QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16695 results found
-
2 votes
-
Utilize common smartphone pay methods like Digital Wallet i.e.Samsung Pay/Google Pay
Utilize common smartphone pay methods like Digital Wallet i.e.Samsung Pay/Google Pay
7 votes -
Afterpay, Klarna, Affirm, etc.
Offer financing through a financing app
4 votes -
My payments are automatically sent out to you each month.
My payments are automatically sent out to you each month however, I have not seen the fellas at my home 🏡 in a month . Although the lawn is not growing fast but could they use the time for trimming the bushes and low hanging tree branches. Thanks
1 vote -
Pay Pal!!!!
Please add it for convenience, safety and for piece of mind
2 votes -
Try allowing Canadian postcodes
It’s an epic fail to disallow a transaction because it has no uS Zip
3 votes -
Allow credit card payments or paypal
Please consider either a valid credit card or PayPal as options to pay
24 votes -
How do I see and manage my saved accounts??
While signed in, I paid my invoices and saved my payment information. That payment information is now inaccessible both in the invoice payment area and in my Intuit Account center. How do I manage my financial information that you have now saved?
3 votes -
Paypal is no longer an option. Please allow paypal.
PayPal was an option. Now it is gone. I am not comfortable using debit or credit card numbers on the internet.
13 votes -
PayPal or auto deduct from my checkt
Auto deduct from my checking is best and quickest
2 votes -
need to pay by debit card from Social Security - Direct Express
This money does not go into a checking or other bank account, it comes direct to us on a debit card, so no tracking number or account number is connected to it. Only a debit card number and 3 digit security code.
3 votes -
allow me to import the invoice in my quickbooks account
Businesses that use Quickbooks should be able to import invoices from their vendors that use quickbooks
5 votes -
1 vote
-
3 votes
-
I would like to pay my invoice by my VISA Debit Card
I would like to pay my invoice by my VISA Debit Card
6 votes -
undoing previous reconcilliation
master admin and not just accountants should have this button as an option and not just accountants. it is pitiful that a user should have to uncheck every single entry to accomplish this goal. my accountant doesn't pay my quick book subscription. I do!
1 vote -
Offering payment via PayPal would be great.
PayPal is very convenient And if you have a PayPal account, you don't have to input credit card information each time. (I started this as a new post to separate it from another post that mentioned two suggestions, PayPal and automatic payments.)
16 votes -
Prefer PayPal
Paypal
2 votes -
3 votes
-
Please add paypal
Please add a PayPal payment option
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?