How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Ability to Pay Remaining/Outstanding Balance

Have the ability to pay multiple invoices in just one payment - When there are multiple invoices outstanding, I would like to select which ones or all to pay in one payment instead of having to pay them all individually.

609 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Todd Lester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a little behind I would say. I am sure there are many businesses, like mine, where customers run up several invoices per month and pay them all off at once. 90% of my customers want to do exactly that, none of my repeat customers want to pay individual invoices.

• Peter Grahn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is needed. Having clients pay multiple invoices is burdensome and makes them not want to use the "pay now" feature

• June Torrance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the ability for a customer to pay multiple invoices online at one time. They currently have to pay each one separately or overpay on one. When they overpay I have to go in and apply the credit. I'd really prefer they be able to see/pay other open invoices in one transaction.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to be able to pay multiple invoices at one time via ACH. It is ridiculous that you can only pay one invoice at a time.

• Jennifer Kenbeek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this ability ASAP. It is really inconceivable that you have not added it yet. Our customers often have multiple invoices. What a hassle for them to have to pay each one individually. Make a payment option on the statement.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature for our business and our clients. Please add it soon!

• Elizabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow for multiple invoices for single customer to be paid in one payment. This should be an easy programming fix.

We REALLY need to allow customers to pay multiple invoices with one link / one ACH or credit card. It is ridiculous to have to recreate invoices to include past invoices so a client can pay total balances due!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please!! Allow for multiple invoices for single customer to be paid in one payment!! or to allow the paylink button to appear on statements.

I would prefer the 'pay now' link appeared on the statement rather than the invoice. That way they could see total owed at the time of payment. Many have missed late payment or interest and have to make an additional payment.

• Leah Swain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow customers to pay multiple invoices with one payment. This is a major turn off to many clients when looking to purchase.

Yes, please allow customers to pay online from a statement, as they can with an invoice.

• John Mullaney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We (and our clients) need this feature, We request that QB allow the client to pay for all outstanding charges with one payment. This seems like a minimum feature for any online payment system. Better yet, is to allow client to pay one or more invoices with one payment. AND/OR give QB users a way to combine multiple invoices into one single invoice to send to our clients. The original invoices would be voided and marked "combined into invoice #123".

• MRust commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this. I contacted Quickbooks and they advised this was possible, but Quickbook's customer (we are the user's customer) said he contacted them and this was not possible.

Ability to see and pay all outstanding invoices should be a bare minimum feature

I want the total amount due including past unpaid invoices to appear in the amount paid field. AND I want it clearly stated that I can prepay even more if I choose to

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base