Skip to content

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

12285 results found

  1. Allow to pay more than the invoice amount, so you can pay 2 bills at once

    Allow to pay more than the invoice amount, so you can pay ahead for the next bill.

    141 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Automatically give option to pay via stored payment method for payer business

    If both businesses use quickbooks and 1 is sending an invoice link. Us (customer) should be able to use our stored payment method to pay the invoice instead of having to input this information. I'm able to sign into my account but not use my payment methods. Would make it easier on the vendor side as well. There is no option to populate their banking information into our current bill for that vendor so that we can just schedule the payment via quickbooks bill pay.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow us to send a paid invoice to a separate email directly

    allow us to send a paid invoice to a separate email directly. if we're paying customers invoices with details they have saved on file for services, allow us to directly email the paid invoice to separate emails without having to leave the screen

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Self Email Receipt After Checkout (PDF)

    Email should be automatically sent after checkout. This works great but it would be nice to 1) sent email after check to any email 2) email pdf attachment. This would allow us to pay our vendors and forward the receipt to qbo receipts to easily record later.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Self Email Receipt After Checkout (PDF)

    Email should be automatically sent after checkout. This works great but it would be nice to 1) sent email after check to any email 2) email pdf attachment. This would allow us to pay our vendors and forward the receipt to qbo receipts to easily record later.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I applie for 1 ,10X10 spot. I do sell extracts but NO food at all.

    the payment form said handmade $400. That's me. I applied for 1 spot(10X10). I make and sell extracts but no food. I sent pictures as I was asked. So, I feel there was/is an error in charging me $800 instead of $400.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Form  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include simple data

    Including SIMPLE data like dates and a brief description allows for us as a client, to cross reference with what we are being charged for. With this not being included I have to then look at my calendar and that stalls me paying right at the time of receiving the invoice. it also feel too vague, and not personal. I could be accidentally charged for something I didn't have done or agree to.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Every invoice I pay is part of one of the invoices I made. If would be nice If I could attach them together somehow

    I get invoices from people who worked for me on a job I made an invoice for. So it would be nice if I could easily say which invoice that is part of so I could easily know how much I really made on each job.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Payment Method  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It is so good and safe, unlike paypal which is worse than a nightmare run by gangsters. Thank you

    It is so good and safe, unlike paypal which is worse than a nightmare run by gangsters. Thank you

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow option for autopay

    I had an account on autopay. I had to update card info and don't see an autopay option now :-( I need autopay in my life.

    152 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Payment Method  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reduce the amount of the invoice to comply with the inflation Recovery Act.

    Reduce the amount of the invoice to comply with the inflation Recovery Act.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I don't want to have to create an account to set a date for payment. I like being able to schedule a payment date.

    I like being able to schedule a payment date, but hate that everything we do forces us to create an account unnecessarily. The invoicer already has an account, that should be sufficient.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix vendor payment processing time

    Fix the vendor payment processing time. We came over from Bill.com to QBO Bill pay and the processing time went from 3 to 7 day and myself as well as our contractors are furious. You keep saying your engineers are working on it, but it's been a month. I can process payroll in one day, why does it take so long to process a vendor payment?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. invoice download button not working

    After paying an invoice. On the page where you get a "Download Receipt" you also have a "Download Invoice" button. if you use the "Download Invoce" it downloads an invoice that still shows a balance due. The user should no longer be able to download a previous invoice at all.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need remaining balance amount shown on the invoices Please!

    I need the remaining balance amount shown on the invoices and the ability to pay in full when I can, Please!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Payment Method  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow us to pay early by sending the bill earlier

    Allow us to pay early by sending the bill earlier.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories