Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

33 results found

1. Non Tax Customers vs tax exempt customers

In the customer profile - you should be able to choose tax exempt or non taxable

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add ability to Delete/Make Inactive Customers on the Mobile App

ability to delete or make inactive customer via iPhone or IPad in the mobile app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Customers - Technological Glitch

I am having a technological glitch happen when I scroll through customers. Once I am in a customer, the sidebar with all customers goes blank instead of populating alphabetically as it normally would. Once I finally get it to populate, it jumps to the top of the alphabet instead of showing the customer I am working in.

I'm on a Mac and using Google Chrome. Has anyone else had this issue? It has thrown a wrench in my workflow. Thanks for the help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would be helpful if you export templates matched your import templates i.e customer notes

Would be helpful if you export templates matched your import templates i.e customer notes. Transferring a client form an existing subscription to a new one should be seemless, but unfortunately as your import and export templates do not match it is troublesome having to manually enter some info onto the new system.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve Customer Information and Organization

Enhance the organization of customer information (add more first name, last name, email fields)

I love Quickbooks, but one of the negatives are we have multiple contacts for our customers and are unable to organize our contact list. To better organize our contacts (and to potentially use the email functionality) I would like to see more name fields so we can put the first and last name of the other email addresses. Currently we are able to put 1 first and last name and 2 or 3 email address but no way organize the names with the emails addresses.

I…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add US Virgin Islands as an available address

Please add the US Virgin Islands as an available option for employee and vendor address. I am not asking for payroll assistance, just the ability to correctly enter an address for someone in the USVI.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reports/Statements

Customer verbatim: Limit increase request, Description : Customer needs to print EOM statements and seh has 500 customer accounts and needs all 500 printed all together at once not 50 or 100 at a time, She says that this is not acceptable as this is a lot of work and if the limit be increased to 500 and up, it will make her work easier as its a really busy store. She is also loosing a lot of revenue because her customers have to have the statement before they can pay her. She needs this increase asap so she can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For QuickBooks Online on web (not Mobile): Extra Email Fields for Vendors and Customers

Please have the option of multiple email address fields in the Vendor info screen, so we can input different departments for Vendors, based on routing need. i.e. an email address they provide for accounts receivable to send remittance notices to, is different than an email we need to send purchase orders to. Currently there is only 1 field we can input an email address into, and we can't logistically change it back and forth based on what we need QBO to send out; transaction volume it too high to sanely do that. Same idea goes for the Customer side. Thank…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Chart of Accounts

Currently, the option to arrange the list in the Chart of Accounts manually is unavailable in QuickBooks Online. We can only sort the list in ascending and descending order.

CPA's and Accountants desperately need this capability. We realize that you might think this keeps people from screwing things up if they aren't accounting savvy, but some of us are accounting professionals whose hands are tied by this inflexibility. Please reconsider and restore this functionality in the next update or, at the very least, provide an override for Accountants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shipping Address Book

This fits under several categories, and applies to both mobile and browser-based QBO interfaces. The idea is for QBO in all its forms (browser, mobile, whatever) to provide an "existing or new" interface for shipping addresses wherever they are used (sales orders, invoices, estimates, etc) that can pull from either a customer-specific list of shipping addresses and/or a global set of known shipping addresses.

My company is an entertainment production services company. The "shipping address" represents the venue where services are provided. There is a many-to-many relationship between customers and venues. Many different customers may perform at the same venue,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Credit limit for Customers

There should be an option to set a credit limit for customers so that if this is ever exceeding the customer will not be able to order anything else on account!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom Fields for Vendors or type field

In the desktop version, I was able to add custom fields to many of the list items. For vendors specifically, I created an Entity Type field, so that I could assign Corp, S-Corp, LLC - Indiv, LLC-S-Copr, Indiv. Partnership, etct. This would ensure that the 1099 selection for the vendor was set correctly, and that it was verified when the vendor was entered.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base