QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16654 results found
-
Please enable import style for Credit note & Sales receipt (same as invoice & estimate).
At the moment it is only available for sales & estimate template. sales template is generally used for credit note too & if we can import for sales invoice and we should be able to use it for credit note too or enable importing for credit note separately, so that we can just use it.
1 vote -
1. Make it clear what to do. 2. Don't require an Intuit account.
I can't tell if what I need to do to pay our invoice is open an Intuit account. If that is the case, I object. I have no use for an Intuit account and I won't create one.
1 vote -
Invoice #11911 does not have the link to pay the amount due.
Prior invoices provided a button to click to "PAY INVOICE."
I created an account but it is not showing the current invoice.2 votes -
2 votes
-
3 votes
-
Allow me to save my payment information in the system
Allow me to save my payment information in the system for future purchases
10 votes -
1 vote
-
Send me a statement earlier so that I can remit with personal check earlier
Did the Transfer go through??
1 vote -
Send me a statement earlier so that I can remit with personal check earlier
Did the Transfer go through??
1 vote -
The fee for paying online is ridiculous
Lower the fee for paying online. Having a fee of 30+ dollars is unheard of.
1 vote -
Make PayPal an option
Make PayPal an option
5 votes -
Thank you for Automatic Payment or Automatic payment will be taken on ...date
Send an e-mail saying Thank you for automatic payment with date it was withdrawn. Or, a pre-bill that states you take funds from my account on ...date and a post Thank you for automatic payment.
16 votes -
Using a credit card
Credit cards
4 votes -
1 vote
-
This bill was paid the day he did the work! Check #9100
This bill was paid the day he
Jason did the work! Check #9100
1 vote -
1 vote
-
PayPal is the better way to go, much easier faster you can go back through your account and view your balance which is better and safer for.
PayPal is a hundred times much faster and easier for me thanks
2 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
susanjoe@sbcglobal.net
If there is an outstanding amount, is it possible to show that on current invoice. Thanks!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?