Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

74 results found

1. STOP the constant ads on my DASHBOARD

Please STOP the constant ads on my dashboard or at least give us a way to hide them. The ads show up on my dashboard every time that I switch screens and it is very disruptive to my workflow. The hide ad button does not work and you have locked our ability to not show the ads altogether. I will never use financing through a click of a button in my quickbooks. I pay $60 per month and have 3 companies so $180 per month and I have to constantly see these ads. We should have the option to hide…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What is Fleet Management Software and its Purpose?

What is Fleet Management?
    Fleet management is the process of efficiently managing and utilizing every asset in a fleet, from acquisition to disposal. It's a broad word that includes everything from telematics to monitoring and maintenance. Managers use a variety of strategies to carry out regular tasks. Therefore, there are no hard and fast rules to manage a fleet.

also Read:https://flotillaiot.com/white-label-gps-tracking-software/

What is its purpose?
    Every company that uses vehicles for daily operations needs a management system. Its goal is to manage every day the full lifecycle of commercial vehicles. It involves boosting production, lowering risk exposure, and assuring…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can't use Quickbooks online because my account is stuck in dark theme

I am unable to use Quickbooks online because my account is stuck in dark theme. I've tried working with support but they are unable to get me out of dark theme. The dark theme is buggy and effectively unusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why Can't I Add Cash To My Cash App for security reasons

Many people rely on Cash App for quick and easy money transfers, but sometimes users might face issues while trying to add cash to their accounts. Understanding the reasons behind these problems and finding solutions is crucial for a seamless experience. Here, we will discuss various reasons why Can't I Add Cash To My Cash App account and provide effective resolutions to overcome these obstacles. Stay with us as we guide you through this process, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free financial transaction experience. https://www.emailsupport-contact.com/blog/why-cant-i-add-cash-to-my-cash-app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DIY Vehicle Transport: Pros, Cons, and Safety Considerations

DIY vehicle transport involves transporting your car on your own, without hiring professional car transport services. While this option may seem cost-effective, it comes with certain pros and cons. One advantage is the potential cost savings, as you won't have to pay for professional services. However, there are several considerations to keep in mind. DIY transport requires proper equipment, such as a suitable trailer and secure straps, to ensure the safe loading and transportation of your vehicle. It also requires knowledge and experience in properly securing the vehicle to prevent damage. Additionally, DIY transport can be time-consuming and may
    result…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why Insurance Matters in Car Transport Services in Hyderabad

Insurance is of utmost importance when it comes to car transport services in Hyderabad. It provides protection and peace of mind during the entire transportation process. Accidents or unforeseen events can occur during transit, and having insurance coverage ensures that you are financially safeguarded against any damages or losses. Whether it's minor scratches, dents, or major accidents, insurance provides the necessary coverage for repairs or replacement. It is essential to choose a car transport service that offers comprehensive insurance coverage for your vehicle. This ensures that in the event of any unfortunate incidents, you are adequately compensated and your investment…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Books Review tool to QBO Accountant

Please add the Books Review tool/module to QuickBooks Online Accountant.

The Books Review tools is one of my favorite tools I use when closing out my client's books -- it gives me a defined process to review my client's books every month and generate month-end reports. It is super useful in finding errors like missing payees, 90+ old bills, etc and reconciling balance sheet accounts.

But, the Books Review tool isn't even available to use for my our accounting firm's QBO Accountant account, which I find surprising.
    Without it, closing out my own practice's books is not as easy as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Off-Road bike Transport: Specialized Solutions for Transporting bikes

Off-road bike transport refers to the specialized solutions and services designed to transport bikes that are not suitable for conventional road travel. Unlike regular bike transport, off-road bike transport requires specific equipment and expertise to ensure safe and secure transportation. Specialized trailers and handling techniques are utilized to accommodate the unique dimensions, weight, and suspension of off-road bikes. Additionally, extra precautions are taken to protect bikes from potential damage during transit, such as employing proper securing methods and utilizing routes that are suitable for off-road transportation. Whether it's for recreational purposes or professional needs, off-road vehicle transport offers tailored solutions…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Benefits of Professional bike Shifting Services by Train

professional bike shifting services by train offer several advantages. Firstly, they provide secure loading and unloading, ensuring the safety of your vehicle during transit. Secondly, train transportation protects vehicles from weather conditions and reduces the risk of road accidents. Thirdly, enhanced security measures at the train
    stations and rail yards provide added protection. Additionally, comprehensive insurance coverage, timely delivery, and tracking capabilities further enhance the convenience and peace of mind for car owners opting for this mode of transportation.

https://www.movemycar.in/blog-detail/423/what-is-procedure-and-charges-of-bike-shifting-by-train

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sustainable Practices in Car Shifting Services in Bangalore

Sustainable practices in car shifting services in Bangalore play a crucial role in reducing the environmental impact of transportation. Companies that prioritize sustainability aim to minimize carbon emissions, promote energy efficiency, and adopt eco-friendly measures throughout the shifting process. They may employ alternative fuel vehicles or hybrid trucks to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Additionally, they may optimize transportation routes to minimize fuel consumption and maximize efficiency. Sustainable car shifting services may also implement recycling and waste management practices to reduce landfill waste. By embracing sustainable practices, car shifting services not only contribute to a greener environment but also align with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Role of Insurance Coverage for Exotic Bike transport by train

