How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Accepting credit cards on invoice.

1,666 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

239 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dierdre Lanza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I have a card for my FSA and I can't even use it. I ontinue to pay from my bank account while my FSA goes unused. That company charges me a fee to transfer the money into my account to be reimbursed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not having the availability to pay unexpected fees and large bills with a credit card is blasphemous. As a business owner using this service, I would immediately switch services for the limited access this can provide a family.

• LALALALA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not accepting credit cards does not make good business sense. Certainly isn't great customer service. If you're concerned about the fees, find a company that charges minimal fees. It's the cost of doing business.

I USE DEBT CARD FOR EVERYTHING, JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A FEW CHECKS OR I WOULD HAVE HAD TO GO BUY A MONEY ORDER. IF THERE IS AN ADDED FEE I AM WILLING TO PAY THE EXTRA.

Credit Card Payment!
    This is much more convenient for customer.
    Reasonable request.

I tried to use a perfectly valid credit card and it was not accepted.
    Additionally, I NEVER received an invoice/bill from Monyer.
    I used a different card, possibly you have that one on file. I don't know because I do not have an account with Monyer or Intuit.

• DispoZZZZall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was hoping to pay by credit card, instead I found my arm sucked into a garbage disposal at my mother in laws house and I'm not just talking like a couple of knuckles deep I'm talking I was shoulder deep in this garbage disposal and we're looking at putting in a larger 4hp garbage disposal next time because of this incident.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base