QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12284 results found
-
1 vote
-
itemize part names, brands costs &pickup fees. Give labor hours and rate.
fairly standard stuff needed:
itemize part names, brands, costs. & pickup fees. Give labor hours and rate.2 votes -
Make site secure
This site is flagged by BitDefender that it is insecure due to a bad or invalid certificate. You should make sure that the site is secure so information does not get stolen!
5 votes -
itemized bills
Id like to see an itemized bill
2 votes -
Question below about Edina Daycare's scheduled payment- 3/1/2024
Hi. I went online today to schedule our March billing payment and set it for March 1st, but when I submitted it, it gave me the below info, but I didn't put account ending "8591": We don't have any account ending in "8591" so not sure what happened. What should I do??
Bank BUSINESS_CHECKING xxx8591
Thank you, Wendy
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
SERAPIGLIAS PAY BILLS WHEN RECEIVED. NO LATE FEES
SEND. BILLS ON TIME1
1 vote -
Receipt shows dates for reservation
Would like to have the company and dates of the reservation shown on the receipt.
1 vote -
Secondary Account Number Improvement
I understand the logic of disabling PASTE in secondary account number - to make the user really be sure of the number by hand entering it twice.
A - that's annoying
B - the way you do it is ineffective because I can SEE the 1st field and just eyeball copy it even if it's wrong.Suggestions:
1 - Allow paste in to 2nd field - everyone hates that it's disabled
-- OR --
2 - If you insist on hand typing the second field, turn the 1st field to STARS (password field type) when you leave it (onblur) so…1 vote -
My provider cannot auto-bill my CareCredit MASTERCARD. This used to work. FIX THIS
My provider had my old Carecredit Rewards MASTERCARD saved so that invoices were automatically paid. I received a new card (still a MASTERCARD), and they can no longer save it.
This is a major problem. FIX THIS
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Have space for name of bank
While we put RTN and Bank Account #, I would like to see space for name of bank
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Auto send attached PDF, I manage 9000 homes. Trying to log in and fetch a document is ridiculous.
Emails should come with a PDF. It takes time to log in, then download, save. Then I have to attach to email so i can send to tight person. Invoices wind up going missed causing delays in your users not getting paid.
1 vote -
Direct Deposit?
Direct deposit seems like such a basic and obvious feature to find on QuickBooks, and yet I'm struggling to remember to pay my daughter's preschool every month. Make it make sense.
1 vote -
Add auto pay option!!
PLEASE ADD AUTO-PAY OPTION! It is very inconvenient and annoying to have to log in each month to pay recurring payments!!
2 votes -
I can’t change my credit card information and it won’t let me set up a new autopay. Your system sucks
I can no longer set up autopay or change my credit card information. Your system sucks. Fix it now. Literally everyone is complaining about this
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?