QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16783 results found
-
I have been a 10+ ye
I have been a 10+ year customer in the same location. Why must I enter all my contact information with every payment. And I do not understand the download detail with intuit. Why can't you make it simple?
1 vote -
David and Michael we
David and Michael were excellent. John and Albert installed the flooring perfectly. I will certainly be back for future needs.
1 vote -
Quick and easy metho
Quick and easy method of paying for current monthly billings.
1 vote -
Please do not make i
Please do not make it a default to give permission for a payment to be saved and used later. That makes it really hard for Intuit customers like non-profits.
1 vote -
A wonderful experien
A wonderful experience. Two very young polite young men came over and allowed me to learn quite a bit about my dryer. Would definitely use again. Highest recommendation.
1 vote -
Our driver, Jim, was
Our driver, Jim, was professional, personable, and efficient. He made the whole process of transporting my mom an enjoyable affair. Nice work!
1 vote -
not happy with the $
not happy with the $20 charge to pay online
when i pay be check there is no $20 extra charge1 vote -
You tried to trick m
You tried to trick me into signing up when you ask her a payment date. I simply ignored payment date and guess what you got your money.
1 vote -
EASY AS 1 2 3 VERY
EASY AS 1 2 3 VERY GOOD SETUP QUICK AND MANY CHOICES THANKS
1 vote -
I did not ask for th
I did not ask for this. I wanted to pay with my credit card and your website prevented me from doing so. DO NOT ....EVER DO THIS TO MY ACCOUNT AGAIN
1 vote -
Simple and easy. Fre
Simple and easy.
Free Palestine!1 vote -
Nathan arrived ready
Nathan arrived ready to go and completed the work in a timely manner. He is very knowledgeable and courteous.
1 vote -
That was super easy.
That was super easy. I withhold final judgement until I hear from the vendor that they received payment.
1 vote -
I just paid these in
I just paid these invoices from Atlantic Control Technologies. When Quickbooks emailed me the invoice, it showed a different sender (another vendor I use) , not Atlantic Control. Why do all the emails I receive when a vendor uses Quickbooks to bill me look like they are coming from just one (totally different) vendor
1 vote -
Awesome amazing serv
Awesome amazing service from Tanner!
1 vote -
Be upfront and discl
Be upfront and disclose the fee prior to taking my payment. I would have paid with a check had i known you charged the fee.
1 vote -
cant pay, dont know
cant pay, dont know how to fix
1 vote -
Awesome, Stuart's th
Awesome, Stuart's the man!
1 vote -
Tristan was great. H
Tristan was great. He helped me a lot.
1 vote -
The workers who came
The workers who came did an excellent job! All of the staff from the moment we stepped in the door to the installation were professional, polite, and helpful. Would recommend this company to anyone!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?