Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

77 results found

1. Choosing the Right Car Transport Trailer: Open vs. Closed Options

When it comes to transporting your car, choosing the right car transport trailer is an important decision. You have the option of open and closed trailers, each with its own advantages. Open trailers are more commonly used and are a cost-effective choice. They offer good visibility and accessibility, making them suitable for standard vehicles. However, if you have a luxury car, classic car, or any vehicle that requires extra protection, a closed trailer might be the better option. Closed trailers provide complete coverage and shield your car from the elements during transit. They offer enhanced security and are ideal for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Is Car Shifting by Train the Right Choice?

Car shifting by train can be the right choice for vehicle relocation in many cases. It offers several advantages such as reliability, safety, cost-effectiveness, and environmental sustainability. If you are looking for a reliable and predictable mode of transportation with minimal risk of accidents or damage to your vehicle, trains are a suitable option. Moreover, the cost-effectiveness and ability to transport multiple vehicles in a single shipment make it an attractive choice for those seeking an economical solution. Additionally, if you are moving long distances, trains provide convenience and accessibility to various destinations. However, it is important to consider factors…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Car Transport for Non-Standard Vehicles

Car transport services cater to a wide range of vehicles, including non-standard vehicles that may have unique characteristics or dimensions. Non-standard vehicles can include oversized vehicles, modified cars, vintage or classic automobiles, or even specialized vehicles like construction equipment or RVs. Transporting these vehicles requires specialized knowledge, equipment, and expertise to ensure their safe and secure transport. Car transport companies experienced in handling non-standard vehicles understand the unique challenges they present and have the necessary resources to accommodate their specific requirements. Whether it involves securing additional permits, utilizing specialized trailers or equipment, or employing customized loading and unloading techniques, car…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a separate forum for QuickBooks online

When I click Give Feedback on the Customer Feedback for QuickBooks Online page, it takes me to a page titled QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum. There is no place for me to give feedback for QuickBooks Online. Please add a place or fix your labeling of your screens. See the attached screenshots.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Expenses by vendor summary report

I used to be able to run an "Expenses by vendor summary" report, but it's not there any more. Please recreate it for us. Also, the "Income by client summary" report had its name changed to "Sales by client summary." Why the change? Changing things on the fly without consulting with your customer base is not good business or good customer support, in my opinion. Many of us get used to using QuickBooks as it is. We only use it for what we need it for. When you make a change, it's really confusing and discouraging. I've looked into other…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Printing - delete bold titles and totals

Could you make an option to not have all the reports/invoices/etc print with titles and totals in bold? It is killing my printer to have all of this type in bold and I do not want to keep having to export in order to remove the bold type

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Print all custom reports option

Print all custom reports option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Managed IT Services Newcastle

For a set monthly cost, managed services are continuing assistance from an IT service provider. To maintain IT systems performing at their best, proactive monitoring, maintenance, priority support, and user and device management are all required. Customers can run their organisations more easily and effectively with the help of managed IT services in Newcastle.
    https://www.smikteck.com.au/managed-it/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. User defined Account Type and Detail Type to permit logical chart of accounts

I am transitioning from GNU Cash where I have a well established Chart of Accounts. This chart of accounts was actually first established in Quicken an earlier version of quickbooks.

I cannot recreate logically the structure of my chart of accounts in QB because of the extremely limited and to my mind illogical list of Account Types and their associated Detail Type.

This straitjacket is further compounded by the the fact that child/sub accounts have to have the same account type as the parent account.

It is not yet clear to me how this is going to work out with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Revert to Previous Layout

The new sidebar layout has removed some functionality of the Quickbooks Online service. It would be nice when new features or layouts are rolled out to be able to revert back to previous ones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What is the connection of the Cash app dispute? (Brief Overview)

If you want to know the cash app dispute link then you have to follow the instructions carefully. When it comes to this, the first thing you should do is make sure that a certain date is passed to ensure that it is not before 60 days. Then go to the partial fragment at this point and then select your business and a bit later the disputed area.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to collapse sub-class codes on reports - horizontal axis

When running reports such as "Profit and Loss by Class" all the accounts and sub-accounts are on the vertical axis and can be expanded and collapses to show all accounts or just the parent accounts.
    It would be very valuable to do likewise on the horizontal axis to show all classes or be able to collapse to show just the "parent" classes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Intuit Low Code Platform

Quickbooks has become a popular platform for backed business operations. Obviously Quickbooks cannot service the frontend requirements. But if Quickbooks can create a low code platform like zoho creator, developers, vendors can build applications for frontend requirements.

Preferably if Quickbooks can create platform for service based business like hotels, airbnb, multi vendor marketplaces, real estates portals, sparefoot.com like portals it would be a huge opportunity.

Unlike hotels/resorts domain which has lots of opensource platforms, selfstorage platforms has zero opensource frameworks.

If not opensource, low code system will help accelerate this billion $$ business opportunity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to switch Header/Title view from 'Layperson's' to 'Accounting' terms

I understand the need to simplify the terminology for the non-bookkeeper user or business owner. As a bookkeeper, I actually find it confusing to navigate QBO with the over-simplified terminology! I would definitely appreciate the option to select an 'Accountant' view. The column headers in Bank Feed (and Cash Flow Money In/Money out) could switch to Receipts and Disbursements instead of Spent and Received. Why are they using the term Sales Form? What happened to Invoice? Did everyone forget what that is? In Expenses, not sure why there is a difference between bills and expenses?? aren't bills an expense too??…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remember the report period when I change reports

When I'm looking at multiple reports I typically want to look at them for the same Report Period. However, whenever I navigate to a new report, the Report Period gets reset to Current Year-to-Date. If you remembered the Report Period when changing between reports it would save me a lot of time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support setting a default report period

Each month I look at reports for the previous month. Because the default report period is This Year-to-Date, I have to navigate to Last Month. If I could set the default Report Period for my account to Last Month, it would save me time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. QuickBooks Accounting Software For Your Accounting Needs

QuickBooks is one of the best accounting & bookkeeping software that helps manage sales and expenses and keep track of day to day business transactions. It has a simple user interface that automates complex manual tasks that are generally tangled within accounting and bookkeeping documentation, and this helps minimize errors and augment efficiency. QuickBooks accounting software enables you to run your small business seamlessly online on the cloud and allow you to manage your finances anywhere. It is one of the preferred accounting software for small businesses. It is one software that is available on both desktops as well as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Accounts Payable to Business Overview

Please add Accounts payable to Business overview, like the accounts receivable is on there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What triggers ‘QuickBooks has stopped working Error’ ?

There are assorted and far-reaching factors that incite this Error. Some of the chief causes behind the Error are mentioned below:

• Company file name being excessively long.
    • Corrupted file, namely ‘QBWUSER.INI.’
    • Damaged Hard drive.
    • Your system is infected by some virus or malware.
    • QB files are getting damaged.
    • Malfunctioned Windows Operating System.

Read more : https://qbsenterprisesupport.com/quickbooks-has-stopped-working-error/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to Configure Firewall and Security Settings for QuickBooks Desktop?

Windows firewall obstructs certain QuickBooks files and hinders access to the internet. As a consequence, several errors show up on the screen. Erroneous Firewall settings may obstruct your QuickBooks files from accessing the internet, thus blocking your work and productivity. To get snags of such nature rectified at the earliest, you need to configure the settings related to your Firewall and Security Software. To know how to configure firewall and security settings for QuickBooks desktop, go through this article till the very end.
    Read more : https://qbsenterprisesupport.com/configure-firewall-and-security-settings-for-quickbooks-desktop/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base