QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12284 results found
-
1 vote
-
Only Make the invoice for what is due.
Only Make the invoice for what is due. Such as the first half of payment as the other half is not due until the work is complete. Then create an invoice for the final amount due when you have completed the work.
1 vote -
Making more than ONE payment with a credit card
There is NO method of paying MORE THAN ONE OVERDUE PAYMENT on a CREDIT CARD. The instructions on the invoice are either ONLY for that ONE MONTH'S PAYMENT OF $125 can be paid or ONE MUST PAY THE ENTIRE BALANCE. If a person could pay his/her entire balance, there would be no need to ever list an OVERDUE AMOUNT.
10 votes -
Info missing on QuickBooks Receipt after paying online. Also email receipt should be sent!
Re: Online credit card payments - More Info needed on Receipt.
There should be more input fields when customers are paying their bill online, such as.....
Customer Name field so that it will populate onto the receipt - should look like customer info on the invoice.
There needs to be a field for the customer's email address.
In additiion to the immediate payment confirmation, the receipt should definitely also be emailed with DETAIL of what you paid for (detailed specifics), for example (see #3)....The payment confirmation I received didn't describe what I was paying for... in my case it…
2 votes -
Where is Autopay feature? How backwards are you?
Get the autopay going already, adapt this century's functionality. Seriously!
2 votes -
Add name of part and part number to invoice so I know what I’m paying for on Invoice number 29677 for Dolphin Pool Maintenance.
Add name of part and part number to invoice so I know what I’m paying for on Dolphin Pool Maintenance invoice number 29677.
2 votes -
Inform me first! I prefered the paper billing. I didn’t know you switched and now i have a late fee on my record. Not happy!!
I had paper billing which I prefer. I was not informed of a switch nor was I asked if I wanted to. The email came to me with a name that made me suspicious, I almost just deleted it. I looked only to see what it was and found a late charge for a online bill I didn't know I had. I am not happy about this at all!!!
1 vote -
Zell
Using Zell payment method
1 vote -
I received a reminder email that I hadn't yet paid my invoice 46 hours after I received the invoice. I think this was extremely rude.
Allow at least one week before sending a reminder. I cannot drop everything to pay an invoice and do not wish to use autopay.
1 vote -
Why is there no option to Print Receipt Only to Download it? This creates an extra step!
Provide the option to Print BOTH Invoice AND Receipt after paying.
1 vote -
cathy@deugen.com
Allow credit card payments
1 vote -
Other methods of payment
Thank you for taking care of the inspection. It would be nice to have other methods of payment. Mailing a check takes too much time. PayPal would limit the financial exposure. It makes me a little nervous to give out my bank routing number and account number. PayPal would be nice.
1 vote -
carmmah@hotmail.com
Add the ability to attach a note to the invoice and/or paid receipt.
1 vote -
Give us a way to see old invoices
We need a way to pull up previously paid invoices. If it’s already a feature I sure can’t find it on your site.
1 vote -
A phone app for payers
I'd like an app where I can see a history of invoices sent to me, see which haven't been paid, and save my login information (I sead of having to re-sign in to a web browser each month.
1 vote -
Offer Paypal as a method of payment
It would be awesome if Paypal was offered as a form of payment.
1 vote -
Need autopay feature - and stop the badware.com messages!
Badware.com keeps warning the intuit site might have viruses that will download to your computer. Also, autopay feature would be helpful.
2 votes -
After I enter routing number display bank
Display bank after routing number is entered
1 vote -
require amount being paid to be entered manually along with payment method so you will not pay full amount bc you didn't "edit" amount.
Require amount being paid to be entered manually along with payment method so you will not pay full amount bc you didn't "edit" amount.
1 vote -
Put the date you are billing for
I think I was just billed for the day my person canceled due to medical reasons. It would help if it was clear what I am being billed for.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?