QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. Access Paid Invoices/ Staus Online

I would like to see my invoices and all paid invoices online. Sometimes I don’t receive an invoice and the outstanding amount is included on the next invoice. I would like to be able to track all payments.

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto pay functionality

Auto pay capability would be a good add.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. See Paid/Outstanding Invoices

I am not able to see any unpaid invoices through this system. This feature is available on other online invoice systems i work with, and should be on here as well. I should be able to see what I have paid, upcoming Invoices, and any that have been missed and are currently outstanding.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. when I try to download receipt for a paid invoice I get: Error Failed to load PDF document.

when I try to download receipt for a paid invoice I get: Error Failed to load PDF document.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How about when I click the Download Receipt button, you let me download a receipt, instead of returning the message Error Failed to load PDF

How about when I click the Download Receipt button, you let me download a receipt, instead of returning the message Error Failed to load PDF document

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. be able to print a report of previous invoice and paid invoice

be able to print a report of previous invoice and paid invoice

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow to do a partial payment or setup a recurring payment instead of one-time.

Allow to do a partial payment or setup a recurring payment instead of one-time.

This would allow people to perhaps spread the balance across more than 1 CC to not have a single CC with such a high balance. Or, be able to use a debit card to pay 'cash' for part of the balance and then put the rest on a credit card.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Nicknames for accounts instead of last 4 digits

I have four different bank accounts I pay out of and instead of me trying to remember the last four digits of what account is what nicknames would be easier.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make your "Download Receipt" function do something besides return the error message: "Error Failed to load PDF document."

Make your "Download Receipt" function do something besides return the error message: "Error Failed to load PDF document."

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make sure downloading receipts works-it bounces back as not working.

Make sure downloading receipts works-it bounces back as not working. It would be nice to have access to some form of proof of payment.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show the Actual Balance due instead of only the previous balance due on main screen when you click to pay.

I would prefer to see the actual balance due rather than only the previous balance due when I click to pay. My email says I owe $90 (2 services), when I click to pay, the main screen says the balance due is $45 (1 service). I had a lawn service 5/31/19 and another 6/21/2019. I paid the invoice for both services on 6/28/2019, but had to manually change the amount I paid on the main screen from $45 default to $90. It is misleading.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Actually let me download a receipt as you promise with the link you provide instead of giving me an error.

Actually let me download a receipt as you promise with the link you provide instead of giving me an error. How lame is this?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Visibility for all a vendors invoices, to pay multiple at a time

It would be nice to see all invoices for a vendor to pay multiple invoices at the same time

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i would like to see my whole account when i log on, and have the option of paying aprevious invoice.

I would like to see my whole account when I log on and have the option of paying a previous invoice.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create a line to enter amount intended to pay

Create a line to enter amount intended to pay

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pay a past due balance

Bring unpaid balance forward and add to new invoice.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. It took forever to load the payment option

It took forever to load the payment option. I thought it wasn’t working

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please accept PayPal

Please accept PayPal. I don't like sharing account and routing #s!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Error paying invoice

I have been experiencing an error every time I attempt to pay an invoice sent to me by a vendor. Payment will not process. Error states to try again or come back later. Sometimes I will click the payment button 50 times before it goes through successfully. Re-opening the invoice link, logging in and out, trying different browsers, etc, doesn't seem to make a difference.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Just email me the invoice every time instead of mailing it

I get a paper bill and have trouble paying it online.
    Please just send me an email invoice EVERY TIME!
    It's so ready just to click on it and pay.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base