Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

33 results found

1. PO Report with details

Why isn't there a report that lists the details of a PO with the column titled Manufacturer's Part number on it? How can I get a custom report like this. When I add MPN as a custom field on the current report, the column is blank. HELP!!! I need a report of all purchase orders with all details for anything purchased including items NOT on the item list in QB. When I place an order, the PO entry has a place titled Manufacturer Item Number, but I can't find a report that includes this info. I need it to evaluate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it easier for credit/overpayment refunds to be entered on QB

The work around that needs to be done when you issue a refund or receive a refund/credit refund on QB is too complicated for anyone without accountancy training. It’s fine to do as an accountant, as we understand the double entry processes that need to be put through, but trying to explain all the transactions that need doing when a client wants to do this themselves can cause huge problems and takes much longer to explain than if we just did it for them!! Can’t QB create a refund credit/overpayment option that does all the transactions/journals in the background (in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make EVERY Business Happy by making Reconciliation Helpful

The person that designed it has never had to figure out an account that won't reconcile. First off, the time you REALLY need a Reconciliation Discrepancy Report/Tool is during reconciliation when you have differences. The existing Reconciliation Discrepancy Report is pretty useless, nothing is filterable, you can't highlight and can copy values, and there's no export. For deleted items, you don't even list the date they were modified. All it does is shows you things that changed. If you want to make a Reconciliation Discrepancy Report that is helpful, make it directly accessible while you are in the Reconciliation Application…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. advanced search filters

Include "Class" and account types in Advanced Search QBO
    It is critical to be able to search ALL our transactions in QBO - to do this efficiently we need to be able to filter for "Class" in the Advanced Search function. Also, search by account type or just account is not available. These (and many more filters) were available for a long time in QB Desktop. Since this is simply searching existing data, why is "Class" not searchable?? Please add "Class" as a filter in Advanced Search within QBO.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Supplier Credits - simplify the current 3 step process to match supplier credit with bank feed

There should be an option to match a bank receipt directly from the bank feed to a supplier credit.
    The current process is laborious particularly where numerous supplier credits are received.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please allow the user to select how the Transactions>Banking page displays the banks info.

Please allow the user to select how the Transactions>Banking page displays the banks info. I'm not sure why one of my companies shows all of the banks across the top and my other company shows the banks by selecting from a dropdown list. I would prefer to view all banks on a single pane.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow for multiple tax rates. This is necessary because the Square to Door Dash integration creates a new tax rate

I understand this feature exists on Quick Books Desktop. Currently the integration from Square to Quickbooks is failing because the Square/DoorDash integration created a new tax. See images attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Re-order reports by clicking on the column header

Re-order a report, such as VAT detail, by clicking on the report header. Currently the reports are in date order, but if by clicking on Amount the report was sorted by amount it is easier to spot duplicated transactions.
    Click on Supplier to re-order by supplier, gives the opportunity to review all transactions from that supplier - rather than having to export to excel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable Open Banking Protocol for Buisness Accounts with Triodos Bank

Both Quickbooks Online and Tridos Bank UK are accredited to use the Open Banking Protocol for seamless trasaction history updates from buisness' banking providers to their QBO accounts.
    There is no reason that Triodos should remain unsupported by QBO.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Rule names

When making a new rule, it has to be named. Fine.
    But when QB refers to a rule when offering help, suggestions or error messages, QB identifies which rule they are referring to by the first category visible in the description of the rule.
    For example: I have several rules with line item "ATM......" so I have named the rules clearly to avoid mis-postings, but when there is a problem, I have to search all the rules to find which rule they are referring to. Time wasted. If you insist on a name for the rule please make use of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is only Two Decimal points its effecting my business especially in GCC countries .that is the only reason i am quitting Quickbooks

There is only Two Decimal points its effecting my business especially in GCC countries .that is the only reason i am quitting Quickbooks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Deleting multiple transactions in one go in QBO

There is no way to "Delete Multiple Transactions" i.e. Sale Invoices, Bills, Other Transactions etc. in one go in QBO, and user has to Open each transaction to Delete, which is really a time taking task depending on the volume of data.

So the idea is there should be an Option through which a User can "Select Multiple Transactions/Entries" and can Delete all the Selected Transactions in one go. It will be efficient for the User with minimum wasted efforts. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. VAT & Third Party Apps

A client recently started using a new third party app to create invoices. The app created a new VAT code in the system that while going to the correct liability account (VAT control) didn't have the relevant information needed to pull into VAT reports (and the VAT return itself). While we've managed to get it dealt with now, QBO shouldn't be allowing things like incomplete VAT codes to be imported into the system, as things like this can cause havoc on a file, not to mention severely damage confidence in the ability of the software to report correct data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?