QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12285 results found
-
Allow for a receipt to be printed without having to download it.
Allow for a receipt to be printed without having to download it.
1 vote -
This was easy but the email I found in my Junk Folder and was wondering when I was going to see the invoice. Not sure how to help you with
Paying invoice.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Fix your problem with auto payments and credit cards. Intuit has become the worst payment application ever. This process is seriously dysf
My idea is that you fix your problem with auto payments and credit cards!
I am not a tech and I cannot fathom what your problem is but I am really tired of your program not working. I don't care what the issue is just fix it. Two auto payments went through and now this month September, it did not go through and my screen reverted to pay with a debit card and the need to enter the CVS number, really Intuit?1 vote -
Actually have scheduled payments go through
Had a scheduled payment not go through. All I got was an email saying it didn't go through, and not why. Had to enter it now and it went through. Doesn't make sense.
1 vote -
Left the screws unattached on the dashboard; Bent pole
Fixed bilge pump. Left screws out on dashboard, and he bent up the pole used for utility purposes.
1 vote -
Allow payer to choose a date in the future to schedule payment rather than only on the current date
It's ridiculous that I cannot schedule the payment in advance. I pay bills once a week and do not have time to go back in and pay something on the day it is due if I've already spent my time paying bills for the week. I also do not like that I am forced to pay the outstanding balance immediately, even if it's not due for several days.
1 vote -
Provide Information on WHY a Payment Didn't Go Through
Today one of our normally scheduled payments didn't go through. We know because you sent us an email that just said "Payment didn't go through" and listed the amount and the merchant. However, you provided no information whatsoever on WHY it didn't go through. There was plenty of money in the account to cover the draft, so there should've been no problem. But all your email had was a "Try again" button, which aside from looking suspect/phishing, just had us re-enter the account information, at which point it went through fine. We had called the merchant to see if they…
1 vote -
STOP using only INVOICE and RECEIPT in the .pdf file names, and include the entity being paid name. Too many conflicts with others.
STOP using only INVOICE and RECEIPT in the .pdf file names, and include the entity being paid name. Too many conflicts with others.
1 vote -
make the pay my bill option on the website functional
make the pay my bill option on the website functional
1 vote -
Invoice Show TOTAL PAID & TOTAL DUE
Would like to see what has been paid as well as what is due.
So invoice shows TOTAL COST of that project1 vote -
Add a line for gratuity!
Service deserves reward......
1 vote -
Check the software functionality for paying on a future date. It isn't working.
See comments below how important it is. This page has very limited functionality on,y iPad
1 vote -
auto draft
Every month I receive a notice that my payment didnt process for one of my monthly bills- the vendor who uses you has all my payment information and yet every month you send me a notice saying it fails to pay. This is very inconvenient as i have to log in use the same payment info and hit submit for it to pay----- so why is it that auto draft/auto pay does not work ....... i wish my vendor did not use your services.
5 votes -
Allow me to have connected to my own Quick Books company account
I paid my balance by Credit Card however I am also a QB user that is set up with payments. The system should have reconinsed me and allowed me to pay my bill via the QB network
1 vote -
Allow auto & one time payments via credit card & Debit Card... No one uses checks anymore...
Well its not super complicated... You just accept credit cards and debit cards and create auto pay application for said payment method!
1 vote -
Autosave receipts
Auto - save the receipts when you have an invoice and are logged in there shouldn’t be a “download receipt” option only. There should be an “auto add receipt to “receipts” option.
1 vote -
Please send me a paper bill...I don't check my emails often and will miss it.
Please send me a paper bill. I don't often check emails and I'm afraid I'll miss a bill. If I get a paper bill I schedule it to pay immediately.
2 votes -
More detailed email invoice
The first view someone sees in the email should show the item breakdown, that way they can have a quick reference of the work that was done without needing to click any links or buttons.
1 vote -
allow https links. Try to make it look like you care about users' security and privacy.
- read the suggestions from your (unwilling) users; they want security!
- allow https connections (better yet, force them)
- don't plaster your corporate image with professions of security and privacy when you don't mean it
- respond to emails sent to security@intuit.com
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?