QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12284 results found
-
Initial email link unsecured/http
The link I received by email was for http://links.notification.intuit.com/ls/click?<redacted> rather than a proper HTTPS link, and adding https manually got me an invalid SSL certificate. This is bad.
4 votes -
HOW ABOUT NOT NAMING EVERY INVOICE THE SAME NAME "RECEIPT.PDF"
Naming invoices a different name each time you save a invoice. All pdf invoices are saved as "receipt.pdf". If you are getting monthly invoices or from multiple companies you can't just save all the invoices without going through a big process to rename them. Allow customer to name or rename receipt. Alternatively, add the invoice number and some company ID to the end of the receipt. Like Receipt15670027.pdf
2 votes -
Bring back customization and features of old invoicing system.
QB just switched over to a new invoicing template that has less features and customization options. They look unprofessional and are embarrassing to send to our clients. Support's response is basically, "Here's a link to where you can send your frustrations into a void to potentially have management assign this to our developers to fix." So here I am.
If I try to revert back to the old design there is no way to remove the pay invoice button even after turning off online payments. I can take the invoice into acrobat and delete the button but a big reason…
1 vote -
I got an expired security certificate warning when I followed the payment link
Fix your certificate!
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Name downloaded files with useful human readable names
I really don't understand why after all this time, that when you download a receipt, the filename is the most useless and always to be renamed word "receipt". It should be something at least like "<merchant>receipt<date>.pdf"
I'm ok whatever you come up with, if it has the date and the merchant info so the file is easily identifiable as to whom it is from and when it was for.1 vote -
Payment for only work completed
We are paying for the the pointing work. Upon completion of the waterproofing in spring/ summer, we will pay the remainder. It would be nice to be able to include comments on payment with the payment and not have to make a comment here. Thanks
1 vote -
Allow payment by Credit Cards and payment services such as CashApp & Venmo.
Allow payment by Credit Cards and payment services such as CashApp & Venmo.
2 votes -
Provide me with a customer service that can help me
I call cust serv and nobody can help me sign in.
W T F ?
1 vote -
I entered pmt info, saw the login link, and logged in. When I got back to the pmt screen, all the data I'd entered were gone.
Put the "log in" prompt AT THE TOP of the pmt screen.
1 vote -
Option to specify deposit % or amount required on invoice for payment
I have had a few clients pay our invoice in full by accident (large amount) using QuickBooks Payments when we only needed an initial deposit. I am coming from square where I was able to specifying 25% or 50%, or even an exact amount needed that shows up as deposit required on the page as soon as they hit the link. Showing the full amount as it is now is dangerous, you rely on them having to TYPE in the correct amount manually after doing math and you don't even allow for copy and paste. At least for now allow…
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Not forcing me to log in to make a payment on an invoice I received.
I should not have to log in to schedule a payment for an invoice I received from my homeowner's association.
1 vote -
Message: site is not safe
When I click the link, I always get a message that states that the site is not safe. I continue to site anyway, but it is disconcerting that I would get that message on a financial site. (I do not get this message for most sites, but I ALWAYS get it for this.)
2 votes -
Who's on auto pay? Place it on the dashboard
It is very difficult as an employer to find out who has signed up for Auto pay. Many of our clients are set up on ACH but it is inconvenient to have to go in every month and pull money from each client's account. Naturally the option of auto pay is very attractive not only to the business but also for the client or potential client. The problem is however, figuring out who has actually signed up for auto pay because we do not get any type of notification from QuickBooks that Mr Smith or Mrs Jones has just signed…
2 votes -
Late charge? That's rude! I'm not running anywhere. Been only about a week. Still hasn't check set of its working..
Send reminder not a late charge, after a week? Holiday.... also.
1 vote -
Easier login to account
Will not allow me to log in. I have to start over every time.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Much harder to chx credit card for autopay than other other portals. Can that be improved?
Provide a very visible one-click access link to a spot to change payment method and credit card for autopay. I've had great difficulty finding such a place. My exp date and CVV code need updating and I haven't been able to do so.
2 votes -
Asking for account number twice is redundant in its current form
Making sure you put in the correct information is a good idea, dont get me wrong, but if all you need to do is copy the information from the first time or copy the information from directly from your online account than it serves only as an annoyance. Simple fix, blur the information like its a password.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?