QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16749 results found
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Venmo is a nice way to pay
Would avoid listing bank account information.
Thank you !1 vote -
1 vote
-
Charge the right amount the first time or eat the difference
You should not make a customer pay the difference when you guys quoted the wrong amount. Poor business practices. You should be eating this $40 misquote
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
I am trying to pay by credit card and an error keeps popping up telling me to try later
No idea. Just frustrating
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Use a credit card
Allow use of a credit card
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Improve error message details
I have been contemplating for some time to add Intuit online payments as an option for our business and been reluctant. Here was an experience I had as a customer trying to pay an invoice for another business. I used the hyperlink for paying online from the invoice they emailed me. I selected credit card and entered the information and hit submit. I got a completely useless error message of "Error
You can try again, or come back later and try connecting then". I attempted to do it another two times and go the same error. Later I found an…1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?