QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16752 results found
-
Add paypal as a payment option
Add paypal as an option to pay
6 votes -
Offer Applepay
I would like to be able to pay my invoices with applepay so I’m not constantly adding my credit card on the open web where the invoices are posted.
2 votes -
PayPal
Make PayPal an option
32 votes -
1 vote
-
Include a PayPal option
Include a PayPal payment option
12 votes -
Offer credit card payment
Offer credit card payment.
16 votes -
Fix your payment processing
I assume your clients want to get paid by their payments. Maybe try to avoid having your payment processing offline every month. I'm very glad I don't use Quickbooks for my own business.
2 votes -
Set up an auto-pay feature
Allow user to set-up reoccurring monthly payments to the account sending the invoice.
6 votes -
Credit card!
Will never attach my bank account info to a biller!!!! Always pay by credit card.
35 votes -
Take credit cards
Take credit cards
7 votes -
Be able to post date the payment
Be able to post date a payment
7 votes -
5 votes
-
There is no place to pay by credit card
There is no place to pay by a credit card
6 votes -
How can i n pay qith credit card
How can I n pay using credit card.
7 votes -
merge invoice
Ability to identify 2 or more invoices and merge them into one invoice
2 votes -
4 votes
-
Debit/Credit Card option...
Debit/ Credit Card would be useful.
29 votes -
Accept credit cards
So hold up. You want me to give you free advice to how you should run your business better. Why don’t you accept credit cards and you figure out how to do it?
12 votes -
Credit card, Venmo, Apple Pay. Anything other than from our bank accounts!
Credit card, Venmo, Apple Pay. Anything other than from our bank accounts!
34 votes -
Monthly e-statements
Send out monthly e-statements until balance is paid up.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?