QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. Don't ask for the CVV code to make a pmt. Not expecting this, then I have to hunt down my CC to get it. Time waster and not convenient.

Don't ask for the CVV code to make a pmt. Not expecting this, then I have to hunt down my CC to get it. Time waster and not convenient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling Payment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please allow me to select a date to withdraw funds from bank account!

Provide a way to select a date to withdraw funds from bank account for bill payment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow to pay several months in advance rather than just the current one month invoice

Rather than have to pay every month for storage, I wish I could simply pay 3, 6,or even 12 months in advance

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Vendor name not listed on credit card statement

I am paying a specific merchant, not Intuit. Why doesn’t the merchant name show up on my credit card statement?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Give a choice for payment date

Setup a payment date for future withdrawal, so payment could be made on due date, but set up when invoice is received

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Payment Scheduling

Allow payment scheduling so I don;t have to wait and go in on the due date and not forget to pay

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. it would help if everyone was given a "customer number"

It would be helpful if you included my customer number on the invoice. That way I could just set up recurring payments in my banking program and have the payments automatically sent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Standardize invoice due date

Stop changing the due date. First Native Landscape Invoice due date was 11/20/2019. Next invoice due date is 07/01/2020. That is a three week advance/change to my due date over the past six months. This is a very bad billing process that is designed to help the payee vendor, but is unfair to the payer. Change it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add the ability to pay on a different date rather than immediately.

Add the ability to pay on a different date rather than immediately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. allow me to create a new account with same email address as my other account

I receive a monthly bill that has to be paid qb online. I do not want to enter my payment info each month and I cannot save payment info because my email address is already being used by me for my business. The monthly invoice I receive is a separate business I own and I do not want to create a new email address just to issue payments to one company.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PLEASE allow me to schedule a payment on the due date not have to pay the invoice when I get it why should I give my money early?

You send me an invoice on the 13th thats not due until the 30th or 31st PLEASE allow me to schedule the payment on the actual due date.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. option for payment processing date

QBO payment only have one option - Pay Now
    Hoping to have more option on payment date - future dates.

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Scheduling Payment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Monthly Payment

Allow us to register online with the option of different payment methods: i.e., monthly payment, make payments in advance and recurring payments.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Automatic Recurring Billing for eCheck Payments

All of our customers pay their monthly fee by recurring billing. Currently only those who pay by credit card are automatic. Those who opt to pay via eCheck can be set up for recurring invoicing, but I have to use a different processor to automatically process their monthly payment. Would be much more convenient to be able to set up recurring billing to credit cards and eChecks both in one place.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make it possible for changing the amount to pay. It is suppose to be and installment not the whole balance.

Make it possible for changing the amount to pay. It is suppose to be and installment not the whole balance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow

Set up auto draft... can not figure out how to do that on this site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base