How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

PayPal option on Invoice

2,222 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lisa Burndam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

263 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mary Beidler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PayPal is the safest option and one that I use exclusively if available when paying online. Also...there is no reason to charge such high fees for use of credit card payments!!

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why you WOULD NOT use PayPal as an option is a mystery to me!! It is easy, secure, and accepted almost anywhere I do business online.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like Paypal option for sure

Can't figure out how to successfully save my banking info numbers and have to type them in monthly

• DispoZZZZall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was hoping to pay with PayPal last time I was purchasing my new washing machine. I found myself with my arm all caught up in it and I'm not talking a couple of fingers in that washing machine, I'm talking elbow-deep into that washtub as it whirred around buzzing back and forth. Set the load-size to large baby! The next washing machine I buy will have at least a 4.5hp electric motor to make sure it is strong enough for if I ever get my arm caught in it. I hope to use PayPal to pay for it when that time comes.

• Lorena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some months PayPal appears as an option and some months it does NOT. It's frustrating.

• David German commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Paypal is a safer, more secure, payment option. It offers quick turnaround for payment. It often permits more payment options to the payer.

• Don Jacob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Paypal is the way to go - established, centralized, and with less risk to consumers vary of posting their credit card/bank account info on multiple websites such as Intuit. Less sharing of account info means the odds of being hacked are less.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base