QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12312 results found
-
Popunder performance these days
I used to get decent results with popunder ads but recent tests have been weaker. I’m wondering if the format still works on certain networks. Has anyone had better experiences with popunder traffic lately? Interested in costs, volume and actual conversion quality.
1 vote -
Professional Mold Testing Service for Indoor Air Quality
Professional mold testing services play an important role in identifying mold spores that may not be visible to the naked eye. Using specialized equipment, inspectors collect samples and analyze indoor air quality. Reliable mold testing service providers help homeowners understand the severity of mold contamination and recommend effective solutions.
1 vote -
Purple Carats Engagement Ring Reviews | Real Customer Feedback in Chicago
Read purple carats engagement ring reviews to understand real customer experiences with quality, craftsmanship, and service. Buyers highlight the beauty of lab-grown diamond engagement rings, custom design options, and smooth purchasing process. Discover why Purple Carats is a trusted choice for modern, ethical, and affordable engagement rings.
1 vote -
Why Are People Searching About 91 Club Registration?
Recently I noticed that the keyword [url]91 club registration[/url] is being searched quite frequently on the internet. It seems many users are curious about how the sign-up process works on such gaming platforms.
Most modern gaming apps keep their registration systems straightforward. Users usually sign up with a phone number, verify it using an OTP, and create a secure password. After completing the process, they can log in and explore different sections within the app.
Still, I believe users should always be cautious while registering on any online platform. Checking the authenticity of the app and reading user feedback can…
1 vote -
Improve Invoice Payment Experience with Faster Checkout & Ecommerce Integration
Getting an okay online invoice payment system needs to focus on speed, getting things clear, and working well with current ecommerce tasks. Right now, lots of companies do business on websites, mobile apps, or even automatic billing setups, so making invoice payments should just fit into what they've got set up instead of being a whole different thing.
One big change would be getting fast, smooth checkout processes that make paying easier and cut down on the steps needed to finish a payment. Shoppers are starting to expect mobile-friendly, easy-to-use interfaces where payment gets confirmed instantly and is totally transparent.…
1 vote -
mobile-friendly invoices
Adding mobile-friendly invoices with one-click payment options would make it much easier for service businesses like towing and roadside assistance to pay quickly. More flexible payment methods and instant payment confirmations would also greatly improve the overall experience.
1 vote -
How Does Solana Token Development Help Build Scalable Crypto Tokens?
Crypto projects face scalability challenges when user activity increases, which can lead to slower transactions and network congestion. Solana Token Development helps solve this problem by enabling the creation of scalable crypto tokens that support growing transaction volumes. Companies like Security Tokenizer provide development services that assist businesses in building and deploying Solana-based tokens for modern blockchain projects
1 vote -
Autopay on a scheduled date
People on a fixed income need to schedule autopay on a particular date and not 3 days before it's due. For example, always on the 2nd of the month.
222 votes -
Can QuickBooks Add a More Dynamic Payments Overview?
I find the current Payments Portal useful but a bit static. Is there any plan to introduce a more dynamic, real-time overview of transactions? Something with clearer visual sections and instant updates would make it so much easier to track pending and completed payments. A dashboard that feels more responsive and modern would really help with daily workflow.
1 vote -
Improving the invoice‑payments portal usability in QuickBooks Online
Hi everyone! I’ve been using QuickBooks Online’s Invoice Payments Portal and had a thought — it would be super helpful if there was a live progress bar showing when a customer opens an invoice, starts paying, and completes it. Something quick and visual so we can see what’s happening at a glance. What do you think?
1 vote -
Add "Change Customer/Projects" to Reclassify transactions
I would to be able to change customer/project for multiple transactions. I have over one hundred transactions that got charged (travel) before our contract was signed, and I have to go back and individually add them to a project one transaction at a time.
1 vote -
Smart IPL Betting Ideas for Cricket Fans
Explore smart and clean IPL having a bet thoughts with in shape insights, crew overall performance facts, and stay updates. Stay informed earlier than every sport and comply with the IPL season with higher consciousness and planning. Visit https://iplcricketid.Com/ to get started out today.
0 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
give a person the ability to turn off the multi-currency feature and change the home currency back
Hello!
I want to write a message to QB developers and technical support.
I am writing a negative review. A week ago I had a situation that changed everything. I needed to check if I could change the currency for issuing 1 invoice.
I found how to change the currency, but accidentally (as it turned out later) I pressed the multicurrency button and it was turned on. After that, my home currency became euro and I could not turn off the multicurrency function. Before that, all invoices issued and all information in the account were in dollars. Now everything is…6 votes -
By digitalizing payment
Hey everyone,
How about Apple Pay? Many people use Apple phones and devices. What if we use this as a way of payment? Nowadays, some food chains are also accepting Apple Pay, such as Sonic Drive-in1 vote -
Making Lotteries Global: Why Multi-Currency & Crypto Support Matter
If you are involved in online lottery platforms, you’ve probably noticed players now expect more flexibility and convenience than ever. People want to play from anywhere and pay however they choose—whether that is with their local currency or with crypto like Bitcoin or USDT.
That’s where modern lottery software steps up. It now features multi-currency and crypto support, giving players the freedom to transact quickly, securely, and across borders. This flexibility allows lottery operators to expand globally, reduce transaction costs, and build trust through transparent, blockchain-backed systems.
Some advanced platforms even leverage smart contracts to automate draws and payouts, ensuring…
1 vote -
There should be the option to chose different A/R within the invoice form.
There should be a dropdown menu to select the accounts receivable we want within the invoice form. Some companies manage more than one account receivable. Or some only have one, but with different subaccounts depending on the type of service, the client, etc. Today, a client told me they could do this in QBDT, but not here in QBO.
1 vote -
Sticky Note on customer Invoice
I would like to request a feature that allows us to attach "sticky notes" to individual customer profiles.
My goal is for these notes to be visible on the invoice page whenever I am inputting a new invoice for a particular customer. This would be incredibly helpful for quickly referencing important information such as pricing agreements, payment terms, delivery instructions, or any other relevant details specific to that customer.
Having these notes automatically appear when I open a new invoice for a customer would streamline our workflow and ensure we have all necessary information at a glance.
Thank you for…
2 votes -
view email/text receipts history
I am trying to contact old clients for a marketing campaign. The way we process our payments is almost always on the go so its quick and we do not have time to input all customer information etc. However, we DO email and/or text receipts to customers. There must be a way to view the history of the emails and phones we sent them to however I just contacted support and they dont have an answer. I was told to post something here.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?