Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

33 results found

1. Search Custom Fields Under Customer or Vendor List Columns

Under the Customer or Vendor List, if you enable a custom field as a column to display on the list you should be able to search that custom field column using the filter search right about the customer or vendor list. Without the ability to search that column it becomes useless to display custom fields as column on the customer list or vendor list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Renaming "Customers" to "Suppliers"

I would like to be able to rename "Customers" to "Suppliers." We are a travel agency, so we don't have customers paying us. We have suppliers (i.e. hotels and other partners) that pay us commission based on the bookings we make for our clients (travelers). Those suppliers are who we create invoices for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Side bar scaling to show all text

Side bar when searching for customers doesn't show full text. Need to either text wrap names or make the side bar expandable

Jayvee from intuit chat told me this is the QBO desktop browser feedback channel. I don't know if that's true considering how much "mobile app" I'm seeing here. I told him that the green text above me says "How can we improve QuickBooks Mobile on iOS and Android?" and he told me to ignore it. Looks like a broken link sent me here

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Export Customer List With Balance Information

QuickBooks Desktop allowed users to export the customer list with balance information and addresses for each customer. QuickBooks online does not include balance information and addresses in the same exportable files. Please provide backwards compatibility between the 2 versions and allow balance and addresses to be exported in a single file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Freeze the Add New button at the top of all lists!!!

Please add the Add New button at the top of all lists so that we don't have to scroll to the top every time to start over.

Even better, allow creation of new accounts/categories on the fly throughout all transactions!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. sales page view

Hi,
    Regarding your new view when viewing a customer and transaction list. Firstly, if I want to see open invoices, I now need to chose from two dropdown boxes instead of one. It was better before. Also, why are all dates always set to 365 days automatically. I will ALWAYS want to see everything that is owing - that applies to sales and purchases - this filter just creates incorrect data as it is easily overlooked.
    When trying to view a sales invoice or sales payment, the additional screen blending in on the right does not provide anything that isn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disable the box "Same as Billing Address" in the Shipping Address by default

Disable the box "Same as Billing Address" in the Shipping Address by default.
    Many businesses similar to my own has most of the transactions occur at the point of sales (ie: my physical retail store). Having the Shipping Address automatically populated "Same as Billing Address" affects the sales tax rate. I'd like to request to have the shipping address blank by default. If other businesses involve with shipping, they can simply just check the "same as billing address" box. Whereas for me, it requires me to uncheck the box and having to manually delete the pre-populated fields (lots more steps!!!)…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Setting price Discount rate for customer

Hi,
    I have used Quickbooks desktop previously and it has the function to set discount rate for customer. I would like to request this function to be available for Quickbooks online. The function allowed us to create estimate with the set discount rate for customer. It save us time and all our staff can just select the customer to provide the estimate. No need to check the discount rate for the customer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customers - Technological Glitch

I am having a technological glitch happen when I scroll through customers. Once I am in a customer, the sidebar with all customers goes blank instead of populating alphabetically as it normally would. Once I finally get it to populate, it jumps to the top of the alphabet instead of showing the customer I am working in.

I'm on a Mac and using Google Chrome. Has anyone else had this issue? It has thrown a wrench in my workflow. Thanks for the help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add US Virgin Islands as an available address

Please add the US Virgin Islands as an available option for employee and vendor address. I am not asking for payroll assistance, just the ability to correctly enter an address for someone in the USVI.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reports/Statements

Customer verbatim: Limit increase request, Description : Customer needs to print EOM statements and seh has 500 customer accounts and needs all 500 printed all together at once not 50 or 100 at a time, She says that this is not acceptable as this is a lot of work and if the limit be increased to 500 and up, it will make her work easier as its a really busy store. She is also loosing a lot of revenue because her customers have to have the statement before they can pay her. She needs this increase asap so she can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Chart of Accounts

Currently, the option to arrange the list in the Chart of Accounts manually is unavailable in QuickBooks Online. We can only sort the list in ascending and descending order.

CPA's and Accountants desperately need this capability. We realize that you might think this keeps people from screwing things up if they aren't accounting savvy, but some of us are accounting professionals whose hands are tied by this inflexibility. Please reconsider and restore this functionality in the next update or, at the very least, provide an override for Accountants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Credit limit for Customers

There should be an option to set a credit limit for customers so that if this is ever exceeding the customer will not be able to order anything else on account!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base