QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16825 results found
-
There is an "issue"
There is an "issue" in that we didn't know we needed a separate step to VIEW INVOICE. This seems to be unnecessary for consumers. We would ask you to take that away and make it all one page.
1 vote -
I was forced to ente
I was forced to enter a first and last name. For my business checking account, it is one name. I hope the information I entered gets through ACH.
1 vote -
Great way to pay an
Great way to pay an invoice
1 vote -
You make payment eas
You make payment easy, thank you
1 vote -
Double check if you
Double check if you wish to send full amount. I went to change amount and you took whole amount.
1 vote -
Love and appreciate
Love and appreciate the service you provide.....!!!!
1 vote -
Reduce the amount of
Reduce the amount of the monthly invoice
1 vote -
I can’t paste the ac
I can’t paste the account number into the confirmation input. Please let me do so or remove the confirmation input. Thank you!!
1 vote -
Show the invoice # b
Show the invoice # being paid on receipt
1 vote -
Stop charging transa
Stop charging transaction fees
1 vote -
Allow card transacti
Allow card transactions
1 vote -
Quick and easy.
Quick and easy.
1 vote -
Terrible, intuit use
Terrible, intuit used to have a culture of design innovation and user centered thinking, it's clear that culture is in the past and we will be trudging into the future in a sad, designless direction
1 vote -
Convenience fee?? W
Convenience fee?? WTF? That’s not convenient at all.
1 vote -
Why is there no "con
Why is there no "confirm my payment" button? I accidentally sent the wrong amount
1 vote -
I didn’t see anythin
I didn’t see anything that told me about the fee
1 vote -
I have seven account
I have seven accounts for different companies, and it sure would be nice if I could add a nickname to each one.
1 vote -
Add an option to rec
Add an option to receive email receipt
1 vote -
Don't charge a $25 "
Don't charge a $25 "Convenience Fee
1 vote -
Good fast
Good fast
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?