Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

32 results found

1. customer or project can be added to a banking rule

It would be helpful in assisting with automation if the customer or project can be added to a banking rule

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow for multiple tax rates. This is necessary because the Square to Door Dash integration creates a new tax rate

I understand this feature exists on Quick Books Desktop. Currently the integration from Square to Quickbooks is failing because the Square/DoorDash integration created a new tax. See images attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow the user to select how the Transactions>Banking page displays the banks info.

Please allow the user to select how the Transactions>Banking page displays the banks info. I'm not sure why one of my companies shows all of the banks across the top and my other company shows the banks by selecting from a dropdown list. I would prefer to view all banks on a single pane.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remind users via email to refresh their bank connection

Send an email reminder to customers when their bank connection refresh is due, to ensure that all transactions get uploaded.

I didn't log into my account much during 2020 because of the pandemic, and as a result six months of transactions didn't get uploaded to my QB account, which I'm now having to upload manually.

I knew the connection needed refreshed every so often but I thought all transactions would come through no matter how much time had passed. I didn't realise that if you didn't do it every 90 days you risked having missing transactions. Had this been more…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Re-order reports by clicking on the column header

Re-order a report, such as VAT detail, by clicking on the report header. Currently the reports are in date order, but if by clicking on Amount the report was sorted by amount it is easier to spot duplicated transactions.
    Click on Supplier to re-order by supplier, gives the opportunity to review all transactions from that supplier - rather than having to export to excel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable Open Banking Protocol for Buisness Accounts with Triodos Bank

Both Quickbooks Online and Tridos Bank UK are accredited to use the Open Banking Protocol for seamless trasaction history updates from buisness' banking providers to their QBO accounts.
    There is no reason that Triodos should remain unsupported by QBO.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rule names

When making a new rule, it has to be named. Fine.
    But when QB refers to a rule when offering help, suggestions or error messages, QB identifies which rule they are referring to by the first category visible in the description of the rule.
    For example: I have several rules with line item "ATM......" so I have named the rules clearly to avoid mis-postings, but when there is a problem, I have to search all the rules to find which rule they are referring to. Time wasted. If you insist on a name for the rule please make use of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There is only Two Decimal points its effecting my business especially in GCC countries .that is the only reason i am quitting Quickbooks

There is only Two Decimal points its effecting my business especially in GCC countries .that is the only reason i am quitting Quickbooks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Deleting multiple transactions in one go in QBO

There is no way to "Delete Multiple Transactions" i.e. Sale Invoices, Bills, Other Transactions etc. in one go in QBO, and user has to Open each transaction to Delete, which is really a time taking task depending on the volume of data.

So the idea is there should be an Option through which a User can "Select Multiple Transactions/Entries" and can Delete all the Selected Transactions in one go. It will be efficient for the User with minimum wasted efforts. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. trial balance by class

need to be able to run trial balance by class, and in general customize it the same way you can an income statement.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. VAT & Third Party Apps

A client recently started using a new third party app to create invoices. The app created a new VAT code in the system that while going to the correct liability account (VAT control) didn't have the relevant information needed to pull into VAT reports (and the VAT return itself). While we've managed to get it dealt with now, QBO shouldn't be allowing things like incomplete VAT codes to be imported into the system, as things like this can cause havoc on a file, not to mention severely damage confidence in the ability of the software to report correct data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. export data

Export all data to enable you to import to a new account or clone an existing company to change to a new home currency if you have multicurrency already set and the account is years old. I believe you already have a full export on the us version but not the international version so should be easy to do. Would also let us have a local backup which I'm sure everyone should have of their own data. Not just an export of reports but all transactions ever entered like you can do with the local installed versions of quickbooks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base