Skip to content

QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout

16811 results found

  1. This was accepted by

    This was accepted by accident

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. IT Says I need to tu

    IT Says I need to turn on save for a faster checkout. I did that but have to enter the same info each time!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Just received first

    Just received first payment request of a bill i knew nothing about. Not sure how it is calculated since building is a share between multiple people. I already pay electric on the bathroom without a split.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I found the experien

    I found the experience very easy with many options to take Service was excellent!. Including many bookkeeping info to facilitate pinvoice ayment

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I did not see that $

    I did not see that $25 "Online convenience fee" before pressing "pay"! - for an ACH transaction with my checking account?!? Really, Quickbooks? I love the Merchant, but now I hate Quickbooks! I can't even go back to the original screen to see if it was listed before the transaction and see what I missed to be sure I look for it next time. Could've bought me a couple gallons of gas! Boo, Quickbooks! :(

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enter higher amount

    Enter higher amount to pay

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I agreed to a paymen

    I agreed to a payment plan for 13 months and I get a receipt saying you are taking the full amount!
    That is not what I agree3d to and will cause other things to bounce!!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My cc was compromise

    My cc was compromised and canceled by the bank. I entered my NEW cc info two days ago which supposedly covered the outstanding balance. Today you're asking asking for the same info??? What happeneded to my first UPDATE????

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please update us on

    Please update us on your work mates condition,so.please keep us posted so we know when you may begin the work

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We needed to add $30

    We needed to add $30 to the invoice for $630. It was easy to edit the amount, but when I changed the payment date to the invoice due date, it changed the amount from $660 to $630. I cancelled the transaction and then found out that I couldn't edit the amount and pay on any day other than today. I think you should not have that restriction and allow your customers to edit the amount and pay at some later date.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I love it it makes p

    I love it it makes payment easier and more faster

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Somehow on this webs

    Somehow on this website I get an error message stating my identity can’t be verified. When I have no issues with the Afirm app or direct website. I have a plan currently active with afirm. So this doesn’t make sense . Also have account with credit karma . Tbaker1278@gmail.com
    734-858-9293
    Please contact me and help with this matter. Thanks

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Thank you

    Thank you

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Thank you

    Thank you

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Good afternoon Juan,

    Good afternoon Juan,
    I want to take this opportunity to thank you and Tim for your professionalism, prompt response and excellent service. At my age (77), it is very hard to find honest, hard working men and women in today/s world. Tim is an excellent future Plumber, he is polite, knowledgable and highly skilled. If I need any plumbing needs in the future, I would hope I m lucky enough that Tim be sent my way. Oh, most important, your bill was a god sent. Thank you! Louis

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Secure Card-on-File Authorization Link — WITHOUT Invoice Payment and WITHOUT Recurring Billing

    I want to be very specific because this request can easily be confused with two features QuickBooks already offers.

    I am NOT requesting:
    1. The ability for a customer to pay an invoice and choose to save their card.
    2. Automatic recurring payments or recurring invoices with a predetermined amount or frequency.
    Neither of those solves our problem.

    We are a service business, and our customers may receive service weekly, biweekly, every 3–4 weeks, monthly, or on a changing schedule. A customer may skip one or several services because they are traveling, pause service for one or two months, change…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Your credit card ser

    Your credit card service declined my credit card. I reached out to Credit Card company and they did not decline. This is on your side. I am going to be sure to tell my contractor what a hassle making this payment has been.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Very competent and t

    Very competent and trustworthy company

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It won't save my inf

    It won't save my info fir future payment

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Jim and Jerrie felt

    Jim and Jerrie felt you were very professional and knowledgeable in your services. We also felt your price was good. You gave clear advice and very helpful in our selection of leather.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout

Categories