Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

47 results found

1. How to Fix QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5?

Technical glitches in QuickBooks are pretty common. However, every error can be fixed using some unique set of steps. Today, in this segment, we are going to discuss QuickBooks unexpected error 5. This glitch is often seen when the QuickBooks database service user is restricted to access the file location.
    https://www.hostdocket.com/quickbooks-unexpected-error-5/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Paroles.wiki

Paroles.wiki est une page qui vous propose les paroles de chansons françaises et internationales les plus populaires du moment. Paroles.wiki a été créé par Charlette Brigitte, l'une des pionnières dans la conception des sites de téléchargement de paroles d'aujourd'hui. https://paroles.wiki/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lettrage

Ajouter la fonction Lettrage dans « l’outils pour experts-comptables » sur le compte des cabinets
    Permettre le lettrage manuel des comptes fournisseurs et clients

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Elaborate quickbooks tool hub?

A desktop program created by Intuit called the Quickbooks tool hub is available without charge. Users can handle typical QuickBooks Desktop problems with the aid of a variety of tools that are included. Issues with the network, printing, dishonest firms and installations can all be resolved with ease. You can interact with the QuickBooks support staff as well as reset passwords in addition. Installing QuickBooks Tool Hub on your computer requires first downloading it.
    https://www.quickbookstoolhub.co/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Trial Balance by "Tax Reporting Year" for those with Fiscal Year <> Tax Year

The issue we face is the tax year may differ from fiscal year of company. The Trial Balance report does not have an option to run the TB for the "Prior Tax Reporting Year". Currently, I have to manually create a trial balance by running the calendar year and the period of prior fiscal year that rolled into retained earnings, so I can back it out of the BS and manually build a TB for the 12/31 period.

Ideally one would align these reporting years, but many do not and I think this feature is important to have in QBO.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. provide city and state for sales tax reporting

South Carolina requires you to report taxable sales tax for sales/use tax reporting by city and county. It would be great to have a report to allow you to have easy access to this information. Currently, I have to download the data to Excel and manually calculate sales tax at the invoice level since I need to take the shipping location into account to make sure I tie back to the right number.

Basically, I need taxable sales and taxable amount by customer by city and county. I can't be the only one struggling this and am curious why it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make exporting data from Quickbooks online into Turbo Tax easier. I've been at this for over an hour and a half with no resolution.

Make exporting data from Quickbooks online into Turbo Tax easier. I've been at this for over an hour and a half with no resolution. This is the 3rd year I've been on this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base