Insurance coverage plays a critical role in the process of shifting exotic bikes. Exotic bikes are not only valuable investments but also unique and often rare. Transporting them involves certain risks, such as damage, theft, or unforeseen accidents. Having appropriate insurance coverage for exotic bike shifting provides essential protection and peace of mind. It ensures that in the unfortunate event of any damage or loss during bike transport by train, the financial burden is minimized. It is crucial to carefully review and understand the insurance policy terms and coverage limits specific to exotic vehicles. Additionally, it is recommended to choose…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Understanding national Car Shifting Services

National car shifting services refer to the transportation of vehicles across different regions or states within a country. These services cater to individuals or businesses who need to move their cars over long distances. National car shifting services offer a convenient and efficient solution, eliminating the need for individuals to undertake the tedious task of driving their vehicles themselves. These services typically have a wide network and infrastructure in place to ensure seamless operations and timely delivery. They employ trained professionals who have expertise in handling various types of vehicles and adhere to safety protocols during the transportation process. Whether…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ensuring Safety and Security in car transport services

Ensuring safety and security in car transport services is of utmost importance for both customers and car transport companies. Car transport companies take various measures to guarantee the protection of vehicles during transportation. They employ trained and experienced professionals who handle the loading, unloading, and
    transportation of cars with care and precision. Additionally, they use specialized equipment and secure loading techniques to prevent any damage or accidents. Car transport services also provide insurance coverage to protect against unforeseen events. By prioritizing safety and security, car transport services strive to provide a reliable and stress-free experience for customers, ensuring their vehicles…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ensuring Timely Delivery for Prestige Vehicles in car transport services

Ensuring the timely delivery of prestige vehicles is a top priority in car transport services. Prestige vehicles, such as luxury cars, sports cars, or vintage automobiles, often hold significant value and require special attention during transportation. Car transport companies understand the importance of delivering these vehicles on time and in pristine condition. They meticulously plan and coordinate the logistics to minimize transit time and potential delays. Specialized carriers and experienced drivers are assigned to handle the transportation of prestige vehicles, ensuring the highest level of care and security throughout the journey. By prioritizing timely delivery, car shifting services in Gurgaon…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Leveraging field data across all quickbooks through substitution

It would be nice to leverage standard and custom field data in other areas of QB. As an example, I have a PO, Project Number and quote number field on quotes and invoices. I also free type this info into the product description often. It would be nice to be able to use a simple substitution string like. "30% payment for equipment purchased on %%PONumber%% for Project %%ProjectNumber%%"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Benefits of Enclosed Car Transport for High-Value Vehicles

Opting for enclosed car transport offers numerous benefits, particularly for high-value vehicles. The primary advantage is enhanced protection. Enclosed carriers provide a fully enclosed and secure environment, shielding your valuable vehicle from potential risks such as road debris, adverse weather conditions, and prying eyes. The enclosed design minimizes the risk of damage from external elements, ensuring that your high-value vehicle arrives at its destination in pristine condition. Additionally, enclosed transport provides increased security and privacy, as the vehicle is not exposed to public view during transit. This is particularly advantageous for rare or exotic cars that may attract attention. By…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Common Challenges in Car Transport services in Mumbai

Vehicle transport services in Mumbai face several common challenges that can impact the transportation process. One of the challenges is coordinating pickup and delivery schedules, especially when multiple vehicles are involved or when there are delays due to traffic, weather conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances. Another challenge is ensuring proper communication and coordination between the transport company, the customer, and any other parties involved in the transportation process. Additionally, navigating through different state regulations and obtaining necessary permits can be a challenge, especially for long-distance or interstate transport. Lastly, ensuring the safety and security of vehicles during transit is a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Choosing the Right Car Transport Trailer: Open vs. Closed Options

When it comes to transporting your car, choosing the right car transport trailer is an important decision. You have the option of open and closed trailers, each with its own advantages. Open trailers are more commonly used and are a cost-effective choice. They offer good visibility and accessibility, making them suitable for standard vehicles. However, if you have a luxury car, classic car, or any vehicle that requires extra protection, a closed trailer might be the better option. Closed trailers provide complete coverage and shield your car from the elements during transit. They offer enhanced security and are ideal for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Is Car Shifting by Train the Right Choice?

Car shifting by train can be the right choice for vehicle relocation in many cases. It offers several advantages such as reliability, safety, cost-effectiveness, and environmental sustainability. If you are looking for a reliable and predictable mode of transportation with minimal risk of accidents or damage to your vehicle, trains are a suitable option. Moreover, the cost-effectiveness and ability to transport multiple vehicles in a single shipment make it an attractive choice for those seeking an economical solution. Additionally, if you are moving long distances, trains provide convenience and accessibility to various destinations. However, it is important to consider factors…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Car Transport for Non-Standard Vehicles

Car transport services cater to a wide range of vehicles, including non-standard vehicles that may have unique characteristics or dimensions. Non-standard vehicles can include oversized vehicles, modified cars, vintage or classic automobiles, or even specialized vehicles like construction equipment or RVs. Transporting these vehicles requires specialized knowledge, equipment, and expertise to ensure their safe and secure transport. Car transport companies experienced in handling non-standard vehicles understand the unique challenges they present and have the necessary resources to accommodate their specific requirements. Whether it involves securing additional permits, utilizing specialized trailers or equipment, or employing customized loading and unloading techniques, car…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base