QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. See my account online

I would like to see the status of my account. I would like to see invoices that I have paid, invoices outstanding and payments that I have made. Also to select outstanding invoices and pay them in one payment.

769 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

41 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Pay Remaining/Outstanding Balance

Have the ability to pay multiple invoices in just one payment - When there are multiple invoices outstanding, I would like to select which ones or all to pay in one payment instead of having to pay them all individually.

619 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow a customer to pay any amount he wishes (Overpayment on Invoice)

Allow a customer to pay any amount they have on their balance, above the invoice total.

350 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NEeds to be somewhere to send a note or comments

There needs to be a way to send a note or comments to the person you're paying.

203 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow for partial payments

Partial payments will allow my Club members to pay monthly, or quarterly their dues. The Club allows, but the system will not, therefore they avoid using the system and writing me a check.

109 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow pasting of account number.

Allow copy and paste when entering bank account information. It is currently blocked with a 'for accuracy' explanation. Copy and paste from my own records is much more accurate than typing again by hand.

105 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automatic payments , multiple payments

Consider automatic payments, where your customer can choose a date for payment each month. Also, allowance of multiple payments

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. the "Print Receipt" was blank

After paying, when I clicked on "Print Receipt" it was just a blank page

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Offer credit cards and PayPal option

Offer credit cards and PayPal option

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. when paying by business checking, allow for a business name rather than first and last name of customer

when paying by business checking, allow for a business name rather than first and last name of customer

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. multiple online bill pay option

Customers should be able to pay multiple invoices online at one time and, ideally, click through from the statement to pay them. Right now the only option I see is to pay each invoice individually online.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. autopay and payment listing

would like to be able to use autopay and also be able to view total paid invoices..

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I wanted to pay more than the invoiced amount because im going on vacation.

I'm going on vacation and would like to pay more than the balance.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. save credit card so the invoice will automatically charge the credit card

save credit card so the invoice will automatically charge the credit card

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. allow us to see outstanding invoices from same vendor

allow us to see outstanding invoices from same vendor

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. List invoices paid or not paid.

Show invoices paid or not paid. At lease list invoices paid and what date so that we know which months not paid. We get emails for our invoices. Emails get mixed up with other emails. Hard to keep track which invoice is paid or not.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow for payment of multiple invoices at a time.

Allow for payment of multiple invoices at a time. It is too time comsuming to have to open every invoice, pay it then move on and open the next. Quite irritating.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow changing the payment amount to pay invoices for multiple months.

Allow changing the payment amount to pay invoices for multiple months.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enter a business/company name not a first/last name

I'm using a business checking account to pay a business invoice. The "name" on the check is not a firstname/lastname. Instead, it is the name of an LLC--imagine it says "My Company Name, LLC"

I entered "My Company Name" in the first name field and "LLC" in the last name field as it required me to have something in the field.

But once I select "business checking" the fields for entering a name should be a single field for the name of the business, not the first name/last name of an individual person.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Saving Payment Information

Don't force me to "create an account" just to save my payment information for future transactions. Allow for payment info to be saved without the need to create an account.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Feedback and Knowledge Base