QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12299 results found
-
Explain more fully what was done, I.e., previous payment was for removing the toilet to replace water supply tube; the next payment
Explain more fully what was done, I.e., previous payment was for removing the toilet to replace water supply tube; the next payment was for tightening the bolts from removing the toilet. Make it clear what work the payment is for.
1 vote -
automatic numbers for cashbook capturing
automatic numbers for the cashbook, in desktop quickbooks it was done automatically but for quickbook online we have to do it manually and it is time consuming. Share other ways to do the capturing.
1 vote -
After paying an invoice, marking it PAID on the pdf
I always have to download the invoice + receipt. It would be simpler if it was all in one document to download. If the invoice said "PAID" on it somewhere, that would fix the problem. Thanks!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add "Internal customer notes" column on reports
I need a column section on reports that will show "Internal customer notes".
1 vote -
Make the "sign in" to Intuit more prominant
When I choose the merchant's Review invoice, the page that comes up has the Intuit "sign in" prompt so small that it has taken me several months to finally know where to find it immediately. Larger Font? A colorful box?
2 votes -
Could you include with my invoice the date and costs of each cut
Could you include with my invoice the date and costs of each grass cutting.
2 votes -
if the account exec (or whoever the customer dealt with) would provide the customer with an invoice # to dispel any "suspicions " of "sc
For those of us "First Time" users, it would be great if the account exec (or whoever the customer dealt with) would provide the customer with an invoice # in advance--as to dispel any "suspicions " of "scamming".
1 vote -
Debit card
Shouldn't have customers providing entire account number and routing numbers. Should have an option for debit card use.
1 vote -
webnweb@gmail.com
There should be an ability to add a note about the payment processed.
1 vote -
Net 30's, credit cards, biz credit building friendly methods for payment
If you can integrate business credit building (I.E net 30 the monthly management fee) or allow credit card payments it would go a long way. Would love to net 30 the monthly fee and pay smaller incidental invoices with cards to build credit out and get points for example.
1 vote -
Online payment
Dear QuickBooks Team,
I have a suggestion regarding the payment process for invoices. When I pay invoices from my vendors who use QuickBooks, I can log into my QuickBooks account and make the payment using my saved account information. It would be incredibly helpful if the payment receipt and a copy of the invoice could be automatically attached to my payment records in QuickBooks.
Thank you for considering this enhancement.
1 vote -
I want to be able to pay multiple invoices in one transaction. Not one transaction for each invoice. Too time consuming.
I want to be able to pay multiple invoices in one transaction. Not one transaction for each invoice. Too time consuming.
2 votes -
Save a Credit Card on File
Saving a credit card online expedites payments so I dont need my credit card in my hands plus re-entering all of the necessary numbers
1 vote -
INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION ON THE RECEIPT THE SAME AS IT IS INCLUDED ON THE INVOICE "Note to customer Invoice for: 5335 Luwana Dr"
INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION ON THE RECEIPT THE SAME AS IT IS INCLUDED ON THE INVOICE
"Note to customer Invoice for: 5335 Luwana Dr"2 votes -
Please include the date of service (for tax purposes)
Please include the date of service on the invoice and receipt for tax purposes.
1 vote -
The transaction to the bank account needs to be more specific
When the payment hits the customers bank account it should reference QuicBooks or something. It goes in as ambiguous name and causes confusion and all sorts of problems.
1 vote -
Provide discount on a random basis. Let's say you settle on 15% for the 39th invoice paid that week. Or coupon for a future service?
Provide discount on a random basis. Let's say you settle on 15% for the 39th invoice paid that week. Or coupon for a future service?
1 vote -
Print Option for Payment or Scheduled Payment.
I want the ability to print the "Payment Made" or "Payment Scheduled" screen to attach to the invoice for records.
When I hit Ctr+P it squishes the image and is not legible
My only other option on the screen is to "Download the Invoice" which I have already printed. I need proof or confirmation of the payment for our records.
They only way I am able to get it now is using the screen snip method, saving it onto a drive doc and printing that.
1 vote -
invoice and scheduled payment should be automatically downloaded to vendor in QB
invoice and scheduled payment should be automatically downloaded to vendor in QB
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?