Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

53 results found

1. Causative reasons behind the issue' QuickBooks Stuck on Installing ABS PDF Driver..'

Below are earmarked some of the most common reasons which may trigger the error.
    • Slow internet connection
    • QuickBooks installer not working
    • You are not connected to the net
    • QuickBooks Installer is corrupted

Read more : https://qbsenterprisesupport.com/quickbooks-stuck-while-installing-abs-pdf-driver/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. QuickBooks accounting software for Australian business

With QuickBooks cloud accounting, you can run your small business seamlessly from the cloud and manage your finances anywhere. It is one of the preferred accounting software for small businesses. QuickBooks offers two different small business accounting products - QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Self Employed. QuickBooks Online is targeted towards small businesses, while QuickBooks Self Employed is targeted at self-employed individuals.
    https://www.whizconsulting.net/au/quickbooks-accounting-services/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Global account settings for customers

Allow for global display preferences for customers instead of having to manually edit each one. I should be able to have a single button to display clients by the business name and not the default contact person.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currency Symbol Correction

Currency Symbol Issue (Pakistan)

I have just subscribed to this service for my business. And I want to report a currency symbol issue and would like it to be resolved immediately so I can start using it. I am operating from Pakistan in which there are two ways our currency is shown. One is in the form of "Rs" and the other is "PKR". But I am seeing " PRS " all throughout the platform which is a huge issue and I am unable to use it because of this, I can not send these reports in the form of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currency Symbol Correction

I have just subscribed to this service for my business. And I want to report a currency symbol issue and would like it to be resolved immediately so I can start using it. I am operating from Pakistan in which there are two ways our currency is shown. One is in the form of "Rs" and the other is "PKR". But I am seeing " PRS " all throughout the platform which is a huge issue and I am unable to use it because of this, I can not send these reports in the form of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currency Symbol Issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currency Symbol Issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Merge payroll company account into existing QB online account

I have used QB online for bookkeeping for our company for many years. We were using Intuit payroll through Bank of America for years also, but QB recently discontinued this product. They opened a QB online payroll account and uploaded all my payroll data in the transition. However, now I have my original QB online account and a new second duplicate company for payroll. So I have to run payroll in one and copy everything over to the other company. I am told there is no way to merge a company or even backup my data and then upload it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. QBO certification

Please can certifications in QBO be used in both my self employed and employed accounts in QBO - I have completed all the exams in one account and I have to redo the whole exam again for the other account which is crazy as I've done the work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. improve QBO subscription pages. 

Just a comment that I think could improve QBO subscription pages.  Before contacting QBO Accountant chat, I went out to QBO Essentials subscription page the video on the top of the page was showing invoices.  It showed billable time and talked about inventory.  That is misleading to prospective customers.  Shouldn't the video on that page only reflect items that come in the QBO Essentials subscription?  Also, at the bottom of the page in FAQ it states one of the difference between Essential and Plus is inventory.  I was just told in online chat that billable expenses were not allowed in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ASAP reactivation of account after payment.

Once paid, the account should be reactivated immediately. We already paid but per the customer service team, it would take at least 24 hours to reactivate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Be able to switch from one business to another without the need to log out of one and into another.

I have 2 businesses and use QB for both. However, I currently have to log out of one so I can log at the other and vice versa. I cant even use a separate internet tab as if you're logged into one, it automatically opens the account you're already in! Can a profile be merged so you can switch from one account to the other without going through the tedious task of logging out and in of both accounts?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Biling invoice form name as "Tax Invoice" instead of the generic name "Invoice" from Intuit Limited

For our GST audit review purpose, to make the billing invoice form name as "Tax Invoice" instead of the generic name "Invoice" from Intuit Limited,

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?