QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16757 results found
-
1 vote
-
Have specific amount owed for each renter. Also have a message that informs payer payment was completed... I have many times made a double p
What’s with the message asking you to return later and try again... been trying for two days. Payment not going through the process????
Your late fees are ridiculous during a pandemic
Also why does withdrawal Always show up differently On my bank account. I thought my account was hacked!1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Unlock my account .
Got my password right finally and the account has been locked since yesterday.
Can you help?1 vote -
Allow customers to enter a payment amount greater than invoice amount
12.23.20-Currently, customers can only enter the invoiced amount or less for payment. Some customers have outstanding invoices; QB Payments should have the ability to pay an amount greater than the current invoice. Have a pop-up confirming payment of an amount greater than the invoice.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
I have a non-american zip code.
Therefore it makes it difficult for non-americans to easily pay an invoice.
1 vote -
I am the vendor- add TERMS to payment page
I would like it to be easily seen on payment page my terms (for exammple "Non refundable.")
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
The app is not working -\+ let’s start there
The app is throwing an error message tried about 6xs so far
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Tell me if one option costs the invoicer more than the other
Transparency is good.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Can I pay by Venmo?
Can I pay by Venmo?
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Include date of service
Include date of service on invoices.
1 vote -
This bill was paid on date of service
Check #7827. You deposited on 11-06-2020
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?