QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Nicknames for accounts instead of last 4 digits

I have four different bank accounts I pay out of and instead of me trying to remember the last four digits of what account is what nicknames would be easier.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Access Paid Invoices/ Staus Online

I would like to see my invoices and all paid invoices online. Sometimes I don’t receive an invoice and the outstanding amount is included on the next invoice. I would like to be able to track all payments.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Visibility for all a vendors invoices, to pay multiple at a time

It would be nice to see all invoices for a vendor to pay multiple invoices at the same time

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. As a payee, I need to see all the payments I have made, including payment source, to a vendor

Provide a way that I can see all of the payments I have made to a vendor, including date paid and source of the payment.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I copied my account number from my on-line banking and should be able to paste it into the Confirm Account Number field instead of typing it

I copied my account number from my on-line banking and should be able to paste it into the Confirm Account Number field instead of typing it

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A back/return to invoice button on the invoice paid receipt page

After paying an invoice, on the receipt page, there should be a "back" or "return to invoice" button so that I can print the invoice and not the receipt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. debit card

Pay with a debit card, some of us don't have checks. It shouldn't cost a fee to use a debit card.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow payer to give tips

Allow payer to give a tip/bonus. The invoice comes in with the bill, but there is no way to give anything additional. This would also be nice if something was left off the bill - then you would have an option to add the additional money.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to see an actual request made of whether the invoice reflects the quality of the work

I am not entirely happy with the job done, this seems to be the only avenue besides a phone call to state so.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. See my account online

I would like to see the status of my account. I would like to see invoices that I have paid, invoices outstanding and payments that I have made. Also to select outstanding invoices and pay them in one payment.

1,032 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please be more detailed if my charge is different from last month enter a detail as to why please.

Please be more detailed if my charge is different from last month enter a detail as to why please

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pay-by date + payment terms + reminders on invoice

Invoice didn't have a payment date, ability to schedule payment based on that date (or to schedule a 'reminder me later' functionality)... or the option to pay fast for discount say. Great for customers to manage cashflow...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow finding invoice in my account, without having to click the link in an emailed invoice! ie connect the vendor and customer by email!

The only way to get to an invoice now is to have the email from the vendor. Why doesn't it show up in my account via the email address connection? Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. make it more obvious that the invoice amount is editable

make it more obvious that the amount field is editable.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. allow payment of past due and current invoice at the same time

allow payment of past due and current invoice at the same time

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make is possible to pay multiple invoices all at once.

Make is possible to pay multiple invoices all at once.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. auto pay needs to be much easier to use.

this site refuses to allow me to use auto pay. I have established an account and still cant get it done. So 1980.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pay Quickbook invoices through the vendor's website.

Using the portal app link, a vendor could place a "pay now" button on their website where their customer could click and it would take them to the same looking pdf/pay page as they receive through the email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Feedback and Knowledge Base