QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12287 results found
-
Offer payment by PayPal, possibly other apps as well
PayPal and other apps would be great!
1 vote -
Name downloaded PDFs with useful information in filename, not just "receipt.pdf"
When downloading a PDF for a reciept of similar, name the reciept in a way that identifies the thing, including date or invoice number, and vendor name, not just "receipt.pdf"
3 votes -
Invoice # from email present on payment invoice
I have no idea if I am paying for NAPF or Worlds because we had to accept both at the same time. The invoice # from the acceptance email should be on the payment invoice so that we know we have paid for the correct event
1 vote -
Being able to pay via credit card.
Paying via credit card is easier and gives me the incentive of points on my CC.
1 vote -
Method to file an online claim against balance.
The overall service was insufficient for the fee charged. The two-man crew pulled up vinyl planks where water was present. They used a sensor device to detect where the water was present. Two fans were in place for 48 hours. When they picked up fans, I basically signed away any ability to file a claim later. And when more planks were removed to begin replacing them about three weeks later, we found more water under other planks. I will upload photos. There should be some avenue to file a claim if service performed is inadequate for what was charged, without…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Allow credit cards
Allow to pay with credit cards
4 votes -
Comment section
Comment section would be helpful to indicate multiple bills being paid
1 vote -
11 votes
-
1 vote
-
Just let me PRINT an invoice, not download it. Waste of time.
Just let me PRINT an invoice/receipt, not download. Waste of time.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Personal note
It would be helpful to allow payers to leave a personal note to the payees.
6 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Send monthly charges
I would like to receive my bill monthly
2 votes -
Reminder emails for due bills
I just would like to see reminder emails for due bills. It is hard to determine if I have paid my bill or not. Then I have to do a search for the original email to see if there is a balance.
3 votes -
Allow auto-pay to be stopped or changed
I used to be able to set up autopay on recurring invoices, so I did that, but now the option to set up, change, or stop autopay is gone. Multiple times a month, I'm getting an email saying that my payment didn't go through because the money keeps trying to come out of a debit card that's been cancelled for months. Add to that the fact that there's no support option - What happens when someone just decides they want to stop autopay? Do they just have to cancel all their cards? If this is actually an option, it's pretty…
1 vote -
individual dates of each service on the invoice would be a better business practice.
Individual dates of each service charged on the invoice would be a better business practice.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?