QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16827 results found
-
Can we also pay it by google pay it would make it easier since most have stopped venmo paypal even quickbooks with their cards
These days vendors paypal and others like cash app are not letting us use some of our cards some haven't come that far yet but mine has to where it's calling it a. Fraud alert but it does fine with Google pay .. even quick books doesnt allows me to pay my trash bill having to draw it out and pay fees on it because it says united states / Las Angeles and teust me I don't live in Cali I live here in NY
1 vote -
Stop burrying the detailed invoice
When people click "Review and Pay" they should be immediately shown the detailed invoice, not the ACH payment portal. You must have changed this in a recent update and I have personally received many many complaints from my clients. Or at least make a huge, obvious button for "View Invoice"
61 votes -
Make PayPal an option
Make PayPal an option!
5 votes -
Ability to adjust 3% fee upon non credit debit payments
I need to pay by check or wire transfer but the 3% fee stays on my invoice
2 votes -
Please offer other payment options.
Apple Pay, Square, PayPal and Credit Card.
Thank You!1 vote -
Invoice verticals
ideas from customers that focus on a dedicated vertical support in our Invoicing flows.
1 vote -
Add Projects field to Invoice
Give users the ability to add Project field, similar to classes, locations etc. Also, to add project name to the invoice email
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Specific date scheduling
The option to schedule a payment for a specific calendar day would be helpful.
4 votes -
Show all previous payments
It should keep all previous records of payments we made in the past. I have made several payments of HOA fees and they are claiming we didnt
8 votes -
QuickBooks needs to improve their system to offer both payment options, bank transfer or credit card, in a single invoice!
QuickBooks needs to improve their system to offer both payment options, bank transfer or credit card, in a single invoice! This would avoid the cumbersome process that requires a client to ask a business to change a bank transfer invoice to a credit card invoice and vice versa.
1 vote -
4 votes
-
Allow me 2 pay for 2 months at once
I’m gonna be out of country for 6 weeks
1 vote -
Stop asking for CVV on saved payment methods!
I intentionally saved my card as a payment method so I don't have to keep it on hand and enter it every time but when you insist on asking for the CVV on saved payment methods it negates that entire "saved payment method" functionality because I have to find my stupid card to get the CVV for it. I have an account, I saved my card with all details entered, use my saved information.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Show all paid invoices
For parents who pay school tuition online, having all paid invoices display will be helpful.
5 votes -
Just send me an invoice, not a link to the payment portal.
Just send me an invoice, not a link to the payment portal.
1 vote -
Have a selection of terms 1,2,3,4..12 months
May we have a selection of monthly, quarterly and yearly payments
1 vote -
Text to pay is so easy especially with card on file.
TXT2PAY is the easiest way to pay for smb. Please add it.
1 vote -
Installment payments on the invoice
Our business runs on 3 installment payment. Deposit, Equipment and Final. I want to set these installment prices too. Every time I send an invoice, they don’t realize they can change the amount. So they end up “accidentally” paying the entire balance and then I have to refund it and go through the process all over again. We should be able to arrange however many payments/different amounts on each invoice.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?