How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Accepting credit cards on invoice.

1,459 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

208 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mr. Matthews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Considering today's technology in banking and business not having the option to pay by credit card is unacceptable. Fence Hut must fix this if they are to remain competitive against their competition. If I had known it was strictly checking or savings I would not have solicited the company's services. I don't like giving out my banking information. Its that simple.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You MUST allow the use of a credit card, or method preferred by the CUSTOMER, not the merchant. If not, you must insist that the merchant make it clear, in writing, before any work is performed, that the only acceptable method of payment is online by check.

Really do not like putting my checking account number out there for you to charge later!

It would be nice to be able to use a credit card for making payments. More convenient.

• Jules commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My invoice shows the Visa and Mastercard logos but does not offer paying by any type of card in the dropdown menu. :-( Please fix!

• jacqueline cordoba commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

credit or debit card is much easier than having to carry a check book around and getting all the info from the bottom of the check - please offer the option to go w/credit/debit card

I have tried to push 'Save information' on the invoice so that I do not have to reenter my credit card information each time you bill me. I was unable to successfully do this. I find it most annoying to be asked to enter this information every time you bill me. I am not able to push 'SEND' without entering once again. Please correct this for me. Thank you.

• Nicolas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Credit Card is more safer specially if you decided to change company that is working with me. I also not comfortable giving my checking acct. and routing number its not safer specially if you are doing it all the time.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base