QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. Access Paid Invoices/ Staus Online

I would like to see my invoices and all paid invoices online. Sometimes I don’t receive an invoice and the outstanding amount is included on the next invoice. I would like to be able to track all payments.

356 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to pay multiple invoices at a time.

Go to Account and select the invoices you want to pay and then pay all at once. Instead of going back and forth between many e-mails paying 1 at a time.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Clicking on "Pay Invoice" should prompt option to pay "Full Amount" or "Other Amount"

When a person clicks on "Pay Invoice", they should be prompted click a radial button for "full amount" or "other". If they choose other, they can enter in the desired amount.

The majority of online payment systems are set up this way, so I was caught off guard when the full amount processed without asking me to verify the desired amount or enter an "other" amount.

Thank You for considering my recommendation.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i would like to pay multiple invoices to the same vendor insted of individual invoices

select one vendor and be able to pay all or select multiple invoices from the same vendor

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. See Paid/Outstanding Invoices

I am not able to see any unpaid invoices through this system. This feature is available on other online invoice systems i work with, and should be on here as well. I should be able to see what I have paid, upcoming Invoices, and any that have been missed and are currently outstanding.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How do I leave a tip?

I would like to leave a tip.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. retain the bank account information so that it doesn't have to be re-entered

retain the bank account information so that it doesn't have to be re-entered

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable a way to add a tip

I would have liked to add a tip and could not figure out a way. Would this be possible?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Invoices SHOULD SAY Partially Paid When PD IN FULL by ANY method

Invoices SHOULDN'T say PARTIALLY Paid when ANY FORM of payment was used ESPECIALLY when it shows that the customer PAID IN FULL.
    The status should echo PAID IN FULL.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PAY INVOICE BY PAYPAL

NEED OPTION TO PAY INVOICES BY PAYPAL

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Links from Invoice or Statement to show Payment History

Provide a link that shows a “real time” payment history to include invoice date, due date, payment date, payment amount & payment source (debit card, credit card, bank acct., etc.)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. show the all my company's open invoices with vendors using QB vendor payment portal

show the all my company's open invoices with vendors using QB vendor payment portal

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Credit Card Payments

Stop making Credit Card Payments So Difficult!!! I took me three days to pay an invoice with Credit Card.

If you really do not want to accept credit cards then please do not offer them as a payment option.

It appears that you would prefer a bank transfer...

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. show past due balance when paying current invoice

It would be helpful to see past due balance when paying current invoice

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PayPal option

PayPal option on invoice

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Invoice amount and suggested payment amount are different. I should be able to change payment amount.

Invoice amount and suggested payment amount are different. I should be able to change payment amount.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. list all open invoices when clicking on "pay invoice" link in email & list all current invoices pd on receipt of current transaction

list all open invoices when clicking on "pay invoice" link in email & list all current invoices pd on receipt of current transaction

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Auto pay functionality

Auto pay capability would be a good add.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Paypal payment

Have a paypal payment option

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. remember account information

Remember account information so we don't have to reenter routing numbers and account info each month

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base