QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16867 results found
-
How about getting your bank transfer to work!!!!
I entered my routing number and bank account information correctly. How about letting it go through and not saying payment method declined with no additional info!!!!!
3 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
remove default message for online invoice
My clients pay a down payment for balance due on delivery. I send them a copy of their invoice showing the balance.
There is a default message requesting immediate payment - which is in error requesting that they now make another payment!
Please remove this default message.
And the grammatical construction of the message is not correct.1 vote -
1 vote
-
Debit card
Debit card
1 vote -
Debit card
It’s fast and better
1 vote -
Clearly List on the invoice what the charge is and show previous payment received. There needs to be better options to pay the monthly servi
Show the charges on the invoice and previous payment made. There’s got to be better options to pay such as credit card, PayPal ect. I pay by check every month and get an invoice showing a $2.98 payment and the balance. What’s with that I pay the full amount by check every month? There’s no reason for this simple process to be so screwed up!
1 vote -
FYI: I just paid $3000 to Flying Z, as well as a $1000 tip for the men who painted my garage and basement.
Can you let me know when you have given the $1000 tip to the painters who worked here?
1 vote -
Same day payments
Take the payment the same day for prepaid cards and not wait for 3 business days.
1 vote -
Add a date to pay please
Ability to choose a date to pay.
4 votes -
Add Venmo and/or Zelle
As with adding debit/credit card options, these services help to screen customers from directly exposing their bank information.
1 vote -
Faltan opciones en Cuenta y Configuración
No esta disponible la opción CONFIGURACIONES AVANZADAS, donde puedo cambiar formato de fecha, idioma y cierre del periodo fiscal
2 votes -
Billing
Would u please send me invoices and pls break them down such as what u charge per hour per person , trip charge . Number hours charged for thank you ! Also we used the toilet seat and heater it worked for 2 days then we realized that it’s own separate, grounded outlet , which has nothing to do with u but then one of the hoses started leaking.we are not using it until we have the electrician come . But I just wanted to tell of the leak so I’ll let u know when we get that done and…
3 votes -
handle errors gracefully
I can't pay. I get a spinning circle in the pay box and if I open the console, I see an error message "I can't pay - I see "We do not support external payment methods yet" in the console"
I shouldn't have to go tot he developer console to see there's an error, and I should understand that something went wrong and if it's user error or a system is down or whatever is wrong instead of getting a spinning circle for forever.
Browser is Safari on Mac, current or very recent version
1 vote -
Only in voice for work that was approved
Do not invoice for work that an owner not only did not approve but had no idea the work was going to be done. Very unprofessional
1 vote -
improve the "view invoice link"
Maybe put it under the large green link in a separate line of a large colored link...many clients can not find this very important link.
17 votes -
Automatically send an email that actually has a PDF file in it to start with and when they gopay for somethig give them a credit card opt
Actually put a PDF file in the email that they don't have to look for
1 vote -
You need to put additional item like address and phone
You need to put additional items like billing address and phone to check better the complete information card and avoid rejection.
1 vote -
APPLE PAY!
This is such a high invoice amount monthly It should be able to be put on my business credit card for cashback and or airline miles. So frustrating just come out of a debit card that does nothing as a benefit on my end other than just a debit from my account it’s very frustrating
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?