QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. Access Paid Invoices/ Staus Online

I would like to see my invoices and all paid invoices online. Sometimes I don’t receive an invoice and the outstanding amount is included on the next invoice. I would like to be able to track all payments.

116 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. See Paid/Outstanding Invoices

I am not able to see any unpaid invoices through this system. This feature is available on other online invoice systems i work with, and should be on here as well. I should be able to see what I have paid, upcoming Invoices, and any that have been missed and are currently outstanding.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto pay functionality

Auto pay capability would be a good add.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. when I try to download receipt for a paid invoice I get: Error Failed to load PDF document.

when I try to download receipt for a paid invoice I get: Error Failed to load PDF document.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How about when I click the Download Receipt button, you let me download a receipt, instead of returning the message Error Failed to load PDF

How about when I click the Download Receipt button, you let me download a receipt, instead of returning the message Error Failed to load PDF document

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow to do a partial payment or setup a recurring payment instead of one-time.

Allow to do a partial payment or setup a recurring payment instead of one-time.

This would allow people to perhaps spread the balance across more than 1 CC to not have a single CC with such a high balance. Or, be able to use a debit card to pay 'cash' for part of the balance and then put the rest on a credit card.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Not working with Safari

In Safari, I get the green spinning circle for 5-10 minutes before the page loads completely. Chrome isn't an issue. Please fix Safari!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. be able to print a report of previous invoice and paid invoice

be able to print a report of previous invoice and paid invoice

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make your "Download Receipt" function do something besides return the error message: "Error Failed to load PDF document."

Make your "Download Receipt" function do something besides return the error message: "Error Failed to load PDF document."

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Nicknames for accounts instead of last 4 digits

I have four different bank accounts I pay out of and instead of me trying to remember the last four digits of what account is what nicknames would be easier.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. QuickBooks Apple Safari Compatibility

It appears that QuickBooks invoice billing is no longer compatible with Apple Mac OS Safari. Another billing method might need to be utilized if QuickBooks is not updated to be compatible with Apple software applications.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Download Your Receipt button does not work. Need receipt.

You need to make your download receipt button work. Always.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It took forever to load the payment option

It took forever to load the payment option. I thought it wasn’t working

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. i would like to see my whole account when i log on, and have the option of paying aprevious invoice.

I would like to see my whole account when I log on and have the option of paying a previous invoice.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Actually let me download a receipt as you promise with the link you provide instead of giving me an error.

Actually let me download a receipt as you promise with the link you provide instead of giving me an error. How lame is this?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make sure downloading receipts works-it bounces back as not working.

Make sure downloading receipts works-it bounces back as not working. It would be nice to have access to some form of proof of payment.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PayPal option

PayPal option on invoice

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make balance and pay option available from link

Make options to see and pay balance available

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create a line to enter amount intended to pay

Create a line to enter amount intended to pay

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Visibility for all a vendors invoices, to pay multiple at a time

It would be nice to see all invoices for a vendor to pay multiple invoices at the same time

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base