be provided. My clients expect professional proposals, not estimates and I need to provide a description of the project, work to be provided/performed, schedule, and methods. The estimates templates do not work for professional services firms (engineering, consulting, etc.) See example attached

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to send contractor new request to enter w9 data

The links that are sent to contractors to enter w9 data expire after 24 hours and there is no way to send a new link to a contractor that did not click on it in time. This is ridiculous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve Class support in reports

I use Classes to track sales tax categories for expenses. I do this to support required state and local Use Tax filings. I need to be able to generate a report that lists all transaction line items in a selection of accounts for a given date range, and to group those by class. However "Class" is missing from the "Group by" list, as well as from Filters and Columns options. Without these I can't build the report I need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. STOP THE CONSTANT ADS

Stop the constant ads on QBO
    I have just signed up for qb and payroll and I had desktop 2017.
    The ads I discovered on up top and I have to scroll down to see the things I am looking for. It is hard enough to figure out how to use your product and the ads just make it harder.
    i see others have asked about this in the past and I assume you will continue to do it, but I really don't like it and I may just start looking somewhere else before I get to far into this.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to Fix Intuit QuickBooks Online Login Problems

However, at times they face few errors with, <a href="https://www.axpertaccounting.com/login-problems-of-quickbooks-online-on-chrome/">Login problems of QuickBooks online on chrome</a> when signing in on the Intuit official website (qbo.intuit.com/intuit). So here, in this blog post we will in details discuss about this error and its solutions. You can also take assistance from QuickBooks online support team at 1-888-351-0999.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1722 Desktop?

QuickBooks Desktop error 1722 is an error in the program that can show up when installing the QuickBooks software. Also, you can see the error code when opening QuickBooks after installing it. Incomplete or damaged installation of the QuickBooks application is one of the main reasons behind the arrival of this error.

Besides, damaged Windows components can also give rise to this issue. When the error occurs, it crashes an active program Window and also hampers the performance of the program. You can get rid of the error by suppressing its possible factors. For additional assistance, you can reach out…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Intuit Advertising

Please quit using the workspace I PAY FOR (Quickbooks online) to advertise to me. It is annoying and makes me want to quit using Quickbooks online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Set song ringtone for your mobile phone

However, the real magic of a ringtone is the ability to customize it to ring on a specified time https://toqueparacelular.com/. For instance, if you're watching a concert, you can set your ringtone to ring in five minutes. And if you're running late for work, you can set it to ring in fifteen seconds. If you are having a bad day and you want to relax, you can set it to ring in a minute and a half.

Choosing the best free ringtones for mobile is not a complicated task, though finding the right one can be. To choose the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 7149

This article is a detailed piece of writing to deal with <a href="https://www.hostdocket.com/quickbooks-error-7149/">QuickBooks error 7149</a>. Performing the steps above might help the user to fix the QuickBooks error code successfully. For any kind of technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise reach us at info@hostdocket.com or dial our toll-free number 1-844-405-0907.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Movies HD Review

Moreover, it's got a few other perks, like https://pokiapp.com/movie-hd-for-android/ the ability to view content in high definition. This app supports 1080p and 720p resolution, but you may be able to watch higher quality content if you have the means to purchase a cable or a satellite package.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Best coloring pages for kids

Color Your World: Fun Coloring Pages for Little Ones

Looking to pass the time while entertaining your little one? Coloring pages are a great way to keep kids engaged and entertained. Not only do coloring pages help young minds stay active, but they also provide an opportunity for creative expression. Here are some of our favorite coloring pages that will make both you and your child happy.
    See more free coloring pages at https://coloriage123.com/

Themed Pages for Kids
    One of the best ways to engage young minds is with themed coloring pages. Themed coloring pages can be tailored to whatever…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Coloring pages for kids

Color Your World with these Fantastic Coloring Pages!
    Did you know that coloring pages can help improve your child’s creativity, fine motor skills, and overall well-being? Studies have shown that the simple act of coloring can help reduce stress and boost your child’s mood. With that said, here are some of the best coloring pages for kids to get them started on a creative journey.

See more free coloring pages at https://kleurplaat123.nl/
    Animal Coloring Pages
    Let your little ones explore the animal kingdom with these animal coloring pages. From cute cats and dogs to majestic elephants and sea creatures, there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Audit Log in QBO - Please make the report work like the QuickBooks Desktop audit trail for compliance purposes

I should be able to download all the changes listed under each transaction without clicking on each individual transaction. If I do click on each transaction, the resulting report should be downloadable to Excel. These detailed reports only allow printing to PDF. There needs to be a way to download a report to Excel that works exactly like the QBD version for customers that are facing employee fraud. The way it works right now is mind-numbingly inefficient and slow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A comprehensive guide to your dashboard warning lights

Your car is way smart than you think. Especially the new-aged cars are equipped with a whole lot of sophisticated technologies to make things quite simple.

The car manufacturers are committed to improvising things, especially the precautions related measures. The warning lights have been an essential part of an automotive vehicle. These warning lights intimate a variety of potential issues to the car owners so that they can take proactive action before an issue turns hazardous.

However, the warning symbols might be quite confusing while you have a look at them or refer to the owner’s manual. Read on to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to Create an Audiobook

Audiobooks are a form of entertainment that helps readers understand a story. They can be enhanced with sound effects and music. A narrator can change the tone of a story.

Some people enjoy listening to an audiobook https://horbuchkostenlos.de/ to help them learn new vocabulary. Others find it useful for people who are visually impaired. For those who are dyslexic, listening to an audiobook can help them improve their reading abilities.

People who are interested in audiobook production can work as narrators or authors. There are several companies that can help you create an audiobook. However, each company has its own…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base